. . . and a Peng Challenge in a Pear Tree

Kitty

I'm just trying to make your life more interesting Berli, by interesting I mean annoying purly for my enjoyment.

Actually my comuter wasn't suicidle.... it was more of a prolonged suffering affair that ended with me being angry with apple and wishing for its destruction.

I guess the only thing left is for you to sod off!

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[sarcasm]Whats this public transportation your speaking about? Must be somthin you city folk got. Out here in the sticks we gets up on our horses and ride. [/sarcasm]

So the laptop goes in a box tomarrow and then, if it doesn't die within 24 hours of getting it back I would like to actually start our battle Acey. The rest of ya, see the end of my previous post and sod off!

Originally posted by Aces_and_8's:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by tiny_tanker:

Rulez! We don't need no stinkin RULEZ!

Nor do we need idiots that use 'z' in place of 's'

My computer committed suicide this weekend
Proving that it has more sense than you.

Piss off. </font>

Originally posted by tiny_tanker:

I'm just trying to make your life more interesting Berli, by interesting I mean annoying purly for my enjoyment.

Actually my comuter wasn't suicidle.... it was more of a prolonged suffering affair that ended with me being angry with apple and wishing for its destruction.

I guess the only thing left is for you to sod off!

HOW DARE YOU?!?!?!?! You will ride the Donkey of Shame Number 16 until further notice I want no more posts from you than random braying.

Kitty

Whats a banana? They don't ship none o that fancy foerign food here to the wild west. We just get up in the morning get them eggs, then we put on our animal skins and grab our bows and muskets and hunt us a buffalow for the week, mmm mmmm good eats there boys. Gotta watch out for them Indian raids, they come in with thier evil "bingo parlors" and just rip the place up. Yup the perils of Kansas are great.

Sorry miss Kitty, but we don't ride donkey's round here, Yekdon would be very upset to hear you even suggest it I'm sure. But my mom always said to be polite to the ladies, and of course I wasn't asking you to sod off, I know better then to suggest that to one of the ladies o' the pool. But I'll just decline on the donkey and you can kick Acey around for speaking out of turn, I'll just be over here.

Sorry miss Kitty, but we don't ride donkey's round here, Yekdon would be very upset to hear you even suggest it I'm sure. But my mom always said to be polite to the ladies, and of course I wasn't asking you to sod off, I know better then to suggest that to one of the ladies o' the pool. But I'll just decline on the donkey and you can kick Acey around for speaking out of turn, I'll just be over here.

BOY You cannot decline your ride on the Donkey of Shame but as your last post was as I asked, no more than random braying . . . I'll let it slide for NOW. Do not dare anger me further. >=(

Kitty

Actually my comuter wasn't suicidle....

Perhaps it was just 'suicidal'? Even in Kansas they speak English, don't they?

And your fecking computer has been dying/dead/being reincarnated as an alien anal probe device for what, 3 bloody months now?

I think you're a sodding homeless person who posts here from a free terminal at the local public library (while you're there, check out the dictionaries).

Time to cut the Lavacol with 12 parts water and go sit drooling on the plaza until security runs you off, isn't it?

Originally posted by Kitty:

*Whips the Donkey of Shame* Ride it tiny wanker!!!! Ride the Donkey of Shame!!!!!

Kitty

KITTY! STOP THAT!

If you keep this sort of behaviour up, we'll have all sorts of new pillocks in here hungering after the same treatment.

Don't feed into their perversions.

Bloody hell, there's people who pay big money for that sort of thing in LA.

No no no, Yeknod, the computer died. The perils of Kansas are much much greater than a little fruit. Like donkey's being introduced as things to... ride? How do ya ride this dang thing Miss Kitty? It ain't like my horse? Its too stubborn, heck its shame enough just to stand next to the silly thing. Please Miss Kitty, I'll blather on about cows and country songs, but no more of this donkey.

No no no, Yeknod, the computer died. The perils of Kansas are much much greater than a little fruit. Like donkey's being introduced as things to... ride? How do ya ride this dang thing Miss Kitty? It ain't like my horse? Its too stubborn, heck its shame enough just to stand next to the silly thing. Please Miss Kitty, I'll blather on about cows and country songs, but no more of this donkey.

LOL ok, you may now dismount the Donkey of Shame 16 LOL I can't believe I actually found a REAL MASK OF SHAME SITE!!!!!!!! I've been seeking it all my life!!!!!!!!!

I welcome Tiny Tanker to the pool. If you don't like it . . . *points to the masks*

Kitty

Why thank ya Miss Kitty. This humble Kansan stands at your service. Got my horse, much better than that damn donkey, and my six shooters, I'm ready for anythang.

Oh yea, seanachipoo, ever heard of faulty logic boards in the white ibooks 500mhz too 900mhz, well 1 out of 5 boards are faulty, and i've gotten three in a row now, so sod off ya silly kiwi.