. . . and a Peng Challenge in a Pear Tree

Kitty

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Leutnant Hortlund:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nightwatch:

I love you all. With deep and sincere feeling.

SOD OFF you TWAT. What the bleeding hell do you think this is anyway? Oprah?

And what the hell do americans do in the bathroom anyway? Geez... </font>

Well,

I just flew in from VA and boy are my arms tired....heeeeee. That one is still a classic *slaps knee*

Steve, sorry to hear about dad. My Best to you and your family during this difficult time and my fondest wishes for a positive outcome or speedy recovery by your father.

I'm back from a visit with the in-laws; and yes, I survived, as much as that may dissapoint some of you. My mother-in-law is a most assuredly a pod person, as their was no arm twisting for an immediate divorce, which has been an universal constant for the last 14 years. That, or she has switched tactics. I am dug in deep and ready for the other shoe to drop.

Nidan1 turns out tonight. Anyone seen Berli lately, havent received a turn from him in 5 days. Maybe he is travelling

Originally posted by Kitty:

Now ride the Number 16 Donkey of Shame while simultaneously wearing the Number 6 Mask of Shame for Men Who Acted Like a Swine! Saddle up, hate-hiding sissy.

Kitty

Walks around #16 Donkey of shame, muttering, "I wonder what became of Donkeys #1 through #15?" Hefts #6 Mask of Shame for Men Who Acted Like Swine, "I don't think this will give me hat-hair...hmmm, not that becoming, BUT I think I can pull this off as long as I accessorize with A BANJO!

Originally posted by Ellros:

After a long absence, it's a pleasure to know the Cesspool is still as rank as ever <sniffles>. It's good to be home. :D

Maybe so, but you're in the old thread. The new one is Tis The Season to Peng Challenge. Now get out of here!

I hate you.

Kitty