If ye be challenged, enter not the land of Peng

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by MrPeng:

No true mess of the MBT would use an effing emoticon fer x's sake. yick.

Obviously a false prophet. Stone him. Or at least cast dalems, I mean aspersions.

Actually I think it takes three dalem's to beat a pair of aspersions.

Three dalem's ... {shudder}

Joe

Originally posted by 37mm:

I mean right as in…

surely this bayonet should be thrust up deep into stickypisses bolt hole allowing me to add wild scorpions, enraged super wasps, genetically modified frenzied hamsters & a vial of capsaicin (the active ingredient of chilli peppers) into his never regions."

Not for any personal reasons of course and I doubt sticky would enjoy the ordeal* but as I say "surely it should be done"

Damn, he was goin' good and then he cherrt waffled in the end. I mean, its ok to hate for hate's sake, but where's the real artistry? No, hate needs be personal. Ya can't get really good inventiveness without a personal stake.

Sorry Peng, I just don't see stalker qualities in this one

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

First Peng, Berli and Old Foul Joe conspire to demote my Squire and there's crap I can do about it, today's the last day of my vacation and I have to go back to work tomorrow and now that huge, grinning git, OGSF decides to unload a turd festooned fruitcake of a scenario on me.

It's shaping up to be a beautiful week!

Just gonna get better... trust me

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 37mm:

I mean right as in…

surely this bayonet should be thrust up deep into stickypisses bolt hole allowing me to add wild scorpions, enraged super wasps, genetically modified frenzied hamsters & a vial of capsaicin (the active ingredient of chilli peppers) into his never regions."

Not for any personal reasons of course and I doubt sticky would enjoy the ordeal* but as I say "surely it should be done"

Damn, he was goin' good and then he cherrt waffled in the end. I mean, its ok to hate for hate's sake, but where's the real artistry? No, hate needs be personal. Ya can't get really good inventiveness without a personal stake.

Sorry Peng, I just don't see stalker qualities in this one </font>

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrPeng:

No true mess of the MBT would use an effing emoticon fer x's sake.

What's that y'say, sonny? Y'like my smilies? Well then, have some more!

:):):):)

:D:D:D:D

Michael </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Three dalem's ... {shudder}

Joe

That would be awesome. I am so much better than all of you that having three of me would be, like, three times as much better than all of you.

That would be be sweet. And by sweet, I mean totally cool.

Originally posted by MrPeng:

No true mess of the MBT would use an effing emoticon fer x's sake. yick.

Obviously a false prophet. Stone him. Or at least cast dalems, I mean aspersions.

So I have been cast out into the wilderness ey?... No fear for I see clearly your true intended purpose!

You wish me to spend the time I would have used paying someone to follow you to instead think, contemplate & inscribe the ‘dogma of Peng' …

I thank you for the opportunity & I think I will begin with…

“Hate thy neighbour as you would hate yourself”

This is of not applicable to me of course but I’m sure the rest of you deep down see the kind of hatred you should be aiming at; consider this would/do you celebrate your own birthday like some here have been doing to others?

I doubt it very much; you lot will surely spend your spawning-days sobbing away, miserably drunk*, alone but perhaps not entirely forgotten for you do have that card from your Grandma although she spelt your name wrong and you have been ‘cheered up’ by a “ Happy Birthday you @£&!” post at the Peng thread… but still like a crushing weight on your mind you cannot escape the thoughts of ANOTHER year wasted, another year with Lars still alive, another year of this Peng forsaken existence, another year of enforced celibacy, oh well at least its one more year down before the great one decides to scratch your name from the register…

So I repeat…

“Hate thy neighbour as you would hate yourself”

* The Australians here will probably not understand that but I feel I should try to translate it because otherwise they’ll spot the word drunk, notice the other word besides it & get all confused & restive. Some might start thumping away at the keyboard and perhaps a few will manage to post something (& I’m sure I’m not the only one who doesn’t want that) so instead I will pre-emptively strike by saying that miserably drunk to 'normal people' is a kind of state a little like being miserably sober is to Australians…

Alright all turns are out. I just want to add one thing to this statement.

37mm is a gamey bastard. And I'm not talking about the kind of gamey you get when you go huntin' and shoot him and cook him and then say: "Hmm, 37mm is kinda gamey." No sireee, I'm talking about gaminess as in covering the whole bloody map with barb wire and trenches and mines and arty strikes that kind of gameyness.

Oh and Nidan1 is losing, but that's a bit redundant isn't it.

Originally posted by Leutnant Hortlund:

I think I need a serf. Are there any unclaimed SSNs around?

why don't you see if Tim the Enchanter is available, tie a rope on him, drag him in, and he is yours.

Of couse you will have to feed him, and clean up after him as well, but you should be used to the menial and degrading, being that you live in Sweden.

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

Alright all turns are out. I just want to add one thing to this statement.

37mm is a gamey bastard. And I'm not talking about the kind of gamey you get when you go huntin' and shoot him and cook him and then say: "Hmm, 37mm is kinda gamey." No sireee, I'm talking about gaminess as in covering the whole bloody map with barb wire and trenches and mines and arty strikes that kind of gameyness.

Oh and Nidan1 is losing, but that's a bit redundant isn't it.

stikkypixie , lad I can understand your hatred of all things 37mm (spelt but not bolded), but for God's sake man, to constantly deride your own Leige in such a way, is....well it's just downright ungrateful. (even though it might be true)

After all the things I've done for you....raised you from that backwater hell hole know as Belgium, and brought you to the near zenith of fame and recognition in the MBT .

Taught you about life, I did....as if you were my own son, clothed you, fed you, instructed you in the ways of Squiredom, and all you can do is mock my CM skills..... well done young stikkypixie , you've been studying your lessons I see.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

And besides, white fiberglass goes with plaid.

Posted, you'll note, from the plaid capital of the world.

Michael </font>

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

And besides, white fiberglass goes with plaid.

Posted, you'll note, from the plaid capital of the world.

Michael </font>