**** ROW V ****

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Kingfish:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by simovitch:

Hey Kingfish, what's the protocol with a group member who has not responded with any emails or setups (comm check OK) since square one?

Yes I know we all (well most of us) have lives besides CM, but the clock is ticking away, and if you do the math there is already a bit of catch-up to do even after missing one week.

At what point do give 'em the boot and recruit from the reserve list?

The protocol is to first find out if the person in question is sending files to other people in your group. If yes, then send a reminder (if you haven't done so already). If no, then e-mail me the person's name.

As to your second question, I usually give them a few days to respond to my e-mail. If no response, then we go to the reserves.

Edit: you may also want to check with your other opponents to see if this person sent out a heads up that he would be offline for a period of time. You may not have gotten that e-mail. </font>

Originally posted by JohnO:

I need to send out is the one that I have to study which is "Across Moltke Bridge". Need to make sure my plan will work tongue.gif

JohnO

Row V, Group 7

There is no shame in surrender JohnO, in fact it is an entirely admirable course of action. This late in the war there really isn't anything to be gained by defending that bridge.

By the by, it is also very quick to check, and I can personally assure you, that that plan will work.

Best regards

JonS

ROW V, Section 7 (Russians, Moltke)

Down to the last one to be sent out and thats "Highlander's in Hell" will be sent out tonight Sivodsi :D

And yes Treeburst155 :D I know that when the battle starts all the planning goes out the window . But its still nice to have a plan to start the battle and then make changes due to the battle tongue.gif

JohnO

Originally posted by Vadr:

All games moving forward and some are quite well along.

GaJ, I haven't heard from you since Thursday. I resent 006 to you; am expecting 007.

Musta got lost in the mail ... we're back in business now I think though. I'll try to never go more than 3 days without responding: send me reminder mails if I do...

GaJ

Yay, done with the Wet Triangle! Where do I send the results and the AAR? What turney am I in? At the Boots and Tracks website it sais that AARs can be submitted in .doc or .pdf format, can I make .doc and .pdf files using Microsoft Word? It also sais that AARs can be posted as a web page, does that mean that I cen send an HTML file to Kingfish or wherever I'm supposed to send the AARs?

Yay, done with the Wet Triangle!
Sounds Kinky!

Where do I send the results and the AAR?
To me. Check my profile for the address. Don't foget to CC your opponent.

What turney am I in?
ROW V

At the Boots and Tracks website it sais that AARs can be submitted in .doc or .pdf format, can I make .doc and .pdf files using Microsoft Word?
You can make a .doc using MS Word, and Adobe acrobat to make a .pdf file.

It also sais that AARs can be posted as a web page, does that mean that I cen send an HTML file to Kingfish or wherever I'm supposed to send the AARs?
Yes, as long as we can access it for the duration of the tournament.

I don't think that you understood my second question, at the Boots and Tracks website it sais to submint the scores like that : Tourney 1, The Ambush, Fred (Axis) 37, Joe 43. So which tourney am I in?

Once all games are completed.
Does that mean that the results are posted when all the games are finished or does it mean that you send your scores and AARs once you finished your games?