**** ROW V ****

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GaJ, is there a reason mine is the only setup you haven't sent out? Are the Highlanders so hellish?

Alkiviadis, have you got a Triangle turn for me?

Not that I'm in a hurry or anything. Vadr is happily bombing the merry hell out of me, so I should be glad your games are quiet.

Originally posted by Grimthane:

GaJ, is there a reason mine is the only setup you haven't sent out? Are the Highlanders so hellish?

Alkiviadis, have you got a Triangle turn for me?

Not that I'm in a hurry or anything. Vadr is happily bombing the merry hell out of me, so I should be glad your games are quiet.

I sent out my 1st turn to you, a couple of days ago, will resend

That's Ponyri Station - an awesome scenario, but unfortunately Walt has gone AWOL :(

(Actually, the "GS" next to the "PS" is a balloon popup from my cursor being over the GS game, which is Gathering Storm, another good scenario!)

[ February 12, 2005, 03:55 PM: Message edited by: GreenAsJade ]

Originally posted by Other Means:

Is it possible to have the scenario designers home addresses to send them a "thank you"?

At night.

In the rain.

With large arty.

Send it to me directly, and I'll pass it on. The designer's identity won't be made public until the last game is complete, or the deadline is reached, whichever comes first.

Hey Kingfish, what's the protocol with a group member who has not responded with any emails or setups (comm check OK) since square one?

Yes I know we all (well most of us) have lives besides CM, but the clock is ticking away, and if you do the math there is already a bit of catch-up to do even after missing one week.

At what point do give 'em the boot and recruit from the reserve list?

Originally posted by simovitch:

Hey Kingfish, what's the protocol with a group member who has not responded with any emails or setups (comm check OK) since square one?

Yes I know we all (well most of us) have lives besides CM, but the clock is ticking away, and if you do the math there is already a bit of catch-up to do even after missing one week.

At what point do give 'em the boot and recruit from the reserve list?

The protocol is to first find out if the person in question is sending files to other people in your group. If yes, then send a reminder (if you haven't done so already). If no, then e-mail me the person's name.

As to your second question, I usually give them a few days to respond to my e-mail. If no response, then we go to the reserves.

Edit: you may also want to check with your other opponents to see if this person sent out a heads up that he would be offline for a period of time. You may not have gotten that e-mail.

[ February 12, 2005, 06:55 PM: Message edited by: Kingfish ]

Well I have just sent out three turns and need to send out the last two and I'm on my way. The two that I need to send out is the ones that I have to study which is "Across Moltke Bridge" and "Highlander's in Hell" :D Need to make sure my plan will work tongue.gif

JohnO

Row V, Group 7