What the Peng is wrong with my Challenge Thread? (USA)

The rules are as follows, you horrible, little twit.

We don't like you or your little dog, too.

We don't care about your opinions, even if you don't have any.

We will never, ever like you, but kiss up all you want.

Go away. Go far away. Let not the night find you where the day left you. Seek ye far horizons where we aren’t. And then keep going.

Still here? Damn. Very well, if you must post, try to show some wit and vinegar. Challenge someone. Operative word is ONE. Single one person out and construct a creative taunt to entice them to the field of battle. Anything less will be met with scorn, derision and more scorn. Don’t bother the Olde Ones or the Knights or even the squires, for that matter. Challenge either an SSN like yourself, or a serf.

Sound off like ya got a pair. NOT about your pair, because we really couldn’t care less.

The Ladies of the Pool are sacrosanct. Don't go there or you'll discover Coventry fast. Coventry, you ask? It's our special way of dealing with those we really don't like.

Leave your personal hang-ups and prejudices at the door. We have no use for your mind numbing ignorance here.

If you do not have an E-mail address or a general location in your profile, you ain’t tall enough to ride this ride.

Now, if you understand and agree to all that’s been said here... SOD OFF!

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now by George THAT'S a good title AND a good set of rules ... if a bit short.

I may have to rethink my decision to make you the Ex-Junior Justicar, Pro Tempore, De Jure of the Peng Challenge Thread.

I think it was my firm but benevolent leadership that did the trick. Iron fist in the velvet glove and all that.

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Joe

You don't hold with the saying that "brevity is the soul of wit"? Not surprising. You've been hanging out with Seanachai too long.

Do yourself a favor. Just as an experiment in making yourself a bit more succinct, try using less words. Start small. Try cutting out all articles first. (For example, "Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their party" would become, "Now is time for all good men come aid of party".) Sure, you sound a bit like Tonto, but at least you won't sound like Joe Shaw, which is always good.

Originally posted by ParaBellum:

Hmmm... this thread is depressing.

Only a file from Dalem in my inbox could cheer me up now.

That, or the message that he suffered a terrible accident with his zipper.

Oh c'mon, what kind of moron could -- AAUUGGHHHH!!!!

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Joe

You don't hold with the saying that "brevity is the soul of wit"? Not surprising. You've been hanging out with Seanachai too long.

Do yourself a favor. Just as an experiment in making yourself a bit more succinct, try using less words. Start small. Try cutting out all articles first. (For example, "Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their party" would become, "Now is time for all good men come aid of party".) Sure, you sound a bit like Tonto, but at least you won't sound like Joe Shaw, which is always good. </font>

Originally posted by Speedy:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kobal2(in the last thread):

French Foreign Legion (toughest outfit in the world ! And dumbest too !)

I think the Marines around here might contest the last three words in that statement. </font>

Originally posted by Noba:

Guess who has a CD full of tank pics...?

Guess who needs to start crawling NOW for a copy...?

Hmmmm.

Speedy, mate, WE think WE have a job for you.

KING (LORD OF DELEGATION) MACE

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

Guess who has a CD full of tank pics...?

Guess who needs to start crawling NOW for a copy...?

Hmmmm.

Speedy, mate, WE think WE have a job for you.

KING (LORD OF DELEGATION) MACE </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Joe

Do yourself a favor. Just as an experiment in making yourself a bit more succinct, try using less words. Start small. Try cutting out all articles first. (For example, "Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their party" would become, "Now is time for all good men come aid of party".) Sure, you sound a bit like Tonto, but at least you won't sound like Joe Shaw, which is always good. </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

This technique you have for using many, many words to basically say nothing is quite impressive.

How is it you never got into politics?

And rest assured, Boo, we're all waiting for the day you decide to do the exact opposite. And I don't mean using a few words to convey great meaning. I mean ceasing to utter those shrill, avian-like screeches you call communication.

When do I believe this will happen, you simpering mouth-breather you? Probably never. I'm just not that lucky.

But a man can dream, can't he?

Papa

Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

Still can't find my damn CMAK disk.

Oh, well. Go Phillies!!

philliesarmor.jpg

Hiram that Lee/Grant is the UGLIEST tank I have ever seen ... and I've seen some cattle feeding tanks in Montana that would turn your stomach.

Joe

[ May 27, 2004, 11:50 AM: Message edited by: Joe Shaw ]

I've half a mind

This quote from Joe in a recent GF post. Succinct, and to the point, eh Boo ? Totally unlike our usually verbose Justicar.

Something all of us have known for a while, its really a shame to see him like this.

Send me set-up you left-wing wind bag.

[ May 27, 2004, 03:40 PM: Message edited by: Nidan1 ]