Camouflage uniform Heer request from mod slut

Does anyone have such a mod, or is someone perhaps willing to make it? I would love to have a camouflage uniform for Heer troops (infantry and Panzer Grenadiere) as used in Normandy by members of the 21st Panzer and Panzer Lehr and other units. Nothing fancy, a simple mod would be highly appreciated.

Andrew, your Late War German Panzer Grenadiers in Splinter Camo would do nicely. You can find a screenshot of it in the link I've posted. David I posted it for the community, after you made it. It is the standard Wehrmacht splinter smock in HBT (Drillich). You also posted a picture of it in this thread on December 2th 2005:

http://www.battlefront.com/discuss/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=23;t=011120;p=1

[ August 07, 2006, 10:28 PM: Message edited by: Aragorn2002 ]

Originally posted by David I:

Aragorn,

I am a bit confused. There are fine water and splinter pattern mods out there already. Please explain what it is you are looking for.

DavidI

May i ask,

Splinter is the camo which has been shown in the photo and some of the screenshots above ja?

What is a 'water' pattern camo?

I see that I overlooked the splinter pattern camo mod for Panzergrenadiere, David, sorry about that. But for Heer Infanterie there's no such mod available, is there? I do not use CMMOS, by the way.

So my request would be a splinter camo mod for Heer infantry in Normandy. Sorry about the confusion.