• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also from Group 8:

Wet Triangle - in progress

St.Edward's - completed, AAR complete

Highlanders - completed, AAR complete

Maleme - completed, AAR complete

Moltke - completed, AAR complete

Anyone heard from Paco QNS lately? We were moving along pretty well for a while but I haven't heard form him in days...

Originally posted by BigMik1:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by JonS:

Attn: BigMik1

Hi, I got your email and tried to resend, but got back an "email blocked" message which included this url: http://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?203.97.37.27

looks like it might be an ongoing problem. Do you have another email address I can use?

I am recieving your emails, but sometimes my ISP will block some, but we will be okay.

BigMik1 </font>

Originally posted by Malakovski:

Also from Group 8:

Wet Triangle - in progress

St.Edward's - completed, AAR complete

Highlanders - completed, AAR complete

Maleme - completed, AAR complete

Moltke - completed, AAR complete

Anyone heard from Paco QNS lately? We were moving along pretty well for a while but I haven't heard form him in days...

Last 3 turns from him I received from him arrived 3/4/05, 3/8/05 amd 3/9/05 so he is active as far as I know :cool:

-LT

Originally posted by GSX:

Can someone point me in the right direction for doing an AAR? Are previous ones from previous ROWs available as I would like to know the format for them. Thanks.

You have a lot of leeway on style and so on. Some people heavily fictionalize them, using the unit names in the game as a start, others are more terse. I posted on my style earlier in this thread, and I believe the link to the old AARs was posted as well.

About the only requirment is the header, which I believe is also explained in this thread. Just read back a few pages and you'll find it all...

Originally posted by Malakovski:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by GSX:

Can someone point me in the right direction for doing an AAR? Are previous ones from previous ROWs available as I would like to know the format for them. Thanks.

[...]

About the only requirment is the header, which I believe is also explained in this thread. Just read back a few pages and you'll find it all... </font>

Actually, I think there are more requirements than mentioned in the link I gave above: these were more explicitly explained in the ROW IV thread.

I'm thinking of the requirements of the AAR to be counted as "Acceptable to make you eligible for the next round".

It was something like "Should introduce what the scenario was about, should say what your plan was and how it worked out for you, should contain feedback for the designer of the scenario".

In ROW IV Kingfish gave feedback when he received the AAR about whether it was OK or not. I know that because my initial "Mettama" AAR was rejected as too short smile.gif (It basically said "Man, that was a complete disaster. I don't want to talk about it" :D ).

I haven't had the one AAR I've submitted for ROW V acknowledged yet. Does this mean I should be worried that it got lost, or does Ace just not acknowledge?

GaJ.

Here's my list of received AARs.

Action at Wet Triangle

Cuzn_JG14

Frenchy

GreenAsJade

GreenHornet

kenfedoroff

Larry Thorne

Platehead

Renaud

Sleekit

stikkypixie

Vadr

Push to Maleme

BigDog944

GreenHornet

JonS

kenfedoroff

Malakovski

Vadr

St. Edward's Sanitorium

Frenchy

GreenHornet

Malakovski

Renaud

Vadr

Highlanders in Hell

Frenchy

GreenHornet

JonS

Malakovski

Vadr

Moltke's Bridge

Malakovski

Vadr

If you've submitted an AAR and you aren't listed, drop me an email and we'll figure out why.

I've sent confirmation emails after a quick review to ensure the AAR is acceptable. It may take me a day or two, but you should get one eventually.

For Sgian Dubh you need to use his alternate email that he mentioned before we started play. I don't have it with me but can forward later if needed. He and I have been doing the occasional turn but at a fairly slow pace.

(in response to your email)

I heard from Flenser over the weekend, he is back but busy.

Malakovski

Member # 9905

posted March 11, 2005 10:32 PM

-----------------------------------

--------------------

Malakovski

-----------------------------------------------

Sent you my turn in the 8th.

Resent it on the 12/03/2005. Have yot received it?

Originally posted by Paco QNS:

Malakovski

Member # 9905

posted March 11, 2005 10:32 PM

-----------------------------------

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Anyone heard from Paco QNS lately? We were moving along pretty well for a while but I haven't heard form him in days...

--------------------

Malakovski

-----------------------------------------------

Sent you my turn in the 8th.

Resent it on the 12/03/2005. Have yot received it? </font>

\\: Do Ti La So

*yawn* *yawn* *yawn* *yawn*

Do Ti La So

Do Ti Do Di

Re Ti La So