**** ROW V (Part 2) ****

Kingfish

Heard from Michael on Friday. I'm still in the set up stage with him myself. He said he was going to be tied up over the weekend but would try to get turns out this week.

Good news concerning my other remaining battle. The replacement, GSX, has been sending out turns. It good to know there are players out there ready to jump into the fray at a moments notice.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My work deadline has been missed and extended :mad:

However, I will be back giving out turns Saturday at the latest (they can't extend past Friday even if they wanted).

The rate of turns will be as before, i.e. pretty fast so I don't expect any problems.

Sorry for the delay.

Originally posted by GreenAsJade:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Melnibone:

Moltke and Highlander [] - both excellent scenarios....thanks to the designers.

I agree with that completely. Moltke had all the feel of Wolf... sheer terror and continual suprises!

When it's so easy to make "yet another scenario" these ones that feel so different and unique are diamonds indeed. </font>

Originally posted by JPS:

Please refrain from commenting scenarios. It can be much too easy to get hints on what surprises are and are not part of a scenario that way.

If you're referring to my comments then I must have missed scrutinising the map properly for that hidden ford across the river to obviate my observation of the particular scenario. Naturally no reference was made to forces and the like.

Regards

Jim R.

Originally posted by Kanonier Reichmann:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by JPS:

Please refrain from commenting scenarios. It can be much too easy to get hints on what surprises are and are not part of a scenario that way.

If you're referring to my comments then I must have missed scrutinising the map properly for that hidden ford across the river to obviate my observation of the particular scenario. Naturally no reference was made to forces and the like.

Regards

Jim R. </font>

He's been posting in other threads, so he's definitely "active". Posts: 1021 | Registered: May 2003 | IP: Logged
He may be acive on threads, but theres no bloody activity on the game front. How long do I have to wait before I can claim a Victory? He has my emails as he responded, so frankly Im not sending him another.

Thanks for the heads up GAJ.

I have just worked 12 days in a row, both civvie and military (sometimes both in the same day) and haven't had much time for CM. I finally get a day to myself on Sunday and will take a look at my games. I finished Triangle, am well under way with St. Eduoard's with The_Capt, who is off and on due to business. Sorry for the delays; has some IRL stuff on my mind too, as well as a closing out sale of my ebay business. Easier to come on the forum at work and chat than it is to sit at home puzzling over turns, I guess. Should be sorted out by the weekend.

Originally posted by Melnibone:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by GreenAsJade:

There's a ford somewhere?!?!?

I spotted that as the dust settled....it's in a small garage...behind Himmlers House....unfortunately some thieving dolt had taken the wheels and siphoned out all the fuel. </font>

Originally posted by JonS:

Attn: BigMik1

Hi, I got your email and tried to resend, but got back an "email blocked" message which included this url: http://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?203.97.37.27

looks like it might be an ongoing problem. Do you have another email address I can use?

I am recieving your emails, but sometimes my ISP will block some, but we will be okay.

BigMik1