The Peng Challenge as requested by Noba

Mace

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

p.s. You up for the midnight feeding? (Not the child's...yours.)

You up for a midnight beating? Not me, the kid.

I may just squeak out a win, but he'll beat you senseless. He's better. Already.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

That tribute to imbalance was finished weeks ago, you freaking drunkard!

I'm trying to comprehend what your normal day is like.

Seanachai, you swooning Swahili swaggerer; If I can hardly recall where the vodka is stored, how do you expect me to recall the fitfull end of my spanking the ****e out of you? Egads, you poltroon, am I suppposed to keep a feckin' diary to keep all of you in order and cross-referenced? You are the chicken-nut to my prose, and I the grist for your mill. Good or bad, you are the one yearning for completion, while I am the one straining for the bottle. Me give you prose long-time, you feckin' wanna-be mid-westerner.

It's like this, you vodka-deprived-reader; I don't care. I could string words together that would entertain Toddlers, but i realize you'd wear your dictionary out in an attempt to comprehend.

Ah, crap, what's this really about? I hate you. You hate me. Cant we just agree to hate each other and play some CM? You Poltrunistic pile of plum ploppings.

I blame Leeo ... I don't know WHAT he did but I'm betting that he DID it! it's HIS post that scrolls on and on

and on ... AND he's an idiot as is acknowledged by all.

Harv my friend, ONCE A KNIGHT ALWAYS A KNIGHT ... unless you're a day of course.

Hey Mace and Harv are you clowns planning to buy Pacific Fighters?

I'd LOVE to see either of you try to land on the Lady Lex.

Unlike some of our politicians ... when I make a mistake I ADMIT it by Gawd. It was, apparently, NOT the fault of Leeo that the scrolling is screwed up ... not that it would surprise ANY of us if it were him.

No, it is sad but I must admit that it's my own former Squire Harv who posted with something really stupid in his sig line.

I covered sig lines in the fourth term of Posting Procedures and Identfication. It's obvious to me that he was coasting through that.

Joe

[ October 03, 2004, 07:51 AM: Message edited by: Joe Shaw ]

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

I'll keep talking until we reach the next page:

So how's everyone doing? Anyone know a good joke?

That's actually a pretty good idea young stikkypixie (spelt but not bolded).

I may have to reconsider my stance on your Squiredom ... right now my stance is pretty much a modified Crane stance and I'd like to shift the weight to my other leg.

You still have that Happy Dance thing going on though ... ... {EEwwwww} ...

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stikkypixie:

I may have to reconsider my stance on your Squiredom ... right now my stance is pretty much a modified Crane stance and I'd like to shift the weight to my other leg.

You still have that Happy Dance thing going on though ... ... {EEwwwww} ... </font>

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stikkypixie:

You still have that Happy Dance thing going on though ... ... {EEwwwww} ... </font>

Posted by rleete (Member # 5652) on October 03, 2004 01:05 AM:

Oh, and before you brag about how any 13 week old is more tactically aware than I, note to all how you've never beaten me.

Just for the record.

Let's see, the first time we played, it was Crodaburg (And wasn't THAT a loverly piece of floating effluvium?) and after you dragged the game out for months and months, not only couldn't I remember what it was exactly I was supposed to be doing, but I also didn't care.

The last game we played was some CMBB nightmare where you had ONE Tiger and I had 48,927 T-34s, but they were all in a wooded area and could only emerge one at a time to face your hull down Tiger. (Score: Tiger-48,927. T-34s-0).

I decided that I won that one, by the way, as you stopped sending turns.

So, once again, even though you use guile and prevarication like a pro(stitute), you are wrong.

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

Here is your evidence Joe . Of course what you decide to do with it is your right as the Justicar and Grand Bombast of the Cesspool , but I believe the lad is mine to abuse, er......... to raise.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

Since I sponsored said stikkypixie, I claim the first right to take him to Squire as set forth in the rules???? of the MBT .

Said stikkypixie has endured the slings and arrows, and returned in kind, not to mention he does have a slight modicum of wit about him. The fact that he is from Belgium, not his fault I'm sure, and Vietnamese, well again not really his fault , should not be held against him, after all we have Ohioans and Minnysotans.

I call on the Justicar for an ofal, I mean official ruling. (There could be a set up in it for you Joe )

</font>