The Peng Challenge as requested by Noba

Mace

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MACE! I'm talking to you, bush ranger! This Thread title sucks.

I insist you retitle it: Mace Pitches the Peng Challenge Because Noba insisted on Being at Bat

You bloody, useless, awful, horrible, drunken Aussie pillock.

How have you been?

Retitle the Thread now. If you need help in figuring out how to do that, simply post here: Duh?

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

Argghhh I can't take, this world without structure and rules, how can i conform AAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me for proposing stikkypixie for serf. Mind, I cant' stand his bloody posts. But he's only a Belgian, and it behooves us to raise up our inferiors. He's shown a right good, psychotic will to post here.

Doesn't matter that his posts are like toilet paper hanging over the trees in the front yard, he posts all the fecking time. You have to admire that in Euro-trash lunatics.

Joe, Old Foul Man of the Peng Challenge! Record it thus: Olde One Seanachai proposes the compleat idjit stikkypixie as a serf. Christ, if he won't go away, he's one of us.

Plus, I've always liked his screenname. Pity he's such a boil on the bum. Still, we work with what we're given, not what we would choose.

Originally posted by Moriarty:

Blathered by Seanachai

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr /> Life is made up of small injustices that seem to offset each other according to some ineffable plan that won't be made clear to us until we no longer give a good goddamn about it.

Life is wasted on the young. </font>

Moriarty, you gelatinous mass...

I'll not abide by my <small><small><small>33 to 67 loss</small></small></small>

I'm back to playing CM, you putrescent pile o' protoplasm. I demand a set-up! It must be all random. (I am now the God of chaos (I need something to identify(and perhaps finally win) with!).

I couldn't wish I hated you more.

Originally posted by Leeo:

I'm back to playing CM, you putrescent pile o' protoplasm. I demand a set-up! It must be all random. (I am now the God of chaos (I need something to identify(and perhaps finally win) with!).

Silence. SILENCE!

Send me a setup, you rogue pillock. Send it now! It's too long since you've suffered the endless nightmare of a game with me own wonderous self...

Would you kindly shut the F-up and send me the last one or two turns left in our last contre temps? Just because it's painful for you, it ensures that I'd like to draw it out to the final screen whereby I can view the final screen wherein (I LOVE English! Don't you like the pointless repetition (brought to you by VODKA)) you've lost UMPTEEN friggen armored vehicles. Or not. Vodka does not care about logic or semantics.

However, on this, let me be perfectly clear: YOU send me the set-up (all random, of course, 'cause I am the new god of chaos)!

Poltroon. Man, don't make me think of more fitting words to call you, you stack of stalactites.

Would you kindly shut the F-up and send me the last one or two turns left in our last contre temps?

That tribute to imbalance was finished weeks ago, you freaking drunkard! I sent you the final screenshot of my humiliation before your last blackout, you unmilked cow's udder!

Jesus! Shall I always be subjected to this sort of glory seeking?

"Oh, Seanachai, I was too fecking drunk to remember how I beat you like a gong (look, look, everyone, I beat Seanachai!), could you please resend the moment when I was busy wiping my mouth and attempting to pull myself back up into my desk chair to view my wholly undeserved victory, that I achieved by never issuing a single order and ingesting vodka like I was attempting to cleanse my colon by a rigorous program of orally injecting raw spirits?

Well, I suppose I could go to the extensive effort of resurrecting the last turn of our carefully saved game, you blinded, gibbering vomit-machine, and send it to you yet again.

I'm trying to comprehend what your normal day is like.

After arising, and pulling your own underwear out of your mouth, what do you do next? Shave? Bathe? Apologize to the dog?

Recreating the lives of the ancient Etruscans from fragmented texts and a muddled archaeological record isn't as difficult as attempting to understand how you spend your muddled days.

I like to think, just before you descend into another vodka soaked fantasy of riding winged horses and laughing at the fact that you've won a game against me, you take a moment to reflect on the fact that your liver has a knife clutched in its teeth, and is doing a hand over hand up your fecking esophagus to plunge the blade into your pickled brain.

Just because it's painful for you, it ensures that I'd like to draw it out to the final screen whereby I can view the final screen wherein (I LOVE English! Don't you like the pointless repetition (brought to you by VODKA)) you've lost UMPTEEN friggen armored vehicles. Or not. Vodka does not care about logic or semantics.

No, nor about the fact that I don't even need to mock your incoherent state, now do I? Jesus! I've owned pets, lad, that could have expressed themselves better!

Logic? Semantics? What, did you push your way through the vomit-stained clothing in an old wardrobe into a magical land populated by goblins and Witch Queens and see those words on a signpost?

However, on this, let me be perfectly clear: YOU send me the set-up (all random, of course, 'cause I am the new god of chaos)!

Poltroon. Man, don't make me think of more fitting words to call you, you stack of stalactites.

Oh, very nice. I send you a setup? Because you are 'the New God of Chaos'? Oh, deary, deary me! The 'New God of Chaos' is angry! Look, he's just pissed himself! Someone bring a sponge and an adult diaper suitable for a god!

But I shall indulge you, oh 'Chaos'. I will send you a setup. Poltroon? I swoon! I am overcome! I am...actually, I'm looking at you, laddie! And not with the eye of favour...

'Poltroon', forsooth. I 'm driven to saying 'forsooth' for the love of all the gods!

Let me make this perfectly clear, Leeo, me dear little lad. You are a good sort, but your ability to bandy words with me is like asking a colony of field mice to defy the Thresher. Stand up on your hind legs and squeak as you might, you're vermin.

You are soft and downy. You will run beneath my wheels. Your squeals will rise unto heaven, and even the hard-hearted will weep, to see you so afraid and confused.

I am the hawk on the branch, and you are the squirrel of the gods.

And the gods don't need another fluffy-tailed nut hoarder, lad.

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

I am the hawk on the branch, and you are the squirrel of the gods.

And the gods don't need another fluffy-tailed nut hoarder, lad.

Pure poetry. Sniff.

Steve </font>

Hate is such a nice, clean emotion.

As you wish. Name the game: BO, BB, AK?

Yes, it is. And I will hate each and every one of you until they come to take away my keyboard.

I will hate you all until the Sun falls. I will hate you all until the stars fail. I will hate you all until the Universe is reborn in wonder.

I hate you all a lot.

Until then, I hate each and every one of you in a special way. I hate you in the way that each of you deserves.

As the Sage Pratchett has said: Hate is simply love with its back turned.

I turn my back on you all.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

MACE! I'm talking to you, bush ranger! This Thread title sucks.

I insist you retitle it: Mace Pitches the Peng Challenge Because Noba insisted on Being at Bat

Nah, I like it. It has a certain simplicity about it, must be because it mentions Noba.

How have you been?
Tres excellente!

Retitle the Thread now.
And go kiss my spotty a*se. *wiggles it*

Mace

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stikkypixie:

Argghhh I can't take, this world without structure and rules, how can i conform AAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me for proposing stikkypixie for serf. Mind, I cant' stand his bloody posts. But he's only a Belgian, and it behooves us to raise up our inferiors. He's shown a right good, psychotic will to post here.

Doesn't matter that his posts are like toilet paper hanging over the trees in the front yard, he posts all the fecking time. You have to admire that in Euro-trash lunatics.

Joe, Old Foul Man of the Peng Challenge! Record it thus: Olde One Seanachai proposes the compleat idjit stikkypixie as a serf. Christ, if he won't go away, he's one of us.

Plus, I've always liked his screenname. Pity he's such a boil on the bum. Still, we work with what we're given, not what we would choose. </font>

As you wish. Name the game: BO, BB, AK?

I'd suggest AK, as then one of us has the possibility of randomly being the Italians, and we all know how much that makes on squirm on the hook...

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stikkypixie:

Plus, I've always liked his screenname. Pity he's such a boil on the bum. Still, we work with what we're given, not what we would choose. </font>

I'd suggest AK, as then one of us has the possibility of randomly being the Italians, and we all know how much that makes on squirm on the hook...

Leeeeeeo, you slack-jawed hewer of wood! I grow tired listening to you scurry about, yapping to all and sundry to send you a set up, when you've owed ME a set up for several weeks!

Are you weary of me thrashing you all over every single battlefield we've ever met on? Or are you just out looking for someone new to heap ridicule, scorn and derision upon your large, lumpy head?