The Peng Challenge as requested by Noba

Mace

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dalem:

I think I will finally install CMAK on my new rig.

That will, unfortunately, lead me into the next step of returning turns.

I can't believe that you, of all people, are slow about getting CM set back up.

I mean, if nations honoured wargaming geekdom, there'd be a Dalem's Column in Trafalgar Square...

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

...on occasion, odd German, kareoke bars that have a goat... but that was a surreal evening

Don't forget Woody Allen doing Michael Jackson songs...

When he did that jackknife splits and came straight back on to his feet, I think Peng did a spit-take onto that table of drunk German tourists...

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

Working Seanachai's side of the street

Sorry, Sean, but now that people are actually paying money to hate me, I think I have your postcard thing beat.

Have you tried using postage-paid reply cards, like they have in those magazines? Maybe a link to a pdf file online so we can print off the hating Seanachai cards and mail them in with all expenses paid by yourself. Small price to pay for the hatred you crave and so richly deserve...

Sorry, Michael, but I simply can't see taking your 'Henry Ford' approach to Hate. It's not right for my...idiom, or somefink.

I don't want a casual 'donation' to Hating me, I want their own, unique Hatred of me. It's not the Hatred equivalent of 'Save the Children', after all.

I mean, your solutions are like Hating the Government, or the Phone Company.

I want to be Hated for myself, not as some sort of generic icon.

And what do they get with this little 'Donate, so that Grog Dorosh doesn't go to bed tonight unhated?'

A picture of you in the mail with a Bio filled with relevant reasons for hating you? The ability to casually mention at the next charity ball that 'I've recently contributed to the 'Hate Grog Dorosh Campaign. Here, here's a picture of my little Hated Dorosh'?

They're only doing it to assuage their consciences and pretend they're a good person.

No, I want them to tell me, personally, that they Hate me. How much, and why, and with any telling revelations about why their Hatred is important to them. Hell, I've gotten CDs with songs of Hate on them from other nations!

Can your 'Hate the Dorosh Foundation' ever equal the joy of that? I think not.

Hating Seanachai is more like the whole 'Habitat For Humanity' project. When everyone has done their part, I will have a solid, comfortable Hatred that I can move into and call forever my own.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

And what do they get with this little 'Donate, so that Grog Dorosh doesn't go to bed tonight unhated?'

A picture of you in the mail with a Bio filled with relevant reasons for hating you?

Gee, I was hoping for a pound of his flesh. Preferably with the blood still dripping from it.

I want my money back.

Michael

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

A picture of you in the mail with a Bio filled with relevant reasons for hating you?

Gee, I was hoping for a pound of his flesh. Preferably with the blood still dripping from it.

I want my money back.

Michael </font>

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Shosties4th:

"In mathematics you do not understand things, you just get used to them"

Yep, someone has a lot to answer for with the introduction of id, the squareroot of minus one!

But then again, I just prefer to take out my frustrations out on my fellow cesspoolers.

Mace </font>

New thread is up where?

I need directions, last time someone didn't leave a link, I got lost and ended up in some strange place fighting a bunch of wimps on the battlefield, while screaming like a banshee..

Now I have RTW, much more friendlier, and the only sound of screaming is coming from the pigs I've yet to find... I can hear them, just can't see them!