A Mg 42 can kill a greyhound.

Scheer

In a recent TCP game Vs Jeffsmith I luckily put 50mm mortar rounds through the top or top hatches of a Jeep, M8 Howitzer Carriage and a M3 scout car. Could not believe my luck!

Did not save me as his M7 Priest blasted my forces back into the stone age but the plucky 50mm mortar made me chuckle. Good Game, Smitty!

smile.gif

Wow, my battle with Scheer raised alot of answers to that question he asked. I couldn't believe my Greyhound punked out on a MG42 after I sneaked it behind the Stug and pumped a BUNCH of 37mm into it to kill it. But, I understand now, keep your light armor away from those damn well made german machine guns!!

I saw on the history channel some nations still use the MG42, wow.

BigMik1

Originally posted by BigMik1:

Wow, my battle with Scheer raised alot of answers to that question he asked. I couldn't believe my Greyhound punked out on a MG42 after I sneaked it behind the Stug and pumped a BUNCH of 37mm into it to kill it. But, I understand now, keep your light armor away from those damn well made german machine guns!!

I saw on the history channel some nations still use the MG42, wow.

BigMik1

Hi Mik,

I thought that you would show up here .... ;)

Actually when I was in the german Bundeswehr, I did fire a close relative of the MG42 - the MG3.