There is no Peng Challenge thread, it is all in their sick minds I tell you

Guest PondScum

These mercenaries of Noba, these infidels, where are they now? His SS louts, they surrender! They run like little girls and surrender!

His field guns and heavy machine guns and mortars and artillery, we welcomed them with bullets. We placed them in a quagmire from which they could never emerge except dead.

Their casualties and bodies are many. You can go and visit these places. We are in control. They are in a state of hysteria. The battle was very fierce and Peng made us victorious.

<font size=-1>93-7, ouch, that's gotta hurt</font>

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by PondScum:

A bunch of gibberish. Not that this surprises me one bit. Oh, and also...

They run like little girls and surrender!

First, you say it like it's a bad thing.

Second, you forgot to say "not that there's anything wrong with that".

Third, you probably still work for that spurious spawn of The Evil Empire. Which by all rights means that, even at this very moment, you should be sporting a nice coat of tar and feathers, and be not-so-comfortably lashed to the splintery side of a good beam, ripe for riding out of whatever town you've attempted to take refuge in.

Fourth, it's been ages since I last humiliated you before this assemblage of sludge dwelling maggots (Ladies of the Pool excepted, of course).

So send us a setup at once. Be quick about it, lad, and perhaps we'll forgo the tarring and feathering for a while.

Papa

A bunch of gibberish. Not that this surprises me one bit. Oh, and also...

They run like little girls and surrender!

First, you say it like it's a bad thing.

Second, you forgot to say "not that there's anything wrong with that".

Third, you probably still work for that spurious spawn of The Evil Empire. Which by all rights means that, even at this very moment, you should be sporting a nice coat of tar and feathers, and be not-so-comfortably lashed to the splintery side of a good beam, ripe for riding out of whatever town you've attempted to take refuge in.

Fourth, it's been ages since I last humiliated you before this assemblage of sludge dwelling maggots (Ladies of the Pool excepted, of course).

So send us a setup at once. Be quick about it, lad, and perhaps we'll forgo the tarring and feathering for a while.

Papa

These mercenaries of Noba, these infidels, where are they now? His SS louts, they surrender! They run like little girls and surrender!

His field guns and heavy machine guns and mortars and artillery, we welcomed them with bullets. We placed them in a quagmire from which they could never emerge except dead.

Their casualties and bodies are many. You can go and visit these places. We are in control. They are in a state of hysteria. The battle was very fierce and Peng made us victorious.

Sigh. It is true. I was mercilessly flogged by his SMG toting troopers. They of the invisibilty cloaks and uber-shields.

When will this nightmare of forever losing to my Nemesis, Pondscum end ?

Noba.

Sigh. It is true. I was mercilessly flogged by his SMG toting troopers. They of the invisibilty cloaks and uber-shields.

When will this nightmare of forever losing to my Nemesis, Pondscum end ?

Noba.

I am telling you all, this Jim Boggs person, he is a crazy man!

All that he has is an illusion! He runs his men through soft ground while our valiant mortars make him go kaka in his pants, yes!

His guns...he has no guns! No guns within a hundred miles of this place, except for one he is even now, pushing up a road!

His other men, they are crawling on their bellies like the reptiles of the desert, and I know about the desert, let me tell you!

My machine guns and my artillery and my flamethrowers are making him drink poison in the woods around my camp, which is OK with us so long as he cleans up after himself and remembers that only HE can prevent Forest Tucker, yes!

Have I told you all of my unnatural love for the exclamation point?!?

I am telling you all, this Jim Boggs person, he is a crazy man!

All that he has is an illusion! He runs his men through soft ground while our valiant mortars make him go kaka in his pants, yes!

His guns...he has no guns! No guns within a hundred miles of this place, except for one he is even now, pushing up a road!

His other men, they are crawling on their bellies like the reptiles of the desert, and I know about the desert, let me tell you!

My machine guns and my artillery and my flamethrowers are making him drink poison in the woods around my camp, which is OK with us so long as he cleans up after himself and remembers that only HE can prevent Forest Tucker, yes!

Have I told you all of my unnatural love for the exclamation point?!?

Originally posted by MrPeng:

Yes, it's true. The Olde Peng Challenge is Dead. From now on this can be the R_Leete Challenge thread. There ya go Leete. Thread's all yours. Enjoy. Pillock.

Peng, you are stupid, ugly and you smell bad. I hate you.

No, Peng…shut up! Just shut your flippen pie hole and let the sane people post. I saw that sad, sorry excuse for a thread on the General forum with you and your old friends. Want to see the Peng thread go away, fruitcake? How about you keep ignoring it like you have for the last two flippen years, ya panzyass.

You know, I thought of you as sort of a legend until that time when I realized that you gave up. You contribute nothing and whine a lot. I don’t think I’m alone in thinking that you are an ussy-pay. Your sad little sidekick posts one-liners with one word. I won’t mention it now because it’s played out. How in the hell are we supposed to know that you care, man? Do we care if you care and in caring if you care are we being careless? That is the question that weighs heavily upon my mind. Well that and how many cheese steaks can Jim Thome put away in one sitting. How about them Phils?

You, Sir are a sad, sorry, sack of snail snot and I can barely look at you any more. Back then the gorge did rise and I had to look away as you drank out of my beer bottle. My beer bottle, you bastard!! (Almost rhymes and is fridge worthy for notes)

Back then we laughed and sang old Negro Spirituals. We would chuckle while discussing how Joe Shaw was likely to get gang raped by a band of irate lesbians and then forced into servitude by the Mormon church. My eyes still tear from the stench of the cat urine and the malodorous stench of your sidekick. Maybe something did crawl up there and die. CSI, South Philly?

MRPeng, you are a sagging prostate gland that is ready to give up the ghost. Old curmudgeons usually amuse me, but I have no more laughter. You robbed me of my humor by being such a whiny female dog. Have you the cajones to stand up for your name and the thread that was named after you time and again (and again and again)? I’m thinking that you are a closet Braves fan. That has got to be it. No Phillies Phan would show such cowardice and unwillingness to stand up and fight.

So, you bequeathed this thread to some little fart in the wind as if this thread was yours to donate. As if you have contributed anything of worth in Brenda knows how long. So, I would add delusional to demented and incontinent as your diagnosis.

Let me close now with a hymn. All rise…ah nevermind. Peng, add something or get the hell out. I expectorate upon your memory.

Originally posted by MrPeng:

Yes, it's true. The Olde Peng Challenge is Dead. From now on this can be the R_Leete Challenge thread. There ya go Leete. Thread's all yours. Enjoy. Pillock.

No, Peng…shut up! Just shut your flippen pie hole and let the sane people post. I saw that sad, sorry excuse for a thread on the General forum with you and your old friends. Want to see the Peng thread go away, fruitcake? How about you keep ignoring it like you have for the last two flippen years, ya panzyass.

You know, I thought of you as sort of a legend until that time when I realized that you gave up. You contribute nothing and whine a lot. I don’t think I’m alone in thinking that you are an ussy-pay. Your sad little sidekick posts one-liners with one word. I won’t mention it now because it’s played out. How in the hell are we supposed to know that you care, man? Do we care if you care and in caring if you care are we being careless? That is the question that weighs heavily upon my mind. Well that and how many cheese steaks can Jim Thome put away in one sitting. How about them Phils?

You, Sir are a sad, sorry, sack of snail snot and I can barely look at you any more. Back then the gorge did rise and I had to look away as you drank out of my beer bottle. My beer bottle, you bastard!! (Almost rhymes and is fridge worthy for notes)

Back then we laughed and sang old Negro Spirituals. We would chuckle while discussing how Joe Shaw was likely to get gang raped by a band of irate lesbians and then forced into servitude by the Mormon church. My eyes still tear from the stench of the cat urine and the malodorous stench of your sidekick. Maybe something did crawl up there and die. CSI, South Philly?

MRPeng, you are a sagging prostate gland that is ready to give up the ghost. Old curmudgeons usually amuse me, but I have no more laughter. You robbed me of my humor by being such a whiny female dog. Have you the cajones to stand up for your name and the thread that was named after you time and again (and again and again)? I’m thinking that you are a closet Braves fan. That has got to be it. No Phillies Phan would show such cowardice and unwillingness to stand up and fight.

So, you bequeathed this thread to some little fart in the wind as if this thread was yours to donate. As if you have contributed anything of worth in Brenda knows how long. So, I would add delusional to demented and incontinent as your diagnosis.

Let me close now with a hymn. All rise…ah nevermind. Peng, add something or get the hell out. I expectorate upon your memory.

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by Papa Khann:

<font size=-1>Sun-struck ramblings about splinters and beams and maggots deleted</font>

Ahhh, spring... the smell of new-mown grass... the boys of summer on the field... the occasional THUD of Minnesotans fainting with sun-stroke. Never mind - just remember to scream for a medic as you go down, and when you come to you'll find one of the setups that dalem rejected in your inbox. That's right, it was too weird for the hippy. Feel free to run like a little girl and surrender as soon as you see it.

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by Papa Khann:

<font size=-1>Sun-struck ramblings about splinters and beams and maggots deleted</font>

Ahhh, spring... the smell of new-mown grass... the boys of summer on the field... the occasional THUD of Minnesotans fainting with sun-stroke. Never mind - just remember to scream for a medic as you go down, and when you come to you'll find one of the setups that dalem rejected in your inbox. That's right, it was too weird for the hippy. Feel free to run like a little girl and surrender as soon as you see it.

Originally posted by R_Leete:

Ouch!

Och wi' ye look a' tha'? "Ouch" as at? Ye boggly-eyed, liver-lipped, crusty residue o' a weepin' postule. Af'n mah poor wee span'l cam aintae mah wee hoose wi' tha likes o' yoo ain her soft an' gentle mooth, Ah'd kick her feckin' teeth ain. An' shae knoos at.

Talkin' tae yoo rrreminds mae tha' Ah need tae gi oot an' di tha poopa-scoopin'.

Saind mae a feckin' setoop, ye big girl's blouse!

Ouch!

Och wi' ye look a' tha'? "Ouch" as at? Ye boggly-eyed, liver-lipped, crusty residue o' a weepin' postule. Af'n mah poor wee span'l cam aintae mah wee hoose wi' tha likes o' yoo ain her soft an' gentle mooth, Ah'd kick her feckin' teeth ain. An' shae knoos at.

Talkin' tae yoo rrreminds mae tha' Ah need tae gi oot an' di tha poopa-scoopin'.

Originally posted by OGSF:

Just remember to bend at the knees if you're wearing that plaid skirt thingie. Wouldn't want to upset the neighbors.

Girl's blouse? You mean all smooth and silky, clinging to every schoolgirl curve? Tucked into a delicate waistband...er...ahem. Oh, yes. Setup. Right away.

{mutter} Gotta remember to close those other windows when reading the cess{/mutter}

Originally posted by OGSF:

Just remember to bend at the knees if you're wearing that plaid skirt thingie. Wouldn't want to upset the neighbors.

Girl's blouse? You mean all smooth and silky, clinging to every schoolgirl curve? Tucked into a delicate waistband...er...ahem. Oh, yes. Setup. Right away.

{mutter} Gotta remember to close those other windows when reading the cess{/mutter}

Hey Hiram. In the amount of time it no doubt took you to hammer out that tepid tantrum of yours, you could've sent me a move. Oh wait, that's right, in order to send me a move, you'd have to actually think about some TACTICS, where with that post, all you needed was a thesaurus.

And someone to teach you how to spell so you could use it in the first place.

You groin.

Hey Hiram. In the amount of time it no doubt took you to hammer out that tepid tantrum of yours, you could've sent me a move. Oh wait, that's right, in order to send me a move, you'd have to actually think about some TACTICS, where with that post, all you needed was a thesaurus.

And someone to teach you how to spell so you could use it in the first place.

You groin.

By Hiram:

Go Hiram ... you really tell 'em off. And when you've finished, tell 'em again. Lordy that was a goodly rant.

By golly, I think I'll go and read it again.

Noba.

By Hiram:

Go Hiram ... you really tell 'em off. And when you've finished, tell 'em again. Lordy that was a goodly rant.

By golly, I think I'll go and read it again.

Noba.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by OGSF:

{mutter} Gotta remember to close those other windows when reading the cess{/mutter} </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by OGSF:

{mutter} Gotta remember to close those other windows when reading the cess{/mutter} </font>