There is no Peng Challenge thread, it is all in their sick minds I tell you

Originally posted by R_Leete:

We tried the king gig, remember? Failed, like the puppet they installed in the post.

I say we are now free of the dictates of the unholy trio. We no longer need pay homage to the three olde farts of days gone by. Let anarchy reign!

Oh goody...are there any buildings we can loot?

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by R_Leete:

We tried the king gig, remember? Failed, like the puppet they installed in the post.

I say we are now free of the dictates of the unholy trio. We no longer need pay homage to the three olde farts of days gone by. Let anarchy reign!

Oh goody...are there any buildings we can loot?

Did ya miss me? No? Well Sod Off then!

Wankers, the lot of ya.

How about a Gamey Update (and the crowd goes wild!)?

Delta Dalem still has Armor on the Boulevard, but most of it is all smoking and abandoned. I won't get into point details or how many flags who had at the end. Suffice to say his tanks weren't the only thing that got smoked. We're gonna do some CMBO next (if the twit ever sends me the setup), because we can! Lessee, I think that makes me 1 and 1 vs The Helen Reddy Fan.

Nidan1 has also gone down to ignominious defeat. I guess Panzers in Finland don't work all that well. He's whining about not getting credit for a flag. Guess that's because he didn't own one at the end. 1 and 1 vs him too. It seems I can beat him so long as we don't play some ridiculous Berli Scenario.*

Lenakonrad and I are fighting it out over Sowchos 79 (not the Mrspkr version, the other one). Finally, we play a balanced scenario. Too early to tell yet but there's a lot of lead flying. 1 and 1 vs him/her as well. This is the tiebreaker.

Hortlund has a lot of King Tigers, but it's early yet. I don't mind much since I spanked him so bad in Buda (and Pest). btw Hortlund, top first post; best we've had in months (the rest of you are a bunch of losers!). Maybe I'll upgrade that Pony I gave ya. 1-0, soon to be 1-1 unless he bogs a bunch of heavies.

Guess that about covers it, since mcgillicutty disappeared.

I haven't been keeping up with the MBT much lately, sue me (sit down MrSpkr). If I missed anything important you could clue me in, or not, I could give a rat's arse.

Please continue to Sod the Feck Off and ummm...have a nice day!

* "Don't assume this scenario is balanced for your style of play" is just another way of saying "This scenario isn't very well balanced" (luv ya ;) )

Did ya miss me? No? Well Sod Off then!

Wankers, the lot of ya.

How about a Gamey Update (and the crowd goes wild!)?

Delta Dalem still has Armor on the Boulevard, but most of it is all smoking and abandoned. I won't get into point details or how many flags who had at the end. Suffice to say his tanks weren't the only thing that got smoked. We're gonna do some CMBO next (if the twit ever sends me the setup), because we can! Lessee, I think that makes me 1 and 1 vs The Helen Reddy Fan.

Nidan1 has also gone down to ignominious defeat. I guess Panzers in Finland don't work all that well. He's whining about not getting credit for a flag. Guess that's because he didn't own one at the end. 1 and 1 vs him too. It seems I can beat him so long as we don't play some ridiculous Berli Scenario.*

Lenakonrad and I are fighting it out over Sowchos 79 (not the Mrspkr version, the other one). Finally, we play a balanced scenario. Too early to tell yet but there's a lot of lead flying. 1 and 1 vs him/her as well. This is the tiebreaker.

Hortlund has a lot of King Tigers, but it's early yet. I don't mind much since I spanked him so bad in Buda (and Pest). btw Hortlund, top first post; best we've had in months (the rest of you are a bunch of losers!). Maybe I'll upgrade that Pony I gave ya. 1-0, soon to be 1-1 unless he bogs a bunch of heavies.

Guess that about covers it, since mcgillicutty disappeared.

I haven't been keeping up with the MBT much lately, sue me (sit down MrSpkr). If I missed anything important you could clue me in, or not, I could give a rat's arse.

Please continue to Sod the Feck Off and ummm...have a nice day!

* "Don't assume this scenario is balanced for your style of play" is just another way of saying "This scenario isn't very well balanced" (luv ya ;) )

Guest konrad
Originally posted by Vadr:

Vadr, you are pathetic (and that is the only reason ,why I bother to answer you)

This admiration for that sick profanator, private Hortlund , means that you are idiot.

And is second balanced scenario we playing ,and is not 1 vs 1 ,but 0.5 for you to my (nearly) 2.

So ,above all ,you are a liar .

Sir konrad

Faithful Squire To Sir AUSSIEJEFF

PS:A nightmare feeling of foreboding and desolation comes over me as a great mushroom shaped cloud darkens the earth.A few may get through the gate in time.

[ April 12, 2003, 10:21 PM: Message edited by: lenakonrad ]

Guest konrad
Originally posted by Vadr:

Vadr, you are pathetic (and that is the only reason ,why I bother to answer you)

This admiration for that sick profanator, private Hortlund , means that you are idiot.

And is second balanced scenario we playing ,and is not 1 vs 1 ,but 0.5 for you to my (nearly) 2.

So ,above all ,you are a liar .

Sir konrad

Faithful Squire To Sir AUSSIEJEFF

PS:A nightmare feeling of foreboding and desolation comes over me as a great mushroom shaped cloud darkens the earth.A few may get through the gate in time.

[ April 12, 2003, 10:21 PM: Message edited by: lenakonrad ]

Who are you, again?

Whatsamatta? Can't handle a good old fashioned personal attack straight to the heart? Maybe you do need that bottle more than the rest of us heathens.

Or, maybe I just need to add those verbotten thingies (and be automatically disqualified) to show everyone that a rant is just a rant. This is supposed to be the place for it, right?

[ April 13, 2003, 12:22 AM: Message edited by: R_Leete ]

Who are you, again?

Whatsamatta? Can't handle a good old fashioned personal attack straight to the heart? Maybe you do need that bottle more than the rest of us heathens.

Or, maybe I just need to add those verbotten thingies (and be automatically disqualified) to show everyone that a rant is just a rant. This is supposed to be the place for it, right?

[ April 13, 2003, 12:22 AM: Message edited by: R_Leete ]

Originally posted by MrPeng:

Yes, it's true. The Olde Peng Challenge is Dead. From now on this can be the R_Leete Challenge thread. There ya go Leete. Thread's all yours. Enjoy. Pillock.

So this is, what ... the 47th time you've declared the thread dead and buried? Apparently you've forgotten that the thread has nothing to do with YOU other than the coincidence of PART of your name in the thread title each time.

I mean it's not as if you've contributed anything for, well forever in point of fact.

Go away and swill your whisky then won't you?

Joe

Originally posted by MrPeng:

Yes, it's true. The Olde Peng Challenge is Dead. From now on this can be the R_Leete Challenge thread. There ya go Leete. Thread's all yours. Enjoy. Pillock.

So this is, what ... the 47th time you've declared the thread dead and buried? Apparently you've forgotten that the thread has nothing to do with YOU other than the coincidence of PART of your name in the thread title each time.

I mean it's not as if you've contributed anything for, well forever in point of fact.

Go away and swill your whisky then won't you?

Joe

Guest PondScum

These mercenaries of Noba, these infidels, where are they now? His SS louts, they surrender! They run like little girls and surrender!

His field guns and heavy machine guns and mortars and artillery, we welcomed them with bullets. We placed them in a quagmire from which they could never emerge except dead.

Their casualties and bodies are many. You can go and visit these places. We are in control. They are in a state of hysteria. The battle was very fierce and Peng made us victorious.

<font size=-1>93-7, ouch, that's gotta hurt</font>