There is no Peng Challenge thread, it is all in their sick minds I tell you

Haven't you dolts read the pronouncement? The Peng challenge is dead, and the MBT is a pale shadow of it's former self. Been on it's deathbed for months, refusing to die quietly. It no longer holds the same twisted charm for it's namesake. Waaa. Cry me a river. Start the dirge, and mourn the loss.

Head on over the the general chaos forum. Just be sure to take your thick skins, because we all know that's the place where the neo-cons and the long-haired commie freaks constantly bash their heads against opposite side of the same impenetrable wall. All in the name of "rational discussion". Uh huh, sure. I assure you, the wall is still there, unmoved.

If you do decide to post in one of the many threads there, be extra careful to lean as far as you can to one side or the other. Doesn't matter which, you'll find supporters and detractors on both sides. As well as a healthy sprinkling of trolls. If for some unfathonable reason you take the plunge and initiate your very own thread, plainly show your own personal bias, but couch it in terms that are ambiguous and vague. Backpeddling when called out on it is mandatory.

Anyway, we're all supposed to dig deep and wrack our tiny brains to come up with the mother of all posts. All to entertain the mighty twit who's handle adorns our little clubhouse. Lookie, lookie, {ook, ook} I've been gone for months, and now I miss the old days and all the mental masturbation of having my name in the top thread, and everyone hanging on my every word.

Oh, woe is me, I have to hurry up and whore myself out to some deluded ponces on an ego trip. And this for a shiny prize! Oh, goody; an overpriced bottle of cleaning fluid. You, too, can wrest rhymes from your underused and overtaxed synapses. String together words and phrases to move the hearts and minds (or possibly bowels) of the self-agrandizing fools who take it upon themselves to judge you.

Well. Was that 500 words? I don't give a rat's ass. Count 'em yourself, if you have nothing better to do. Or, write an essay and show the world what a sorry, pathetic loser you are. All in the name of competition, of course.

Prance and sing for the trio of Lords. All bow to the princes of garbage.

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest konrad
Originally posted by R_Leete:

Well ,I didn't really understood ,what you just say ,but I like sound of it.Sounds good.

Specially that part about dead and shadows ,and that about competition...

I should listen to my mother and study english in shool ,instead of wasting six years on french..

damn

konrad

Faithful Squire To Sir Aussiejeff

Guest konrad

Well ,I didn't really understood ,what you just say ,but I like sound of it.Sounds good.

I should listen to my mother and study english in shool ,instead of wasting six years on french..

damn

konrad

Faithful Squire To Sir Aussiejeff

Originally posted by lenakonrad:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by R_Leete:

damn

konrad

Faithful Squire To Sir Aussiejeff </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by R_Leete:

damn

konrad

Faithful Squire To Sir Aussiejeff </font>

By George, I think he's got it!

SSN Hint Of The Day: See what it takes to get the lifeguard to blow the whistle.

Now sod off.

By George, I think he's got it!

SSN Hint Of The Day: See what it takes to get the lifeguard to blow the whistle.

Now sod off.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

So, Sweden and Poland...

They're like both in Europe, right?

Anywhere near EuroDisney?

O ,hello , coyote ...

you better stop imitating hyena

konrad

Faithful Squire To Sir AUSSIEJEFF </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

So, Sweden and Poland...

They're like both in Europe, right?

Anywhere near EuroDisney?

O ,hello , coyote ...

you better stop imitating hyena

konrad

Faithful Squire To Sir AUSSIEJEFF </font>

Guest PondScum

Gamey Mercenary Updates

Noba is not even within 100 miles of the flags. He is not in any place. He holds no place on the battlefield. This is an illusion - he is trying to sell to others an illusion.

I can say, and I am responsible for what I am saying, that chrisl's forces have started to commit suicide inside the walls of Sapiristi. We will encourage them to commit suicide more quickly.

Please, please! dalem is relying on what I called yesterday a desperate and stupid method, viz saying that he's already played each of the setups I send him. Berli will roast his stomach in hell for this.

My feelings - as usual - I will slaughter them all.

<font size=-1>This post brought to you by Speak Like al-Sahaf. Next week, Speak Like Lenakonrad</font>

[ April 11, 2003, 12:00 PM: Message edited by: PondScum ]

Guest PondScum

Gamey Mercenary Updates

Noba is not even within 100 miles of the flags. He is not in any place. He holds no place on the battlefield. This is an illusion - he is trying to sell to others an illusion.

I can say, and I am responsible for what I am saying, that chrisl's forces have started to commit suicide inside the walls of Sapiristi. We will encourage them to commit suicide more quickly.

Please, please! dalem is relying on what I called yesterday a desperate and stupid method, viz saying that he's already played each of the setups I send him. Berli will roast his stomach in hell for this.

My feelings - as usual - I will slaughter them all.

<font size=-1>This post brought to you by Speak Like al-Sahaf. Next week, Speak Like Lenakonrad</font>

[ April 11, 2003, 12:00 PM: Message edited by: PondScum ]

We tried the king gig, remember? Failed, like the puppet they installed in the post.

I say we are now free of the dictates of the unholy trio. We no longer need pay homage to the three olde farts of days gone by. Let anarchy reign!

We tried the king gig, remember? Failed, like the puppet they installed in the post.

I say we are now free of the dictates of the unholy trio. We no longer need pay homage to the three olde farts of days gone by. Let anarchy reign!