ROW III - The Boots & Tracks CMBB Tourney (Part 2)

Originally posted by rune:

will be contacting Scott to take me off the B&T team

Rune

Request denied

I have to say this is all so ridiculous. An accidental, and very minor administrative mixup is being blown way out of proportion by so many people.

Let me lay this to rest once and for all. The tourney will continue as planned. Barring any real life issues, the list of current players will finish the tourney and the section winners will advance into the finals. And at the end of it all the winner will receive the wine from Winecape.

As always I am availible if anyone wants to discuss this in private. My address is in my profile.

Now, please, get back to enjoying the tourney. And don't forget those AARs!

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will not sponsor this tourney anymore...

ONLY JOKING GENTLEMEN! :D

The wine is still up for grabs, always was and always will be...

Sincerely,

Charl Theron

header_Winelands02.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

</font>

Let me lay this to rest once and for all. The tourney will continue as planned. Barring any real life issues, the list of current players will finish the tourney and the section winners will advance into the finals. And at the end of it all the winner will receive the wine from Winecape.

YES!!! A voice of reason at last. though can I suggest that an email be sent to all concerned to clarify the situation, with this going on in two threads and not everyone visiting on a regular basis I think we could all do with a clear update by email to put this to bed.

this tourny has been such a good experience for me it would be a shame for something like this to tarnish it.

just pleased the hours of time devoted by all concerned will not have been a waste. :D:D

as some great organiser once said

FIGHT ON!!

Guys, just a quick update. I've been called out of the office to a customer site for a week starting tomorrow. I won't be back until Feb 5th. I won't be able to process any turns during that period.

Thanks,

Reade (aka Ryddle)

[ January 27, 2003, 08:51 PM: Message edited by: ryddle ]