Frequently-Asked Questions: Combat Mission: Barbarossa to Berlin: NEWBIES PLEASE READ

Oh Looky Here!!!

I cast my rod (behave...no double entendres here)into the forum and look what was hiding in the murky depths of Page 2...a prize winning FAQ!!

=========================================

Sorry I don't got no brains like them city writing folks so I don't be adding to yer story. Ignore me

==========================================

MG

[ January 14, 2003, 05:01 PM: Message edited by: MG-42 ]

Originally posted by Sgtgoody:

...he once spent with a family of ill tempered Koalas. A shudder came over him as he remembered...

. . . their refusal to serve anything but mashed Eucalyptus leaves, and the way their balls of poo clung to their fur. The worst part about all of that was . . .

Please add PBEM Helper to the FAQ!

1.2.215 (18.1.2003)

Fixed: CMBB automatic "Join Multiplayer" and "Load e-mail" clicking works the same way as CMBO. It does not try to calculate the button positions any more. Thanks to Steve Shumaker for helping me here.

Fixed: CMBB and CMBO automatic file name entering *should* work reliably now.

Fixed: The file name sent with Ctrl+Shift+F is now the real file name, not the numbered name with ###.

...carry them at high speed over the parched grassland in time to recieve...
The gooey cheese pizzas they had ordered. They were suffering from a vicious case of the munchies ... Eucalyptus has a narcotic effect on koalas -true-. The Roos' refused to allow the pizzas and bears to share a ride home in their pouches ...cheese sticks to their fur and burns as it clings to the flesh. So they tried to catch a ride with ...

MFOS - Mouth Full of Spiders

Originally posted by Soddball:

I wish that new forum members would read the *Fine* FAQ instead of posting the same inane stupid questions again and again. :mad: :mad:

Why would they? It's easier to ask the question than it is to read, read......

It is amazing though, how often it is the same question over and over.

KC

Originally posted by Fuerte:

Please add PBEM Helper to the FAQ!

1.2.215 (18.1.2003)

Fixed: CMBB automatic "Join Multiplayer" and "Load e-mail" clicking works the same way as CMBO. It does not try to calculate the button positions any more. Thanks to Steve Shumaker for helping me here.

Fixed: CMBB and CMBO automatic file name entering *should* work reliably now.

Fixed: The file name sent with Ctrl+Shift+F is now the real file name, not the numbered name with ###.

Fuerte, can you please email me with a few lines of text telling me what you want written for your PBEM helper? Then I can include it in the FAQ. Thanks!

Originally posted by MFOS:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />...carry them at high speed over the parched grassland in time to recieve...

The gooey cheese pizzas they had ordered. They were suffering from a vicious case of the munchies ... Eucalyptus has a narcotic effect on koalas -true-. The Roos' refused to allow the pizzas and bears to share a ride home in their pouches ...cheese sticks to their fur and burns as it clings to the flesh. So they tried to catch a ride with ...

MFOS - Mouth Full of Spiders</font>