--== OSF Mods uploaded to CMMODS ==--

Eichenbaum (and Junk2Drive), do you have any plans for incorporating modded skies for OSF?

Second question: Can CMAK mountain skies be used for CMBB? I LOVE the mods and I bounce back in forth from your mods to the other guys mods (tanksalot, Ed, et al.)and I think having the Caucasus mountains in the horizon would be visually appealling.

Or (third question), should I just wait for the Greek mods and use THOSE skies?

J2D: I think you are the man to ask here about CMAK skies to CMBB--are these bmps compatible?

I installed with McMMM MikeyD's SKYCLEARMIKEYD

bmps in CMBB

1400 clear day summer

1406 clear day fall

1412 clear day winter

bmps in CMAK

1400 clear day Italy summer

1406 clear day Afrika summer

1412 clear day Italy Alps winter

So your answer is sort of.

CMBB spring summer should work dawn day dusk.

CMBB winter should work but the mountains may not be what you wanted.

CMAK does not have fall, that is why I made a fall mod smile.gif

Originally posted by spartan1:

Hi Eichenbaum, thanks a lot for sharing with us by uploading the OSF mods. Being a player of OSF I always like these mods and now finally I can use them again. Its good to see you back in the CM forums. ;) Spartan1

Hi Spartan,

Thanks for the flowers! I did notice you on the Eichenbaum.org forums and I want to thank you for the support in the past year smile.gif

Nils

Tooz,

The OSF skies were far from ready. Although they might look nice in a screenshot; if you'd use them now then the result wouldn't be very satisfying. I have about 20 different weather & time type skies ready for combining them with mountains etc. Hours of Photoshop work would still need to be done to get really nice mods. A little help would be very productive.

It's all very appealing but I can't promise anything; I had to stop with OSF because I could find the time or energy to work on the project.

Nils

• 3 weeks later...