Another Day, Another Peng Challenge Thread............

Originally posted by lenakonrad:

Moraine Eversomuch keep trying,

one day you will reach the rainbow

konrad

Faithfull Squire To SIR AUSSIEJEFF

edited to add( MUHAHAHAHA,HAHA,...HA )

heheh...well, I have reached the rainbow, dear. And the pot of gold at the end...and his name is Hiram (bolded and italicized because I love him soooo much).

*sits back and awaits the requisite screaming and clawing out of eyes by those who don't want to know such things about the beloved Hiram who doth make me quiver with desire*

[ February 20, 2003, 03:41 AM: Message edited by: Moraine Sedai ]

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

heheh...well, I have reached the rainbow, dear. And the pot of gold at the end...and his name is Hiram (bolded and italicized because I love him soooo much).

*sits back and awaits the requisite screaming and clawing out of eyes by those who don't want to know such things about the beloved Hiram who doth make me quiver with desire*

My friends call me cold and unfeeling. My enemies weep at the depths of my callousness. Emotion is a word I could look up in a dictionary if I wanted to, but never do.

But Ye Gods, Woman, the above it too much. Please O Please stop quivering over the likes of a Hiram.

Sob!

Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

My friends call me cold and unfeeling. My enemies weep at the depths of my callousness. Emotion is a word I could look up in a dictionary if I wanted to, but never do.

But Ye Gods, Woman, the above it too much. Please O Please stop quivering over the likes of a Hiram.

Sob! </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by lenakonrad:

Moraine Eversomuch keep trying,

one day you will reach the rainbow

konrad

edited to add( MUHAHAHAHA,HAHA,...HA )

heheh...well, I have reached the rainbow, dear.( MUHAHAHAHA....HAHA ) And the pot of gold at the end...and his name is Hiram( MMMUHAHA...HA (bolded and italicized because I love him soooo much).

*sits back and awaits the requisite screaming and clawing out of eyes by those who don't want to know such things about the beloved Hiram( UHAHA...MEH.. who doth make me quiver with desire* </font>

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by MrSpkr:

<font size=-1>AIEEEEYYYYYEEEEEEEEAARRRRGGGHHHHHGgrrrlrlrlggrgrlllala ... cough .. hack . . . cough. . .</font>

He's still screamin', so I ain't lookin'.

Someone tell me when it's all over.

And the pot of gold at the end...and his name is Hiram (bolded and italicized because I love him soooo much).

My mind's eye peeked before the nun mother could run across the inner globe and shield it's eyes.

I'm scarred, I tell you, scarred.

Like a dozen rune scenarios concurrently, scarred.

I propose we create a law much like the **spoiler** rule for this type of stuff. Even Grue will have problems with that post.

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by Persephone:

<font size=-1>Now little Hiram is happy...he found a new playmate...</font>

HiramEeyore.jpg

</font>

His left hand, you mean?

Dame Moraine ,

Excellent taunting....and once i stop losing lunch over the thought of Hiram ...no....too ugly to even think about...

However, your next quest, to be completed ASAP, is to put in your Sig, that you are a Squirette in House Rune . Also, please taunt Joebob so one of his squires challenge you. I figure you could use a light workout of one of his clan.

Rune

Originally posted by YK2:

Except of course a grumpy Konrad ..

BTW... Hello Konrad tongue.gif [/QB]

Don't you worry too much,soldier-girl

hello :cool:

konrad

Originally posted by rune:

Dame Moraine ,

Excellent taunting....( MUHAHAHAHAHAHA )

Rune

Am I intruding?

And would you mind informing me just what is so amusing?

konrad

Originally posted by Gaylord Focker:

My biggest nightmare would be to see someone post a pic of a hydra configuration with any 5 of you on it.

Gerhardt Flocker ,I hate to see you go

but I assure you it's for the best.

konrad

I have reached the rainbow, dear. And the pot of gold at the end...and his name is Hiram ... who doth make me quiver with desire*

Oh, a POT of GOLD you say, Lady Moraine? Surely you mean an old CROCK full of HOT AIR??

Has that horrible Hiram been holding you under his wicked spell, ministering syrupy *LURV* potions so as to blind you to the reality of your desperate situation?

Why, the CAD should be chained up and whipped with a studded black leather thong till he begs for <STRIKE>more</STRIKE> mercy...

Let this be a lesson to all of the feminine persuasion. NEVER accept a lift home on the bare back of Hiram's miniature mule ...

sIr AuSsIeJeFf

MoRal cruSADEr

[ February 19, 2003, 09:20 PM: Message edited by: aUSsiejeff ]

Eat a Roo!

Croc-a-doo!

Talk like Aussie Jeff!

Crikey mate!

Brekkie's late!

Sound like Aussie Jeff!

Me hat she's bent!

I'm not from Kent!

Dress like Aussie Jeff!

WhizzBangClang!

SplooshWhumpSpang!

Play like Aussie Jeff!

Me bum is neat!

Can I reach it with feet!

Owe turns like Aussie Jeff!

ASlgkahgd#!*&%8!

GarblkeFarbHHgsflskfHOOOOOPPP!!!!

Post like Aussie Jeff!

hey - is "get a furry dog up ya" really some kind of insult in upside down land or what?

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by dalemMonPetiteGeneral:

<font size=-1>Me bum is neat!

Can I reach it with feet!

Owe turns like Aussie Jeff!</font>

*Ahem*

Originally posted by dalem:

Sob!

You have friends?

Papa