Another Day, Another Peng Challenge Thread............

Originally posted by lenakonrad:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Persephone:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by lenakonrad:

Hello...

konrad

Faithfull Squire To SIR AUSSIEJEFF

Hello Konrad.....are you going to hate me too?

Persephone </font>

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Snow melts upon your lashes

Sadness is in your eyes.

And all of you seems fashioned

Out of a single piece.

It is as if your image

Were being etched forever

With burin and strong acid

Upon my very heart..

konrad

Faithfull Squire To Sir AUSSIEJEFF

Originally posted by Hiram:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Request to the Mutha Beautiful Thread (and may it will always be there)

As many of you know there is a squire scuffle scheduled (shedduled for Seanachai). Normally, I wouldn't really care about such mundane things. But, my love, my heart, the reason for the trembling in my loins, Moraine Sedai (bolded and italized because she deserves nothing less than the best)is one of the participants and will be the winner.

Here is my request for both of you who are capable of reading so much text in one sitting:

I hereby request a third party to create a Squire Battle. Do not spare any feelings. I still shudder from mine with OGSF (may his teeth rot out of his mouth and may he prance about like Nathan Lane).

I would appreciate a knight who disdains both me and Aussie Jeff to participate in this.

That would be me. If all agree, I will begin setting up the squire shuffle this very day.

This will allow the two squires in question to kiss up to me for awhile, which is never a bad thing.

Bribery works too.

Cash is always nice.

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />                

------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Request to the Mutha Beautiful Thread (and may it will always be there)

As many of you know there is a squire scuffle scheduled (shedduled for Seanachai). Normally, I wouldn't really care about such mundane things. But, my love, my heart, the reason for the trembling in my loins, Moraine Sedai (bolded and italized because she deserves nothing less than the best)is one of the participants and will be the winner.

Here is my request for both of you who are capable of reading so much text in one sitting:

I hereby request a third party to create a Squire Battle. Do not spare any feelings. I still shudder from mine with OGSF (may his teeth rot out of his mouth and may he prance about like Nathan Lane).

I would appreciate a knight who disdains both me and Aussie Jeff to participate in this.

That would be me. If all agree, I will begin setting up the squire shuffle this very day.

This will allow the two squires in question to kiss up to me for awhile, which is never a bad thing.

Bribery works too.

Cash is always nice. </font>

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />{snipped for brevity of double quoting}

Bribery works too.

Cash is always nice. </font>

Originally posted by Persephone:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Persephone:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Elijah Meeks:

mimos.jpg

Patchy.gif

My RAT is cuter than your RAT!</font>

So you are short of wit,women and money..

I hate you

konrad

Obviousely, the concept of "sucking up" is totally lost on you. Being the squire of Aussie Jeff, I imagine many things are lost on you. Personal hygiene and table manners immediately come to mind with fashion sense following as a close third.

Keep it up, squireling, and you may find yourself commanding a battalian of kubelwagons in a set up zone consisting entirely of marsh.

Originally flung pitylessly and without mercy by lenakonrad at that Nincompoop Kanigget Boo_Radley:

So you are short of wit,women and money..

I hate you

konrad

Hot ziggedy, Boo! I think he got yer down to a "T" there! Better be nice to the lad .. you know .. favour the setup a bit ... wouldn't want him to out you with more TRUISMS now, would we???

{Psst: That was a joke, son - here's 200 Eurosquid. That enough??}

AuSsIejEfF

Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

If all agree, I will begin setting up the squire shuffle this very day.

Bribery works too.

Cash is always nice.

...sheer intelligence does not necessarily determine the rate at which an organism adapts to its environment. Lenakonrad ,with a mind several times as powerful as any previously measured in the known Universe,

made no voluntary adaptations whatsoever during his first visit aboard the pool. I ,Moraine, ,much lower on the scale ,started at once to plan how I could force the environment to adapt to me.

But Boo_Snarley ,the measure of whose intellect was a mere squiggle,gave it a quick going -over,snarled at it a few times,and took to it like a duck to water.

*shakes Boo's hand while slipping him a C-note* </font>

*FLASH!!*

Aj's Original and Best PBEM Ratings!

Read 'em and weep in no particular order, ya RAT PILLOCKS!!

Simon Elwin: 0/10. Last seen picking thistles in a paddock somewhere in lower Scungethorpe

Egbert: 1/10 if he's lucky. Can't bring himself to press "GO" lest the computer might blow up in his spotty face. Might redeem himself in future rankings IF HE PULLS HIS FINGER OUT OF YOU KNOW WHERE!!

Boo: 2/10. Pathetic. Can't bear to part with his beloved MSN account. On account of it gives him many, many, many excuses NOT to have to keep losing to my many and various disguises.

Joe Shaw: 3/10. Only sends one turn per year at best. Rates better than Boo for no other reason than he doesn't have one of those poxy MSN accounts.

Bauhaus: 3.1/10 Spends too much time standing up to be in any position to use a keyboard. Thinks a keyboard is something akin to a skateboard.

SNARKER: 3.2/10 Is a gamey git who only wants to play if he can purchase 6 Sturmtiggers. Complains bitterly if "only" a division of my men get killed with one shot on turn 1. Gamey git. Should rank lower than Bauhaus but I already typed Bauhaus in, so too bad.

Croda: 3.33333<SUP>.</SUP>/10 Hates loosing to Moi so much that he can't bear to send another file in case more misery comes his way. And it WILL. Secretly wishes he could be a cheese-eating surrender monkey. It's back to the crappy nappy brigade in the meantime for him.

OGSF: {{4+1-3}x2}/10 Too busy "toosin' hae's caberrr" to bother with "tha' selly feckin' gem". Prefers re-runs of "Dad's Army".

NOBA: Hi-5.5/10 Tries hard but lacks attention span longer than 30seconds. This is a common trait of the Nobbit species. Makes it difficult for him to de-cide which side is HIS side. Dislikes scenarios containing tanks, arty, infantry, HILLS and "stuff". Otherwise would rate 8.9/10.

DALEM: <STRIKE>5</STRIKE>6/10 Definitely knows his "stuff". Can load a bong in 5 seconds flat and is developing an interesting strain of "grass mod". Supposedly for the game. If you can believe THAT! Loses a game to me faster than Malcolm Fraser could drop his dacks. This earns him a bonus point.

Sgt_Goody: 6"/10 Not much is known about this one. Could be a sheep in a yak's suit. Sometimes has fits of sending regular turns but then falls into a coma and isn't heard of for months at a time.

Faithfull Squire lenakonrad: 9.9/10 Well, I'm FAIR in these rankings - if nothing else. Sends turns faster than an MG42 on steroids. Comands a near-genius grasp of the intricacies of CMBB tactics by offering up his troops with great relish as human sacrifices to the greater good - ie, ME. Simply outstanding.

THAT IS ALL.

You can all BUGGER OFF now. And send yer bleedin' turns too.

Aj

Wit is but

word that flies

in a face of reason..

Sadness is in your eyes.

Out of a single piece.

It is as if your image

Upon my very heart..

konrad

*sniff* *sniff*......that was beautiful.....*sniff*

Persephone

Originally posted by Persephone:

Sadness is in your eyes.

Out of a single piece.

It is as if your image

Upon my very heart..

konrad

*sniff* *sniff*......that was beautiful.....*sniff*

Persephone </font>

{snip, snip...}

Upon my very heart..

konrad

...It's real tough when an old goat like you ,with all sorts of experience,

takes advantage you might say of a little girl like me ,almost for real.. till I get hitched to Hiram ,God rest his nasty soul... </font>

{snip, snip...lots of jibbering and drooling}...

konrad

I squeaked happily, and crawled around it,busy with shears and glue... </font>

{gibberish and nonsense}

Its fun to stay with you , Moraine .

Why you want me to get tough?

konrad

Firstly, lad/lass, I wouldn't want you to stay with me if you were the last being on Earth.

Secondly, perhaps you need a few lessons in humor, ascerbic wit and sarcasm. Then you would see what I'm about. Instead, you rush up with your fist of bludgeoning and fail miserably...

Try again...I could use a good laugh.

[/qb]

Firstly, lad/lass, I wouldn't want you to stay with me if you were the last being on Earth.

So what you are still doing here?!!

Anyway,you won .I 'm tired of you whimper.

Now give me a whip-lash.And give this some interesting name,so I can fished it from my junkie -mail.

Yours always

konrad

[ February 19, 2003, 02:27 PM: Message edited by: lenakonrad ]

Good way to start out the Squire Battle!

Already one concession from lenakonrad, many more to come on the game battlefield...

AJ, you really should have a more worthy squire and not one who caves so easily to gentle jibes and ribbing. What I've expressed to date is but the tip of the iceberg. I have eversomuch more venom to spew.

So, konrad, if you can't hack it now, you're in for a rough ride...

Edit: Hmmm...I may have to turn my attention to the Master instead of the lackey. At least your leash-holder, konrad, will see the forest for the trees and will, perhaps, banter in a more suitable manner...

[ February 19, 2003, 02:51 PM: Message edited by: Moraine Sedai ]

I have yet to receive Mike The Whipped's turn file. The only possible conclusion is that I have crushed and decimated his forces in the second turn, leaving him a broken, whiskey-drenched invalid, curled up in the corner of his basement in the fetal position, weeping softly.

Good way to start out the Squire Battle!

Already one concession from lenakonrad, many more to come on the game battlefield...

AJ, you really should have a more worthy squire and not one who caves so easily to gentle jibes and ribbing. What I've expressed to date is but the tip of the iceberg. I have eversomuch more venom to spew.

So, konrad, if you can't hack it now, you're in for a rough ride...

Edit: Hmmm...I may have to turn my attention to the Master instead of the lackey. At least your leash-holder, konrad, will see the forest for the trees and will, perhaps, banter in a more suitable manner..(MUHAHAHAHAHAHA)

Moraine Eversomuch keep trying,

one day you will reach the rainbow

konrad

edited to add( MUHAHAHAHA,HAHA,...HA )

[ February 19, 2003, 02:58 PM: Message edited by: lenakonrad ]