Another Day, Another Peng Challenge Thread............

Another Day, Another Peng Thread...

You all know the rules, and if you don't then go do a search or Sod Off ...

This here is the Peng Challenge Thread, and for those of you who are not aware it all began like this......

Once upon a time there was a little Gnome known to some as Seanachai. He lived in his little abode somewhere in Minnesota. It wasn't difficult to find, as he had this lovely little pink door to the entrance, giving it a rather Gnomish look...

Anyway, one day while the little Gnome was feeling rather down, through lack of work, (Gnomes are generally busy little bees) he decided it would be fun to start his very own little thread, a place he could call home, and where he could spew forth all manner of venom to those who entered.

Peng of course was upper most in his mind. You see, the little Gnome hadn't been able to challenge Peng in the way he was accustomed (with an audience) So he decide to take his challenge and make it public.

Peng, being Peng thought this was hilarious and proceeded to chastise and ridicule the little Gnome in his new home, probably hoping that everyone watching would soon get bored and Sod Off leaving the little Gnome all alone.

But alas no.... After many a challenge and hundreds of new homes, the Peng thread has just grown and grown, so the little Gnome and his Legacy still live on.

Of course Peng never did expect that to happen, so now he only ever posts when he is truly grumpy, which is sad really, for his posts have a way of making all those SSNs and Lurkers feel the need to post.

Which of course upsets the Justicar, which in turn upsets the Pengers, which in turn makes thing get rather confusing at times... Which of course... is what this thread is all about....

And so to this very day, some sad git still insists on starting up a new Peng Thread each time the previous one comes to and end...

Poor sad Bastiches won't they ever learn?

And so be it.................

[ February 19, 2003, 04:50 AM: Message edited by: YK2 ]

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mike the wino:

Oh, Y2K I love when you tell the tale of the hate-filled Seanachi and the beginning of the MBT .

It sounds more romantic than pointless. And pointless it truly is.

Glad you like it Mike..... Now I just have to wait for the Justicar to give me some earache for not posting those rules he so insists on...

Still, it will give him something to do.

I know Joe loves to hear himself speak, so if he doesn't like it, then it should do well in at least adding another few pages to the thread...

Muuuuuuuuuuuuuwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

So where is moral?

Less and less frequently I encounter people with ability to tell a tale properly.It is as if something that seemed inalienable to us,the securest among our possesions,were taken from us :the ability to exchange experiences...

Anyway ,I'm fed up with tale's about working class,alcoholism ,police doctors and unemployed salesman...

konrad

Faithfull Squire To SIR AUSSIEJEFF

Originally posted by lenakonrad:

So where is moral?

Less and less frequently I encounter people with ability to tell a tale properly.It is as if something that seemed inalienable to us,the securest among our possesions,were taken from us :the ability to exchange experiences...

Anyway ,I'm fed up with tale's about working class,alcoholism ,police doctors and unemployed salesman...

konrad

Well thankye Konrad, you made me go all squishy inside just reading your words..

Must have been the "fed up" part that did it.

Originally posted by YK2:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by lenakonrad:

So where is moral?

konrad

Well thankye Konrad, you made me go all squishy inside just reading your words..

Must have been the "fed up" part that did it. </font>

(uuuuh ,I get really pumped up after writing this...)

You do!! Awwwww how sweet.

That said.... you should try making your posts a little longer, with maybe a tad more venom.

That way... when you finally begin battle with Lady Moraine you may just have pumped yourself up enough, to at least get past the first round.

May the best woman win.........

;) smilieS added in rememberence to Peng :D

[ February 19, 2003, 05:07 AM: Message edited by: YK2 ]

(uuuuh ,I get really pumped up after writing this...)

You do!! Awwwww how sweet.

That said.... you should try making your posts a little longer, with maybe a tad more venom.

That way... when you finally begin battle with Lady Moraine you may just have pumped yourself up enough, to at least get past the first round.

May the best woman win.........

;) smilieS added in rememberence to Peng :D </font>

Stop being sexist ,and don't try to change topic.

The point is that,when I finally begin with You,squirrel, you will be pumped up all the way from first to the last turn.

konrad

Faithfull Squire To SIR AUSSIEJEFF [/QB]

Me "Sexist" !!!!!!

Dear Mr Pump-a-Lot, I wasn't aware there was a topic.

Am I to understand that you wish to trounce me on them there battlefields?

I think I need more caffiene.

Stop being sexist ,and don't try to change topic.

The point is that,when I finally begin with You,squirrel, you will be pumped up all the way from first to the last turn.

konrad

Written with real wit ,passion ,grace and verve ,this post offers serious and unorthodox answers to a cluster of undeniably urgent and formidable questions.

Dear konrad ,do you have some spare time to give me one of those yours famous "lessons on tactics"?please.... [/QB]</font>

As soon as the night comes my demon springs up out of the ground.

That is the price I pay for my past.

They come ,those memories of days when I, slave

To the whims and quirks of females,

Was but demoniac fool and the pool was all my shelter.

konrad

Hello...

Generally, when one person is doing all the talking in a "conversation" it isnt really a "conversation" at all, but rather a monolouge.

If a person holding a monolouge discovers that the people he (thought he was) talking to doesnt respond, or have gone away, that should be taken as a sign that the monolouge was too long and/or boring, in those cases he should shut up and SOD OFF.

[ February 19, 2003, 07:43 AM: Message edited by: Leutnant Hortlund ]

Originally posted by Private Hortlund:

Hello...

This is the most comprehensive post ever written . Lenakonrad knowledge is formidable and his enthusiasm engaging...

He organizes a mass of diverse material with great subtlety and skill,presenting a good-tempered critique of each position with straightforward lucidity. </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by mike the wino:

Oh, Y2K I love when you tell the tale of the hate-filled Seanachi and the beginning of the MBT .

It sounds more romantic than pointless. And pointless it truly is.

Glad you like it Mike..... Now I just have to wait for the Justicar to give me some earache for not posting those rules he so insists on...

Still, it will give him something to do.

I know Joe loves to hear himself speak, so if he doesn't like it, then it should do well in at least adding another few pages to the thread...

Muuuuuuuuuuuuuwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa </font>

Originally posted by Persephone:

Hello...

konrad

Hello Konrad.....are you going to hate me too?

Persephone </font>