MasterGoodale's International House O' Waffles, Ale and Maggots

Ugh. Good morning to you too. You and Mike taking nasty lessons together? :D

You have now forced me to start actually trying in our PBEM.

AGGR ARGARGGR G ARGARGARG

Jas :mad: n

P.S. Big surprise. Despite threats to life and limb, no turn from Mastergasbag.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Hmmm... I've noticed the same thing. Even Snarker is getting a bit snippy (for no reason).

Now that I think about it, it seems like these three guys get all grumpy about every 28 days or so......

Wonder what that's all about.

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

Hmmm... I've noticed the same thing. Even Snarker is getting a bit snippy (for no reason).

Now that I think about it, it seems like these three guys get all grumpy about every 28 days or so......

Wonder what that's all about. </font>

Coincidentally, that's also how long it takes Dave H to send turns lately. :mad: :mad:

My Romanians are looking spiffy in their new Andrew TF uniforms, ready for the presentation of victory medals. tongue.gif

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

Coincidentally, that's also how long it takes Dave H to send turns lately. :mad: :mad:

My Romanians are looking spiffy in their new Andrew TF uniforms, ready for the presentation of victory medals. tongue.gif </font>

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

BTW, does anyone know what MasterGoodale actually DO IRL? With that pent-up anger I would guess male airline steward or a mascot at a theme park, ya know one those goofy f#$@ers that HAS to be happy all day.

:D

Ooh, ooh, let me guess. Ummm, it would have to be something that requires very few brain cells, the speed of a drunken three-toed sloth and the ability to channel vast amounts of kinetic anger.

French waiter?

American postal worker?

Canadian politician?

Am I getting close?

Originally posted by Nippy:

Mmmmmmm...

I love the smell of "AWPed" German tank commanders in the morning. Don't you, AXEadent?

So much for that vaunted patch fix. It only took a little while for one of my tank commanders to get waxed by a sharpshooter. I wish I could weld those damn hatches shut!

Grrrrr!!!!!! :mad: :mad:

P.S. Before I get stomped by someone, I am aware my four or five games since the update is hardly a reliable sample. Don't let the facts get in the way of my anger! Sodd off or somefink! :mad:

Since I'm such a nice guy (read: :mad: ) I'll tell you a little trick I did back when I played against Hansson

Even in 1.03 when you give a button order, the tanks only stay buttoned for a turn or two before opening up on their own. What you have to do during each order phase is unbutton and button them again so that the "timer" that the TACAI uses to determine when to unbutton is "reset".

It's not perfect, but until a "Lock Hatch" command is added it will have to do. However, now in 1.03 tanks will stay buttoned a full 60 seconds when first given a button command. That helps a lot.

Originally posted by Edward Windsor:

Maggots to whom I owe a turn:

Maggots who owe me a turn: Dave H, MG, Mikey

Teddy :mad: :mad: :mad:

Not so fast, Teddy boy!! Check your mailbox for the turn I sent all of 10 or 15 minutes ago. :D

And say "Hi" to the family for me. Tell them that since Diana departed they get very little coverage in the US any more. tongue.gif

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

Wonder what that's all about. </font>

Yes, the T-34 with 50 German Infantry casualties was impressive, but not the best in the battle. Snarker had a veteran Tank Hunter team take out 2 T-34s within ten seconds of eachother, while being fired at by machineguns!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :(

AND....the punks survived the battle :mad: ! A draw for me was disappointing considering how I felt the begining of the battle was going...

Ahh, good game though. Fascist Maggot.

[ June 17, 2003, 08:49 PM: Message edited by: Robohn ]

Turns are out, you leaches on society. :mad:

Axe2121 - Failing like the failed failure he is. Might I suggest a copy of "Combined arms tactics" for dummies.

Robohn - Is now gloating about what a PPSH whore he is. No matter. TNT still beats 7.62mm.

Andy the red headed angry emote says:

"GARARGARGARG playing in the street during a firefight is a very bad idea. AXEphyxiation learned that the hard way. GARRARGARG" - :mad:

Originally posted by Dave H:

Not so fast, Teddy boy!! Check your mailbox for the turn I sent all of 10 or 15 minutes ago. :D

:mad: You maggots can't even get it wrong right :mad:

And say "Hi" to the family for me. Tell them that since Diana departed they get very little coverage in the US any more. tongue.gif
Chuck is still smarting about that. After that It's a Knockout fiasco, my abortive attempts at documentary making and the missus's little PR disasters he sent me to Coventry, but I keep trying to tell him that Royal Big Brother is the way to go....

Teddy

Teddy I will say this once and only once. I live on a part of the world that is dark when it is light on your side. If you are going to come marching in and demanding turns(you hoor) from me, then you are sadly mistaken. I have said before, I will say again, I will not put off booze, women nor work, in that order, for any man or soul-corrupting video game, even if it is CMBB.

Deal with it :mad: :mad: :mad:

BTW, where is my turn? If you want I can go back and look at the time between recieved and returned if your aged mind is failing you.

I will not put off booze, women nor work, in that order, for any man or soul-corrupting video game

You had my sympathy, but then you lost me on the third one, maggot.

BTW, where is my turn?

Check your inbox :mad:

BTW Can anyone give me a rough idea how long it generally takes to see through an encounter with the vomit encrusted, maggot banging, non-TNT chuckin', KV-lovin' faggot?

Teddy

Edited to add: :mad:

[ June 18, 2003, 06:37 AM: Message edited by: Edward Windsor ]

Originally posted by Edward Windsor:

BTW Can anyone give me a rough idea how long it generally takes to see through an encounter with the vomit encrusted, maggot banging, non-TNT chuckin', KV-lovin' faggot?

Teddy

I'm into my 7th month and we are on turn 24 out of 40+. That's an average of one full turn every 15 days. COCKMUNCH GOODALE - send me a turn or forefeit the game, because I'm tired of pussyfooting around.

Edited to add: That's a turn (ie 3 emails), not a 'turn' (ie 1 email). I am blessed because I get an email on average every 5 days.

Just to avoid confusing the nonces.

[ June 18, 2003, 08:30 AM: Message edited by: Soddball ]

Three pages, one MasterGoodale post.

The scene: A house somewhere in suburban New Hampshire (if such a place truly exists) -- MasterGoodale on his death bed, mold running from every orifice, as the ants move in for the kill.

"Just...one...more...post...of...anger..."

A turn would be more welcome than what your cakehole usually spouts, maggot!!! :mad: :mad:

P.S. One turn every 15 days to poor Soddball?!? Just because that's the frequency with which the missus puts out, it is no reason to take it out on us. :mad:

[ June 18, 2003, 07:44 AM: Message edited by: Axe2121 ]

Originally posted by Soddball:

I'm into my 7th month and we are on turn 24 out of 40+. That's an average of one full turn every 15 days. COCKMUNCH GOODALE - send me a turn or forefeit the game, because I'm tired of pussyfooting around.

He'd better get a move on - I'll be playing CMAK by then ;)

Teddy

[ June 18, 2003, 08:32 AM: Message edited by: Edward Windsor ]