MasterGoodale's International House O' Waffles, Ale and Maggots

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mrs. Goodale: *Sighs*...The two-year old is twelve and you wonder why I think you've been on the computer too much. I got rid of it and it's gonna be a long time before I will allow you to have another!!

With any luck Goodale should be able to find an internet cafe that doesn't have a "No TNT" policy.

"GARARGARARGARG!! :mad: :mad: :mad: EAT LEAD MAGGOT GAARAGARAGARAG loser gets to pick up my Mocha tab :mad: "

Originally posted by Axe2121:

BTW, how are things at casa de Boggs?

Jas :mad: n

Getting better all the time. The goodly Mrs. Boggs has resumed command of la casa and is whipping things back into shape from her position on the couch.

I've been reading Snarker's posts and have picked up on a number of his crying, whiney, girly little excuses. I wonder if they'll work on the Mrs?

Gee, dear, it's considered bad etiquette to just stop sending turns for this long.

Hmmm...I don't think it will work for me either!

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

Gee, dear, it's considered bad etiquette to just stop sending turns for this long.

Hmmm...I don't think it will work for me either!

Whenever you're ready, I have the updated turn ready and waiting. I need closure on killing your pixeltruppen.

And I'm glad to hear the good news Jim!

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

BTW, how are things at casa de Boggs?

Getting better all the time. The goodly Mrs. Boggs has resumed command of la casa and is whipping things back into shape from her position on the couch.

I've been reading Snarker's posts and have picked up on a number of his crying, whiney, girly little excuses. I wonder if they'll work on the Mrs?

Hmmm...I don't think it will work for me either! </font>

Father's Day at the Goodales

...Mrs. Goodale: *Sighs*...The two-year old is twelve and you wonder why I think you've been on the computer too much. I got rid of it and it's gonna be a long time before I will allow you to have another!!

Don't you think that the LESS interaction the lad has with the child the better?

Originally posted Axe2121

Happy feast day of St. John-Francis Regis, a 17th century patron of lace makers, marriage and illegitimate children.

And how is this a good thing for me? I have no illegimate children, I am unmarried and since I am not a Canadian male, I DO NOT wear lace, Nancy. :mad: Your book of obscure holidays is about as useful as that slab of meat perched on top of your neck.

Glad to hear that Missus Jim Bongwater is recovering nicely.

[ June 16, 2003, 12:10 PM: Message edited by: mike_the_wino ]

You dildo-fellating pouches of gonorhea-infested skunk nads!! :mad: :mad:

Some people have to work for a living you lazy, mama's-nipple-suckling, pimple-faced maggot larvae!! :mad:

I knew this thread was here all along puss pods! I just didn't feel it deserved my honorable

presence!

GRAGRAAGRGRRARARAGRGRAGRGRAGRGRAGRRA!!!! :mad: That's right! :mad: GARGRGRAGRAGRAGRAGRAGRAGRAAGRGRGGGGGGGGGGGG G G G GG G G GGG G G!!! :mad:

I'm gonna sling so much hot angry TNT tonight you're all gonna wish I'd been carried away by moldy ants all right, maggots! :mad:

Now everybody just sit down, open wide, and say "T-N-T! T-N-T! T-N-T!" :mad:

Your next meal will be arriving at the speed of sound shortly.

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

Damnit all to hell. Will you lackwits lock up the first one before you start another? Some of my best work is lost this way. :(

(editted to add: I hate you all.) :mad: :mad: :mad:

Good News!

I re-read the entire last thread and nowhere did you post anything that was worth saving.

Your book of obscure holidays is about as useful as that slab of meat perched on top of your neck.

Good morning to you too Mikey. :mad: :mad:

You'll pay for this on the dirt road which will soon be running red with mud!!! :mad: :mad:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

Your book of obscure holidays is about as useful as that slab of meat perched on top of your neck.

Good morning to you too Mikey. :mad: :mad:

You'll pay for this on the dirt road which will soon be running red with mud!!! :mad: :mad:

Jas :mad: n </font>

You must have been playing versus MasterGoodale too much to be surprised by the fact that it is turn 3 and you haven't seen your attackers yet.

Too true, I'm afraid. Had it been Masterbullinachinashop I would have seen three KTs, some flammpanzers and a Brummbar taking the point by now.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Keke:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

Crack-addict prostitutes suck less than Dave H. :mad:

LOL! Should that be his new sig-line? :D </font>

Congratulations to Keke on a smashing 80-20 crushing of my Russian probe. On the bright side, my men did manage to capture one of Keke's Finns, which in itself should rank as a moral victory. tongue.gif

Warning - NEVER play an uber-Finn commanding digital uber-Finns. :eek: It's just too much to expect of any mere mortal.

I was so apprehensive of the anti-tank capabilities of his Finns that I was afraid to give my T-34s an armor-only cover arc. I expected to find German anti-tank guns and/or panzershrecks. Instead his StuG KO'd all three of my tanks, which could never decide what to target and ended up saving lots of ammunition by not firing at all. :rolleyes:

Keke made excellent use of the Finns SMGs and their ability to disappear in the trees. My Russians were typically sighting his infantry at about 15 meters, which is far too late to spot SMGs. Especially for rifle squads. GRRRR!! :mad:

I did manage to cause quite a few Finn casualties, but my surviving attackers were about out of ammunition and almost all of my squad HQs were dead when the AI called the game. I'd like to try defending against Keke and see how he orchestrates a probe or an attack. He certainly could teach me a lot. :D:D

Btw, the most efficient killers in the battle against Slave H were 155mm spotter causing 23 casualties, a Jaeger squad with 23 cas and 4 taken, and another Jaeger squad with 20 cas caused and none taken. :cool:

I think those are too low kill ratios for überFinns. BTS, fix or do sumfink!!! :mad:

Originally posted by Keke:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Dave H:

I'd like to try defending against Keke and see how he orchestrates a probe or an attack. He certainly could teach me a lot.

OK. It's your turn to set up the battle.

rifle.gif </font>

I played a combined arms Russian attack against CMPlayer and he won as Italians on defence. The Italians can win, but it takes a player with more braincells than Keke (although it should be pretty easy to find a player with greater than 0 braincells, apart from amongst the cretins of The Brood).

[ June 17, 2003, 10:10 AM: Message edited by: Soddball ]

Originally posted by Dave H:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Keke:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Dave H:

I'd like to try defending against Keke and see how he orchestrates a probe or an attack. He certainly could teach me a lot.

OK. It's your turn to set up the battle.

rifle.gif </font>

Before you get too carried away, how about a turn for poor, lonely ol' me? :(

Grrrrr!!!! :mad: :mad:

If you remember, I provided a whole list of excuses to you in the last thread. Just pick any one of them and assume that's why you don't have a turn. Even better, ask Paula to read them to you so you don't confused by the words of more than three letters. Or maybe she could draw you a picture. Maggot! :mad: :mad: :D