100th Jager Division

I'm starting to do research on the 100th Jager Division's actions in Stalingrad. I was thinking about doing a brief series of scenarios from various points in time throughout the battle for the city itself, perhaps focusing on the period around the taking of the Dzerinsky (yeah, I spelled it wrong) Tractor Works. I was looking for recommendations on good books and websites to take a look at. Obscure books are not a problem - I have access to a very large library system at my university. Specifically, I'd be looking right now for TO&E for the 100th's opponents, and any AARs that are out there, but anything on the 100th is cool. Thanks for any help you guys could provide!

Edit - I was planning for scenarios to be semi-historical. I'd like to be simulating engagements that at least probably happened with the forces that, had such an engagement occured, probably would have been there.

Edit #2 - I only read English, so all those totally awesome German and Russian sources are out unless there's a translation.

[ April 10, 2006, 10:38 PM: Message edited by: juan_gigante ]

Okay, I've done some research, and I think there's a lot more info on the division in the late war period, and I've got an interesting action in April of 45 to try - the last offensive action the division took, in Silesia. I'm a little iffy on whether to make an operation or set of battles. It's fighting over the course of a day, both sides being steadily reinforced - perfect for an operation, except I don't like how operations work. Arrgh!

Anyways, if I have new questions, I'll ask. Thanks!

Okay, 2 quick questions -

I'm looking for what the TO&E of a German Tank-Hunter Company would be, attached to an infantry regiment. The 1100th, if it matters. I'd assume towed PAKs and perhaps some SP guns, but specifics would be cool.

I'm also not sure exactly what force the Jagers were facing. I believe it's in the 4th Guards Tank Corps, but that's all I've got. If somebody could point me in the direction of a good book or website with maps of Silesia, especially in the area of Bremberg, Dolnoslaskie, or Legnickie (40 miles west of Wroclaw) with forces on them, as of April 24th, or thereabouts, that would be super helpful. All I know is that the Soviet force included tank-ridering infantry, which suggests an armored unit.

Thanks!