Sock It To Me, Peng Challenge!

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Mouse,

WEE, sleekit, cow’rin, tim’rous beastie,

O, what a panic’s in thy breastie!

Thou need na be such a complete moron!

We were well aware that you are a moron, but you prove that you are also a M$ apologist. That makes you a complete moron.

Sod off a lot now

Can you say "hardware firewall", "internet security", "anti-virus software" and "ZoneLabs"? No??? Then go back to being the Soviet conscript cannon fodder for the evil-minded in the world.

Real mice secure their own network.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by PondScum:

Those of us tall enough to use adult chairs know that the furniture world has advanced into the 20th century, and desk chairs now have WHEELS on.

Actually, I assumed that the wheels had long since been rendered useless by the ankle deep layer of broken whiskey bottles, crushed beer cans and empty crisp packs I envision filling your apartment from wall to wall.

Originally posted by dalem:

And you're losing in our game badly.

Wow.

Your game with him is unimportant. Shaw's efforts are currently focused on freeing the 'Ohio Two'.

Until 'Muffin' and 'Las Vegas Timmy' have rejoined the world community, games with gun-toting AOL lackeys must take a back seat.

Tell me you're comfortable with that. You know you want to.

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by Seanachai:

<font size=-1>Actually, I assumed that the wheels had long since been rendered useless by the ankle deep layer of broken whiskey bottles, crushed beer cans and empty crisp packs I envision filling your apartment from wall to wall.</font>

Only ANKLE deep? You accuse me of being a LIGHTWEIGHT, sir! I take offense and umbrage and other cool words. I shall have my satisfaction - send me a setu... oh, wait. You already HAVE a stinkin' setup.

Oh go on then. Just send me a feckin' turn. I bet I can wade through this drinking detritus to my computer faster than you can scale the ladder to yours.

Originally posted by Mouse:

Real mice secure their own network.

Real men don't run networks.

They just walk over and kick the other dang computer themselves.

It's all about the personal touch these days.

{I agree with Shaw, if you bothered upgrading past Win98, you're an idjit...}

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

but dash it all ... he could have ASKED donchaknow! This ordering about is really not on with a Knight, however lowly and from Ohio he might be. I'd expected more from The Nice One.

Joe

Well, really, Joe. It was just Boo, after all. It's not like I was issuing orders hither and yon, infringing the freedoms of lackwits everywhere and trampling their ancient rights and prerogatives. I thought it might help Boo if his freakishly large size could be put to serve some social good, like thumping people who annoy me.

I mean, otherwise he just sits there stroking a piece of velvet and asking me to tell him about the rabbits again. </font>

Originally posted by dalem:

Wow.

So. Where's my turn?

Where's my apology? Have you so soon forgotten my complaint with you, did you think I was from Ohio to ignore the slight you offerred? Was it your intention to just IGNORE the whole issue as if it never occurred?

Well sirrah it DID occur ... whatever it was, and I'm not about to forget it.

Joe

but dash it all ... he could have ASKED donchaknow! This ordering about is really not on with a Knight, however lowly and from Ohio he might be. I'd expected more from The Nice One.

Joe

Well, really, Joe. It was just Boo, after all. It's not like I was issuing orders hither and yon, infringing the freedoms of lackwits everywhere and trampling their ancient rights and prerogatives. I thought it might help Boo if his freakishly large size could be put to serve some social good, like thumping people who annoy me.

I mean, otherwise he just sits there stroking a piece of velvet and asking me to tell him about the rabbits again. </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

Wow.

Your game with him is unimportant. Shaw's efforts are currently focused on freeing the 'Ohio Two'.

Until 'Muffin' and 'Las Vegas Timmy' have rejoined the world community, games with gun-toting AOL lackeys must take a back seat.

Tell me you're comfortable with that. You know you want to. </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

A scenario that doesn't feature pre-built smoke ... or fog, rain or snow and isn't too large either. A scenario that is as fair and balanced as is that paragon of journalistic ethics Fox News (nudge, nudge, wink, wink, say no more Guv'nor eh?).

Joe

Well, dear liege of mine, I have an idea. Certainly not something as impressive as IL be seeing you, but an idea nonetheless. I'm not very good with the editor, but if I start, perhaps you could take a look at it and see what you think?

/SirReal

Originally posted by SirReal:

A scenario that doesn't feature pre-built smoke ... or fog, rain or snow and isn't too large either. A scenario that is as fair and balanced as is that paragon of journalistic ethics Fox News (nudge, nudge, wink, wink, say no more Guv'nor eh?).

Joe

Well, dear liege of mine, I have an idea. Certainly not something as impressive as IL be seeing you, but an idea nonetheless. I'm not very good with the editor, but if I start, perhaps you could take a look at it and see what you think?

/SirReal </font>

Originally posted by SirReal:

May I suggest that another of the CessPool might be persuaded, for the sake of the Ohio Two, to review your creation for balance and fairness?

Joe

Oh, what an excellent suggestion! Hey Rune, you reading this? Got a moment?

/SirReal </font>

Bah!

Being bothered by the lot of you while the Madone is using his whip for a test scenario. It features explody things, more explody things, sand, Italian explody things, night, more explody things, and I add some explody things in Joebob's honor.

However, I can look at it, or I can send one of mine that used yet. Have you two played Rearguard Action? [No, not about you Mace ]

I will ask the madone if I can post a piccy here for the MBT of the test scenario.

Rune

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

This has become thematic in your posts concerning me. I'm not that "freakishly large". Oh sure, from your perspective, possibly so, but then, the same could be said about Gary Coleman.

You must rise above, Sweet Seanachai. Even if it takes a step ladder to do so.

I couldn't resist this.....

GnomeGaryBoo.jpg

I think the Gnome is standing on a ladder....or Gary Coleman is holding him?

Persephone