Sock It To Me, Peng Challenge!

Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by OGSF:

Seanachai, I saint ye a setoop. Ye hadnae rrreturrrned at as yet. Tha wee span'l 'as suggaisted tha' Ah tape ye tae tha aind o' mah feckin' caber an' practice tha tossin' o' at. Ah'd prefer tae dip ye ain cold porridge an' toss ye aintae a box o' rabid squirrels. At's ainly 300 points. Point ye twae armoured cars towarrds tha other aind o' tha map an' hit "go".

Bastarrrd.

Silly Irishman. Send me a turn! </font>

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

The great thing about life...

When you're down, it will kick you squarely in the nuts

And then your banker calls...

{G*dd*mn @*&^(*# friggin bankers...could screw up an anvil...}

SSN Hint Of The Day: Crash private meetings with a big smile on your face.

Now sod off.

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by v42below:

Mmmmm...ukrainian bride...

s_2280.jpg

Crikey!

Compared to the 'mormon wife'* standard of picture Joe normally bombards us with, this is very much an improvement.

Mace </font>

Roight, then.

I'm back. Largely back. I'm still limping (don't ask, because I can't explain it, only describe it, and it's not edifying), and whatever the heck I did to my external harddrive (home of everything 'Combat Mission'), has been resolved, restored, restored from backup, or in extreme cases, gotten from email cache archives (such as turns that seem to have gone West...).

So, if I owe you a turn, and you post here, you should see something tonight. If you don't read this Thread and I owe you a turn, you'll get a surprise tonight.

If I owe you a turn, and you post here, and your name is Boo, then I will send you a turn even though you are an unworthy, ankle-biting lower animal that has not the sense to move away from the spot where it has just relieved itself.

If you are Gaylord Focker, you caught the fall-out from a good mood suddenly and dramatically being reversed by upsetting news, but you're still a wanker. The more you're flogged, the likelier that you might someday amount to something. So we shall lay on whenever you even look like you need correction.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

What's the problem, old soul? Is it more than just Dalem's execrable Thread title?

My thread titles are far superior to all others in form, length, mass, volume, angular velocity, electrical charge, wavelength, fibrosity, bulk modulus, albedo, Sodium content, and muzzle velocity.

You shudder at your own towering inadequacy.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

You shudder at your own towering inadequacy.

Daily. But I find it heartening to hang out here with you lot, as it helps put to bed many of them, and convinces me that all too often I'm just being too hard on myself. </font>

My heartfelt distaste goes out to my whipping boy, NG CavScout. Ole' betsy got a virus and hickuped a few times, but is now running smoothly. I wish a painful death on those guys that make viruses! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Edit: The spelling grogs are out looking for dinner.

[ August 12, 2003, 11:36 PM: Message edited by: Sir Augustus ]

Over 20 years using Apple computers...

Almost 20 years using a Mac...

In that time, the number of viruses, trojans, worms, etc that I have had to deal with was... ZERO!

Less than one month with a PC...

w32.AssMaster.Worm!

dial up... shutdown... wtf?

PCs SUCK!!!!!

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

PCs SUCK!!!!!

Just because nobody's interested in breaking into a Apple...

Bill Gates, he's one of yours, isn't he?

{P.S. – set your system clock back and see the fix thread on the General Forum}

{P.P.S. – sorry about the dog, now go buy Persephone a new Cerebus}

SSN Hint Of The Day: Read the paper during family meals.

Now sod off.

[ August 13, 2003, 09:30 AM: Message edited by: Lars ]