There Is A Light That Never Goes Out, The Peng Challenge Thread, Stretch Out And Wait

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrSpkr:

<font size=-1>Any questions?</font>

<font size=-1>I have one: Is it true you used to dance in a flea circus?</font></font>

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

MrSpkr:

Where's my setup?

-dale

I see we have a learning disability here.

I CHALLENGED YOU. I PICKED THE TERMS. YOU SEND THE SETUP.

Any questions?

Steve </font>

Originally posted by dalem:

MrSpkr:

Where's my setup?

-dale

Any questions?

Steve </font>

Clam Broth????

Sometimes I do worry about you Boo, I really do.

Now be a good lad and use this map I will call Attackers Nightmare and set up your defending tanks so we can commence to blast away.

Oh and MrSpkr

You have clearly been outclassed in the subterfuge department by El Mysterioso, so you might as well send him the set-up.

MrSpkr:

Where's my setup?

-dale

Any questions?

Steve </font>

Waaass up!!!!! Has Australia finally sunken into the ocean? I don't really care, I was just was testing the new addition to my Sig Line, just something I picked up while trolling the General Discussion Forum.

[ September 12, 2003, 09:21 AM: Message edited by: Nidan1 ]

Originally posted by mike_the_squire:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

Look an SSN.... quick Lars ATTACK!!!!

Oh wait a minute...you're drunk again ....

You say that like it's a bad thing. </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

Not when you owe me a turn.

I shall send it AGAIN.

SSN Hint Of The Day: Repeat yourself.

Now sod off. </font>

Originally posted by Seanachai:

I'm now going to go sleep for a day or so.

Okay let me get this straight. After being unconscious for 5 days (Saturday-Wednesday), the Bard now must go and sleep for a day or so????????????

I never realised that being in an alcoholic coma could be so exhausting.

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

Okay let me get this straight. After being unconscious for 5 days (Saturday-Wednesday), the Bard now must go and sleep for a day or so????????????

I never realised that being in an alcoholic coma could be so exhausting. </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

I'M BACK ...

Joe

Well this was posted at 2PM yesterday. Guess he must be resting up from his trip.

What is up with all these Sleeping Beauties?

Ever since this wino guy showed up, people have been disappearing or going off for week-long naps. First YK2 sends for a bottle of wine and then whooosh gone. Then Seanachai, and now the supposedly untouchable (literally) Justicar.

I'm tellin ya, this makes me think of Boo's targeting ability, cause something is amiss.

Posted for the ladies of The Pool , I received this from my "Oh so sweet" girlfriend this morning;

WHO EVER SAID WOMEN DO NOT ENJOY DOING LAUNDRY???

Dear Tide,

I'm writing to say what an excellent product you have. I've used it since the beginning of married life, when my Mom told me it was the best. In fact, about a month ago, I spilled some red wine on my new white blouse.

My husband started to berate me about my drinking problem. One thing led to another and I ended up with a lot of his blood on my white blouse as well. I tried to get the stain out using a bargain detergent, but it just wouldn't come out. After a quick trip out, I stopped and got a bottle of liquid Tide with bleach alternative, and all of the stains came out!! They came out so well, in fact, that the DNA tests were negative!!

I thank you once again for a great product. Well, gotta go. I have to write a letter to the

Hefty Bag people.

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

I never realised that being in an alcoholic coma could be so exhausting. </font>

If you are the unknown 'someone', and I owe you a setup, let me know.

It must be me because that's how my wife's mother introduces me at family gatherings.

Send me the Iron Roadblock scenario. I'll be the Russians. It got rave reviews in one of the other threads.

Tonight I shall render unto Caesar what is Caesar, and unto Boo that which is Boo's. The latter shall be rather a small portion indeed. But it seems appropriate to think about 'rendering' and Boo in the same thought.

And once again, your ineffectual stab at humor (or "humour" as you would spell it, being the card carrying, simpering Anglophile that you are) leaves us all underwhelmed.

I want a set up with many clankety things and lots of 'splodey things. A lot of green growing things nestled securely to the sides of large piles of dirt. I DO NOT want one of your typical Gnomish set-ups featuring maps that look like an aerial view of "The Wind In The Willows" or a topographical map JimBoggs knobby little head. No cute, little Keebler inspired creations thank you very much. If I espy one feckin' piece of whimsey in it, I'll beat you like a red headed step child riding a rented mule.

Are you able to latch onto that idea, there RainMan?

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

And once again, your ineffectual stab at humor leaves us all underwhelmed.

I want a set up with many clankety things and lots of 'splodey things. A lot of green growing things nestled securely to the sides of large piles of dirt. I DO NOT want one of your typical Gnomish set-ups featuring maps that look like an aerial view of "The Wind In The Willows"

Right, then. I hope you enjoying defending Toad Hall with a band of weasels and stoats, Boo.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

And once again, your ineffectual stab at humor leaves us all underwhelmed.

I want a set up with many clankety things and lots of 'splodey things. A lot of green growing things nestled securely to the sides of large piles of dirt. I DO NOT want one of your typical Gnomish set-ups featuring maps that look like an aerial view of "The Wind In The Willows"

Right, then. I hope you enjoying defending Toad Hall with a band of weasels and stoats, Boo. </font>