There Is A Light That Never Goes Out, The Peng Challenge Thread, Stretch Out And Wait

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Leeo:

Nice Triple! Is the horror of destroying my Russian tanks piecemeal starting to make you stutter Lars?

Hmmm....

Why do I think this was no accident, but a deliberately conceived and methodically executed statement on the frustration of having to resend turns?

Must be the Floride in the water making me paranoid. After all Lars is such a nice guy.....**CHOKE**....**GAG**.

Originally posted by Leeo:

You can take the Floride out of the water, but you can't take the water out of a Floridian.

Wait; I guess you could, and then they'd dry up and blow away. Not a bad outcome. Not bad at all...

This from one who is from:

Orehowiwishicouldturnaroundandyouwouldbegon

Originally posted by Patrocles:

Great thread title! There is no debate, no debate, no debate!

Look an SSN.... quick Lars ATTACK!!!!

Oh wait a minute...you're drunk again .... Leeo??? Boggs???

[ September 11, 2003, 10:49 AM: Message edited by: Nidan1 ]

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

This from one who is from:

Orehowiwishicouldturnaroundandyouwouldbegon

As much as I hate to give any impression that that he's ever produced a correct result from the random firing of his 4 brain cells, he has neatly summarized how we Oregonians feel about the rest of the country.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Send me a set-up and I shall allow you to amuse me more.

Seein's how we both excel at armored combat, I have in mind a 500 point QB, rural, gentle elevation, moderate trees, using pure armor. Set in June of 1942(sorry, no Brumbars). You may choose either the T-34 infested Russians or the PzIVF2 Germans, with the Russians as defenders.

Oh, and ten turns should suffice.

What say ye, oh wind beneath my wings?

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Send me a set-up and I shall allow you to amuse me more.

Seein's how we both excel at armored combat, I have in mind a 500 point QB, rural, gentle elevation, moderate trees, using pure armor. Set in June of 1942(sorry, no Brumbars). You may choose either the T-34 infested Russians or the PzIVF2 Germans, with the Russians as defenders.

Oh, and ten turns should suffice.

What say ye, oh wind beneath my wings? </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

I say ye should be slapped about the head and shoulders with monotonous regularity by a cadre of drunken Norwegian bachelor farmers.

Is this one of those metaphorical thingies?

Anyway I flipped a coin and it came up tails, so obviously you won.

Originally posted by mike_the_squire:

Am I going to have to go back down to the cellar to replenish the intoxicating beverage supply?*

I don't know if Jimmy Bongwater has sent a turn. Just to be safe, I will assume he was too busy looking up naughty photos of manatees on the internet. Stop rubbing your mollusk and send me my turn.

*is that acceptable verbage HerrSpkr?

Milady Emma, I have dragged the offensive object known as Mike the Wino out of the Goodale thread, cleaned him up, taped a 'Mike the Squire' sign on him, and presented him here to you. I'm now going to go sleep for a day or so.