!MODS! all T-26's (many pics)

Originally posted by mchlstrt:

FWIW, if you look at the Finn Early Black Tactical Markings m37 (whew) it's based on that lower pic.

I would like to do Winter/WhiteWash versions, but I really am so slow getting these out, & other people 'Winterize' so well that I haven't.

Yes, I'm just hoping that the pics would entice someone capable of doing it (not me) to winterize them!

• 3 weeks later...

Is it just me or is that zip for the Romanian version corrupted, I downloaded it two times and both attempts the file seems to be indeed corrupt and I can't access anything in it other then the screen cap and the text file.

The other ones look great though, thanks for the hard work and effort mchlstrt, I hope ya have a go at some other stuff also.

Originally posted by DEY:

Is it just me or is that zip for the Romanian version corrupted, I downloaded it two times and both attempts the file seems to be indeed corrupt and I can't access anything in it other then the screen cap and the text file.

It seems corrupted, but if you unzip completely, the file is correct. smile.gif Pat

Originally posted by patboy:

It seems corrupted, but if you unzip completely, the file is correct

I think you should check again pat, with winzip the Rom T-26S folder is empty after extraction, it seems that way for me anyhow!.

Originally posted by junk2drive:

DEY your improved flak truck pack is nice. Any chance you could learn Patboy's tecnique for flaking paint?

I'm glad you like the mods j2d, I'd like to try to do more in depth stuff, maybe in the near future.

Hi mchlstrt,

It appears that anything in that Rom T-26S folder is corrupted in regards to windows being able to see it, at least it is for me, I downloaded it four times. I had no problem with all the rest of the versions, using the same version of winzip.

I was able to build the tank from the option folder and the russian versions.

Maybe try compressing the file again and getting someone with windows to test it. Though maybe it's only me that had that problem.

Originally posted by mchlstrt:

I'll send you the zip off my 'puter if you want to try that

Thank you for the offer, but I was able to build the tank from what would unzip and the russian versions. I guess there is something going on there that the version of winzip I'm using doesn't like.

Is there a freeware version of winrar around somewhere, the last I tried it I could only find trialware that timed out after a certain amount of days.