!MODS! all T-26's (many pics)

These are Mods for all the T-26's in CMBB. If I missed something let me know. Some of these have been posted before, but they all incorporate improvements & new info I've picked up along the way. They're all labeled 'v3' because of this. Includes options for Tools & Tactical Markings.

"Sov_T26m33-9_BBv3MLS" Mods the Soviet T-26 m33, m35, m37, m39, T-26E(Ekr), OT-130 & OT-133. They share enough .BMPs that it has to be one Mod. I only split them up within the file for convenience sake. The m37 & OT-130 share textures, & the m39, OT-133 & T-26E(Ekr) share textures.

sov_t-26m33-9.jpg

The m37 & m39 (OT-130 & 133) share the GunBarrel .BMP, & the option for OT-130 & 133 FlameThrowers is basically cutting off the GunBarrel, so it's both or neither. You can have standard m37 &m39, OT-130 & OT-133, or standard m37 & T-26E(Ekr).

"Sov_T26m31_BBv3MLS", "Sov_T26m31_BBv3MLS" & "Sov_OT134_BBv3MLS" are seperate Mods for the Soviet T-26m31, T-26A, & OT-134 FlameThrower Tank respectively.

sov_t-26am31ot-134.jpg

"Rom_T26S_BBv3MLS" Mods the Romanian captured T-26S (m37).

rom_t-26s.jpeg

"Finn_T26Elate_BBv3MLS", "Finn_T26m33late_BBv3MLS", & "Finn_T26Slate_BBv3MLS" are seperate Mods for the Finnish Vickers Tank & the captured T-26m33 & T-26S (m37) respectively. "Late" refers to the three-color Camo which began being used in the Spring of'43. This is the 'Standard' CMBB Finn Camo. I hoped re-numbering the .BMPs would cause them to 'swap out' like the German Units, but this doesn't seem to be the case.

finnslate.jpg

"Finn_T26Eearly_BBv3MLS", "Finn_T26m33early_BBv3MLS", & "Finn_T26Searly_BBv3MLS" are also seperate Mods for the Finnish Vickers Tank & the captured T-26m33 & T-26S (m37) respectively. The blue Tac Markings would mainly be from the '39-'40 Winter War, & the black Tac Markings began appearing in Summer '41.

finnsearlyblue.jpg

finnsearlyblack.jpg

Regarding Tools & Equipment: It almost seems as though which & where Equipment would be mounted was up to whoever was holding the rivetgun at the time. I've incorporated Resources, Guesses & Artistic Liscense.

Regarding Colors & Tac markings: They're all based on something, with various levels of applicability to Historical Accurracy & Theatre Appropriatness. Second sentence above also applies here.

Thanks for the help with Pics & Info.

strt

mchlstrt@hotmail.com

Thanks. I got knocked completely out of the CM Modding box by Real Life back early in the year, & just recently had a chance to finish these up & actually post them. I would like to do the BTs. I've aready got at least one Turret & the Running Gear is pretty simple, but Real Life storm clouds are already forming again (not an all bad thing, fortunately). Don't hold me to it.

I've seen a couple of people mention the AK Shermans. I have it in my head that Bergman did them for the game but now that I think about it I haven't actually seen them. Probably wishful thinking on my part because his BO Shermans were so good.

strt

Fantastic fantastic fantastic!

I'd say these mods have have earned you the title of the VERY BEST mod artist we've got (though admittedly also one of the slowest - these have been in the works for a VERY long time, haven't they?). I stand in awe of your talent.

[ September 27, 2004, 07:35 PM: Message edited by: MikeyD ]

Originally posted by MikeyD:

Fantastic fantastic fantastic!

I'd say these mods have have earned you the title of the VERY BEST mod artist we've got (though admittedly also one of the slowest - these have been in the works for a VERY long time, haven't they?). I stand in awe of your talent.

There have been three versions. The first and second version came out in mid 2003 IIRC.

• 1 month later...

FWIW, if you look at the Finn Early Black Tactical Markings m37 (whew) it's based on that lower pic.

I would like to do Winter/WhiteWash versions, but I really am so slow getting these out, & other people 'Winterize' so well that I haven't.

What I have done is start on the BT series.

strt