Happy New Year

My New Year is looking up already. My father went in for surgery today for a tumour. (We were told he was to go in Christmas Eve!) He just phoned me and is bouncing up and down. He told me to have a drink for him. I found some expensive Spanish Brandy in his private stock as I have been ordered - I am going to drink that. Why don't you have one for him as well.

The big moment in England is now less than an hour away! :D

[ December 31, 2002, 06:06 PM: Message edited by: Mark Gallear ]

Well Mark, you just choked me. I held my Mum in my arms as she passed away well before her time a couple of months ago due to a similar illness but it was not treated.

I'm sure things will work out as it has been caught, but good luck anyway m8, and if I can offer any kind of support FWIW then please mail me.

[Edit] I told you I was choked!

[ January 01, 2003, 02:09 AM: Message edited by: Rex_Bellator ]

Mark:

I'm glad that your Dad seems to doing well. My mom has just been released from hospital today ( well, yesterday technically ). She had a bad bout of pneumonia. She went in on Boxing Day & had to miss out on their grandkids visit. This buggered her holiday season totally. :mad: Anyway, now that she's back I talked my dad out of driving me back home - I don't want my mom being alone. So I should be back playing CMBB/CMBO on Friday. Can't wait - I've been having serious withdrawl syptoms ( unable to sleep, shakes, etc. :eek: :eek: ).

Anyhow, didn't mean to hijack this thread so Happy New Year everybody out there. smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

P.S. I may even buy the strategy guide this year - no promises.

[ January 01, 2003, 01:58 AM: Message edited by: Rob Murray ]