Has the Challenge Replaced Peng in CMBB? Who to Blame for the Death of the Cesspool

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Elijah Meeks:

If I were King, If I were King!

Doing his best Ronald Coleman voice no doubt.

Defiler of Grandmothers, no doubt you could overcome an 87 year old woman, no test of any abilities there. However being from San Fran. I would think your tastes turn elsewhere, so to speak. (Nothing wrong with that mind you). I will ponder a set up for you, although I really must admit that my time is better spent doing combat with someone who at least has a brainstem.

If I do decide to joust with you, be prepared for Gameyness beyond belief, excuse me I understand that belief is an ability of sentient creatures, common slugs react!

nyah nyah nyah

doesn't worry me where ya' all go - yuz all too slow and forever more when someone searches for Peng there'll be a gaminess to challening him until he cries!!

[ January 16, 2003, 09:27 PM: Message edited by: Mike ]