The Replacement Thread for Master Goodale's Potty Mouth Cheery Waffle

Originally posted by Soddball:

I am trying to pick MasterG's new sig. I am pondering a few new ones:

Soddball beat me so hard everyone for miles laughed in my face.

I am Soddball's pleasure toy because I suck so much at CM.

Be gentle with me. Soddball has just finished riding me like a cheap scooter

Will suck cock for dollars. (Not high on my list but it was a moment's inspiration)

Any thoughts or preferences?

Soddball beat what was left of me so badly Skunk Nads didn't recognize me

-or-

Soddball beat me like a red headed stepchild so badly nonces for miles around felt me

:D :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ZZZZZZzzzzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz

Sleepy update:

Snarker and I are running around like chickens with our heads cut off on some bizzare roadless village map. We have each lost an AFV. Only one of us (Snarker) will lose the battle.

Crow is crowing by holding up my troops with some fanatic LMG in Frost bitten in Frankfurt. :mad: :mad:

Beckett and I are just getting going in a Kursk pack battle in which three of my T-34s and a gun are slowly turning an area into a scrapheap of HTs. Our infantry-only battle is just starting.

Edward Windsor and I are drawing close to the end of our AAR battle. It's been a doozy and reenforces my hatred of Russian AFVs. :mad:

Robohn and I are slugging it out in our smallish battle, Paragarggarggrgagagrag Ridge. He has a Stug left, I have only steely Russian resolve. :mad:

After a couple of false starts, ng cavscout and I should start our hot lead dance tonight.

No word from Shosties4th or Prinz Eugen in a while.

Apologies if I forgot anyone, you bunch of no-posting maggots. :mad:

Jas :mad: n

Originally posted by Axe2121:

ZZZZZZzzzzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz

Sleepy update:

Beckett and I are just getting going in a Kursk pack battle in which three of my T-34s and a gun are slowly turning an area into a scrapheap of HTs. Our infantry-only battle is just starting.

Apologies if I forgot anyone, you bunch of no-posting maggots.

Jas :mad: n

Tired? You haven't seen tired. After a 6AM flight yesterday I crashed early. Turns out tonight though, with much anger, destruction, and halftracking.

Originally posted by Becket:

Tired? You haven't seen tired. After a 6AM flight yesterday I crashed early. Turns out tonight though, with much anger, destruction, and halftracking.

Boo hoo. Think that Oberstleutnant gives a rat's ass about your problems? Forwarts!

Originally posted by Axed:

No word from Shosties4th or Prinz Eugen in a while.

ANGRY OUT LOUD !!! :mad: :mad:

You'll get a word or three from me, maybe even at around 7 am:ish local time tomorrow. That translates as after another round of early-morning-newspaper -induced :mad: !! I think you will see that the message you are to get is going to be most unnerving ! :mad:

Originally posted by 86smopuim:

Hey Sch*gm* breath,

I was kind enough to lower my self to playing the likes of you. I took the time to finish my set up and send it off to you in a timely fashion.

Do be kind, and send the next file back. Pretty please with TNT slathered on top.

:mad:

Oh believe me puss pouch you'll get your turn and you'll get it at such an angry, furious rate and slatehred with so much molten TNT you'll be crawling around on your hands and knees 3 seconds after opening the file looking for your crispy lips!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Congratulations to Axe2121. He successfully got the AI to generate the Worst. Map. Ever. :mad: :mad:

Blowing his Finns to the other side of Lake Ladoga where they belong is the least I can do to repay him.

Turns out. Turn to DaveH includes long range GRAGARAGAGAGARAGAGAGAG as the first shots are fired in the bizarro land called Stalino.

Congratulations to Axe2121. He successfully got the AI to generate the Worst. Map. Ever. :mad: :mad:

I do what I can.

Blowing his Finns to the other side of Lake Ladoga where they belong is the least I can do to repay him.
Where's Mike_the_wino with his gutter humor when you need him?

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Becket:

Where's Mike_the_wino with his gutter humor when you need him? </font>

Well, now I know why the email you sent read "forth, my Finnish fairies."

Ssshhhh! There are Finns in this thread. Are you trying to get both our asses kicked?

I meant fairies as in mystical hard-to-see wood gnomes. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Basement now has a new sub floor and is carpeted with very lush Berber carpet. The bathroom down there has a new sub floor and tile floor and is getting a new ceiling and walls!! :mad: Pine board T&G walls are going up and the fireplace goes in early Sept! Hot tub doesn't go in for a few years, when it becomes the MasterBedRoom!! :mad: There will be some fury slung then puss pouches! :mad:

I'm gonna thrive down there with CMBB maggots!! :mad:

GRGRGRGRGRAGRAGRAGRAGRGRAGRGRA!!! :mad:

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

Hot tub doesn't go in for a few years, when it becomes the MasterBedRoom!! :mad: There will be some fury slung then puss pouches!

Please, this is a family forum. There could be children watching.

I'm gonna thrive down there with CMBB maggots!! :mad:
Poor verb choice. Mold and ants can also thrive.

I am anxiously awaiting the satellite Television and Internet installers today! Then maybwe, just maybwe I will be able to connect to the Internet a little bit faster then my snail-o-matic-dial-up-connection allows at the present time. I may also be in possession of an actual e-mail address (I never set one up for this temporary account), which will allow me to PBEM again. Looking forward to being up and running again gentleman.