The Replacement Thread for Master Goodale's Potty Mouth Cheery Waffle

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First, he predicted a total victory.

Then, when he lost one of his two pieces of armor -- a KV-2 (on defense no less) -- he predicted a major victory.

He was dancing and :mad: :mad: :mad: ing with glee after both my Stugs were taken out by no-skill mines.

He GAGRGARG RG GGGR AG GGGAGGGed with delight as his gamey-as-hell ampulomet rained fire down on my attacking troops.

After losing his only other sardine can, otherwise known as a T-70, he said he would still eat my troops' brains.

When I closed in on both flanks and started to roll them up, he predicted a minor victory.

When I closed the pocket and took 25 crack troops prisoner in two turns he said I would be lucky to get a draw.

I now introduce to you the world's worst point predictor, Mister defence at any expense, the master of adhesive plaster, the king of the teething ring -- MasterrrrrrrrrGoooooooodaaaaaale!!!!!!

For those of you keeping score at home: Me -- 76%, Chump -- 24%. Major victory.

'nuff said.

Jas :mad: n

Originally posted by Abbott:

I have reconstructed one of them and it is near completion dealing with the Grossdeutschland’s battle at Lotz, Poland while un-loading their armor from flatcars. I hope to be uploading it to the Scenario Depot by next weekend.

Sounds interesting, will have to keep an eye out for that... Any good against the AI from either side or will I need to rope one of the brood in, saddle them up and hold on for the ride...?

And Axe100001001001 just mentioned something about rolling up from the flanks, I thought he was talking about our game. My initial line of resistance isn't looking too healthy at the moment in Icbergs in Iowa or whatever it is that we're playing..! :mad:

More :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: for you because you know you love it!

I've thoroughly enjoyed the experience so far (the map is especially groovy) and was wondering if, when we've finished, you'd care to write a short (or even long) piece to stick at the end, explaining how and why you designed it the way you did, and whether the results tied in with what you expected (sadly any successes I've had are more to do with hardware than tactical cunning). Drop me a line if you’re interested.

I would be happy to help if I can. Hopefully my satellite service will be up and running Wednesday, which will give me a new e-mail address.

Welcome back Abbott_of_Oregano.

Thank you Axe.

Sounds interesting, will have to keep an eye out for that... Any good against the AI from either side or will I need to rope one of the brood in, saddle them up and hold on for the ride...?
I am working on it this week. As of now it is a two-player battle. With a few tweaks I may be able to get it to function verse the AI as well.

[ August 10, 2003, 07:58 PM: Message edited by: Abbott ]

Originally posted by Bergerbitz:

So...I have to wonder....

How many S's are there in "pusy" (As in relating to pus-infected/slathered/ridden)? And how does one spell such a word?

Also...WHAT MAGGOT PUT THE 'P' WORD IN THE SUBJECT LINE IN THE LAST THREAD?!? HECK AND TARNATION, SON...DO HAVE HAVE A FLUSH HANDLE ON THE SIDE OF YER HEAD? CUZ YOU HAVE A POTTY MOUTH!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

PS: This thread still makes more sense than the Peng Challenge thread.

ROTF!!! :mad: The mold infested Goodalias' brain and temporarily short-circuited the common sensor. It can happen to anyone in here...

Hmmm...looks like the proper to use in place of "pusy" would be "pustulant".

Also, did any of your know that "Pus" (long 'u' sound) is the name of one of the months of the Hindu calendar.

Dictionaries are so cool.

(Ahem) NOW NEXT TIME ANY OF YOU ARE TEMPTED TO USE A VARIATION ON THE WORD "PUS", YOU #$^& WELL BETTER DO YER $^&** RESEARCH!!! IF I SEE ANOTHER IMPROPERLY-USED VARIANT OF THE WORD "PUS" I'LL TURN YA'LL INSIDE OUT FASTER THAN MY UNDERWEAR ON FAJITAS NIGHT!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Hugs n' kisses...'night....

Originally posted by Crow:

Some blather.....And Axe100001001001.....some more blather.

If you want to translate my name from ASCII to binary code, do it right! :mad: It would be 01000001011110000110010100110010001100010011001000110001.

You've translated 2121 to a " in binary, you git. :mad: :mad: Have fun with

this.

Jas :mad: n

Originally posted by Bergerbitz:

...IF I SEE ANOTHER IMPROPERLY-USED VARIANT OF THE WORD "PUS" I'LL TURN YA'LL INSIDE OUT FASTER THAN MY UNDERWEAR ON FAJITAS NIGHT!!!

Hugs n' kisses...'night....

Oh man, not first thing on a Monday morning!! That's disgusting. Actually, it reminds me of something MasterGoodale (the maggot) might say.

:eek:

Some PBEMs are almost at a standstill. Becket, Shosties4th and PrinzEugen are in a dead heat for the MasterGoodale Memorial Turn-a-month Award. tongue.gif

Teddy Windsor and _UXcva are keeping the turns flowing in Cheery Waffle 1.0 and 2.0 respectively. I may still have an AFV or two that hasn't bogged, hasn't had the gun damaged, or that Teddy hasn't destroyed. I'm doing much better so far against _UXcva, but he's keeping all of his armor hidden so far. I feel confident with both Keke and Prinz Eugen leading my German troops. How could I lose with a couple of Finns around to break Russian guns over their knees?

My scenario against Stalin's Organ is in the + of a 40+ turn battle. He has managed to kill every German tank I had. His so-called Russians are still puttering around in Valentines and Matildas. If it wasn't for his T-34 and his KV, I'd swear he had British instead of Russians. We may split the control of a couple of VLs, but I'm sure he's way ahead on points. It's amazing what a cliff in the wrong place can do to the momentum of an attack!! Especially one of my attacks! redface.gif :eek:

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Goodale!!!!! Where's that sig change?!?!? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

You are kidding, right? MasterGoodale's sig changes come at a rate that makes his move returns look positively swift. ;):D

Any word on mike_the_wino from BC? Have there been reports of a province-wide wine shortage? With any luck the residents will toss him into the forest fires. Of course, his alcohol-saturated carcass would probably explode like a fuel-air bomb. Hey, maybe they could use him to put out the fires!! tongue.gif:D

Originally posted by Dave H:

Any word on mike_the_wino from BC?

Well, our government continues to function, the Toronto Stock Exchange is up 16 points as of 11:18 a.m. EST and at 9:20 a.m. EST, the Canadian dollar was at C$1.3862 to the U.S. dollar, up about two-one-hundredths of a cent from Friday.

Oh, and the sun rose today too.

Originally posted by Prinz Eugen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Dave H:

Some PBEMs are almost at a standstill. Becket, Shosties4th and PrinzEugen are in a dead heat for the MasterGoodale Memorial Turn-a-month Award. tongue.gif

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I did send you a turn before that sad Radeon-incident ? And you haven't replied ? </font>

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Prinz Eugen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Dave H:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I did send you a turn before that sad Radeon-incident ? And you haven't replied ? </font>

Like your head is empty of anything useful to say. Tch. Nonce. Don't you back up your PBEM turns to disk every night? I know I do. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Oh, I can't wait to finish MasterSucksatCM off and show you all the final score. It's pant-moisteningly pleasurobabble, and I just wish it had happened 5 months ago. :mad:

I am trying to pick MasterG's new sig. I am pondering a few new ones:

Soddball beat me so hard everyone for miles laughed in my face.

I am Soddball's pleasure toy because I suck so much at CM.

Be gentle with me. Soddball has just finished riding me like a cheap scooter

Will suck cock for dollars. (Not high on my list but it was a moment's inspiration)

Any thoughts or preferences?

Originally posted by Soddball:

I am trying to pick MasterG's new sig. I am pondering a few new ones:

Soddball beat me so hard everyone for miles laughed in my face.

I am Soddball's pleasure toy because I suck so much at CM.

Be gentle with me. Soddball has just finished riding me like a cheap scooter

Will suck cock for dollars. (Not high on my list but it was a moment's inspiration)

Any thoughts or preferences?

The tackiest of them all, and thus most fitting for its sig would be "Be gentle with me. Soddball has just finished riding me like a cheap scooter".