The Replacement Thread for Master Goodale's Potty Mouth Cheery Waffle

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

I want to be the first to sling some angry, TNT-Infused puss at you Abbott! :mad: :mad:

Great joke, GrandMasterGoodale!! :D:D

Abbott, before you start something you may come to regret, ask Soddball how many days he and the Goodale glacier have been playing their game. :mad: :mad:

I admire your courage Dave. You continue to post here, even carrying the shame of that abomination of a signature.

Remember, whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Which would make MasterGoodale the strongest person on the planet.

Jas :mad: n

P.S. Armored fist indeed, Becket. :rolleyes: Attached to a limp wrist no doubt.

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Hey Abbott. Now that you're firmly ensconced in Oregon, perhaps MasterGoodale can give you tips on how to deal with excessive moisture. Hope you bought a good rain slicker.

The western slope of the Cascades to the coast receives approximately 60" of rain per year. I considered property there, as the rain forest is incredibly beautiful. However I declined because of all the rainfall. I purchased on the eastern slope, which is covered with Lodge pole pine, Jack pine and the very beautiful Ponderosa pine. Mountains all around and located not to far from the edge of the high dessert.

I have been told to expect about 50” of snow per year and temperatures down to "0" degrees a few days each winter. Not bad at all as our friends on the board from the mid-west and east can attest to. Winter will give me time to crank the heater and play Combat Mission.

I want to be the first to sling some angry, TNT-Infused puss at you Abbott! :mad: :mad:

Thank you MasterGoodale, your challenge will be accepted, as I have not played a PBEM game in six-months or so. Crushing you will be a good warm-up for my games to come verse the real-players whom inhabit our thread.

[serious]Thank you sir. Your offer will be accepted and I am looking forward to meeting you on the field. [/serious]

Edited to add: Hope all your guys die!

[ August 13, 2003, 01:21 PM: Message edited by: Abbott ]

My turns will be slung at a furious rate and you'll be wishing to God they would slow down. :mad:

Agreed. I wanted more time to savour each brutal smashing of your troops' morale and bodies. :mad: :mad: :mad:

[ August 13, 2003, 03:10 PM: Message edited by: Axe2121 ]

Originally posted by Robohn:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121: And who would they be? Aside from myself, of course.

Me. The guy who still has a Stug smashing your annoying Russians (who refuse to run away for some reason...). </font>

Just read DaveH's Sig and you'll know where he stands on the battlefield of Gods. :mad:

My turns will be slung at a furious rate and you'll be wishing to God they would slow down. :mad:

That will be the day.

Back online after an evil hiatus of doom. Awaiting turns from MasterG (no! Say it ain't so!!), and some others who are too fluffy to mention.

The night battle at Kursk against Axe has reached a fever pitch. Two T-34s lie burning, but a third has found a very nice position and will be dangerous to dislodge. So much for the order "speed is of the essense."

Axe and I have yet to engage in the Village With One Road. Actually, I think this is Whoville, because there's a solitary pine tree standing in the middle of the damn town. Of course, since the map is about 80 times longer than it is wide, and we have an infantry only game, I suspect we will first exchange fire sometime after CMAK ships.

Apparently my barrage against DaveH's commies-on-the-slag-heap was so devastating he hasn't recovered enough to send a turn. :D

Originally posted by Becket:

The night battle at Kursk against Axe has reached a fever pitch. Two T-34s lie burning, but a third has found a very nice position and will be dangerous to dislodge. So much for the order "speed is of the essense."

Tee hee. And that lone gun managed a few choice rounds into that Tiger? (it hasn't been ID'd yet.) Just a taste of things to come. :mad:

Axe and I have yet to engage in the Village With One Road. Actually, I think this is Whoville, because there's a solitary pine tree standing in the middle of the damn town. Of course, since the map is about 80 times longer than it is wide, and we have an infantry only game, I suspect we will first exchange fire sometime after CMAK ships.
It is a bizzare map, to say the least. In both my games against Becket and Snarker, there are churches sitting in massive sinkholes that have clear LOS over them. Most peculiar. They're almost like bunkers. Now how am I supposed to keep with my long-standing tradition of blowing churches sky high, as both Teddy and Mike_the_lost_in_the_wilds_of_Canada can attest to.

Jas :mad: n

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Becket:

Tee hee. And that lone gun managed a few choice rounds into that Tiger? (it hasn't been ID'd yet.) Just a taste of things to come. :mad:

It is a bizzare map, to say the least. In both my games against Becket and Snarker, there are churches sitting in massive sinkholes that have clear LOS over them. Most peculiar. They're almost like bunkers. Now how am I supposed to keep with my long-standing tradition of blowing churches sky high, as both Teddy and Mike_the_lost_in_the_wilds_of_Canada can attest to.

Jas :mad: n </font>

And Becket, you MAY receive a setup from me if you're still interested. :mad: I'll keep it fairly small unless you have specific preferences!!

Still interested? But of course! Only prefs I can think of would be Large Town, Winter, Very Cold, Unrestricted, Standard Rarity.

You set em up, I'll knock em down. :mad: :mad:

Oh, the Stalingrad Pack at Boots & Tracks has a very nice ruined town QB map that I've been dying to play. I can email it to you if it's not still up at B&T.

[ August 14, 2003, 11:46 AM: Message edited by: Becket ]