The Replacement Thread for Master Goodale's Potty Mouth Cheery Waffle

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a lame excuse for a title skunk balls!! :mad: I didn't realize "pussy" would be taken out of context. Sorry if I offended, but don't even sdtrain that little maggotty pea-brain for one second thinking the MasterGoodale Maggot Thread will become some wussed-up version of Miser Rogers Plays Battleship!! :mad: GRAGRRGGRARGGRAGRRGRGARGARGAGRAAGR!! the thought of it infuriates me!! :mad: I'll QUIT first!! :mad:

Let it be known that I, MasterGoodale - GrandMaster TNT Chucker have accepted a challenge my none other than the PATHETIC, MAGGOT RECRUIT WANNABE POOR OLD SPIKE! I will slather this crickety TNT swallowing half-breed with so much TNT he'll BEG ME for a few days in the boiling TNT cauldron!!

SMOPE has also been slung a few tons of some angry, emotionally unstable TNT as a taste of what's to come in our battle :mad:

POOR OLD SPIKE!
That idiot has been banned from this Forum more then any other I can remember over the past few years. I had an e-mail exchange with him a few months ago with him claiming to be someone else from this thread until I figured out he was lying and blocked his e-mail address. Don’t waste your time MG.

One of his HUGE tactical breakthroughs (in his opinion) is to stack 3 or 4 tanks on top of one-another so his opponent can not tell how many there are in the same spot.

… serious? He acts as though he rocks at this game…
Yes, I am serious. During our e-mail exchange while he claimed to be Lt. Hortlund. He enlightened me to the fact that he looks for and exploits any and all game engine/bugs possible as part of his BRILLIANT tactical scheme.

I'm here for good, honest, fair fun.

Agreed!

I am quite confident none of my usual opponents do those things.

Agreed!

I thank The BROOD for looking out for it's Daddy Maggot.

Anytime pal. We would much rather see you hit by a truck then cheated by a scumbag at CMBB!

So...I have to wonder....

How many S's are there in "pusy" (As in relating to pus-infected/slathered/ridden)? And how does one spell such a word?

Also...WHAT MAGGOT PUT THE 'P' WORD IN THE SUBJECT LINE IN THE LAST THREAD?!? HECK AND TARNATION, SON...DO HAVE HAVE A FLUSH HANDLE ON THE SIDE OF YER HEAD? CUZ YOU HAVE A POTTY MOUTH!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

PS: This thread still makes more sense than the Peng Challenge thread.

Did you get the begging email I sent a few weeks ago, pleading for enlightenment on your scenario design methodology?

Hello Edward,

No sir, I did not receive your e-mail. I have relocated to Oregon in the past couple of weeks and have had a tough time going back to a Dial-up Internet connection. Thus my profile is out-dated and incorrect. I have signed up for Satellite Internet service and anxiously await the installers this coming Wednesday. I plan to update my profile with my new permanent information at that time. I also had a Windows XP glitch while installing a modem and lost my "C" drive to a format and reinstall. In the process losing four scenarios I had ready to upload to the Depot.

I have reconstructed one of them and it is near completion dealing with the Grossdeutschland’s battle at Lotz, Poland while un-loading their armor from flatcars. I hope to be uploading it to the Scenario Depot by next weekend.

Originally posted by Abbott:

replying to MasterGoodale (the maggot)

Anytime pal. We would much rather see you hit by a truck then cheated by a scumbag at CMBB!

Please, please can I drive the truck?? Can it be a 16-wheeler, rolling downhill on the interstate at about 85 mph? With a full load of something really heavy, like steel girders? Or maybe he could get hit by a train instead of a truck. :D;):D

Since the previous thread is already locked, I'm glad Snarker went ahead and started this one. I'd have preferred a simple title change on the last thread, but it wasn't to be. :( :mad: :(

I don't think Poor Old Spike is a "scum bag at CMBB". I played several non-ladder PBEMs with him back in his Veteran Gamer/Headshot days, and he came across to me as a well-read, interesting guy. He did a lot of analysis of the bang-for-your-buck of CMBB units. I don't remember what his falling out was with BFC, and it wasn't any of my business anyway. MasterGoodale, he can teach you a lot about the game. Just know that his turns will come back to you minutes, or at most hours, after you send yours. :D:D

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Angry Out Loud!!!

Youze guyz gave me a freakin' heart attack. I go away for a day and a half, I come back and I find the old thread locked without seeing the new one.

I thought the language debate imploded and got us thrown out on the street. :mad:

Then I found you freaks again. Hmmmm. Maybe the street would be a better place. I could hang out with Mike_the_poisoner_of_my_Canadian_air in the gutter.

Turns out over the next hour and update to follow that.

Welcome back Abbott_of_Oregano.

Jas :mad: n

Originally posted by Abbott:

No sir, I did not receive your e-mail.

I'm sorry to hear about your computing woes - PCs are the work of the devil, thrown together when he was in a particularly devilish frame of mind.

I'm playing through a scenario with Axe that you originally designed for a Lt Hortlund and MasterGoodale PBEM.

Both sides are writing up an AAR as we go and the intention is to eventually stick it up at my website - after subjecting you maggots to it first.

I've thoroughly enjoyed the experience so far (the map is especially groovy) and was wondering if, when we've finished, you'd care to write a short (or even long) piece to stick at the end, explaining how and why you designed it the way you did, and whether the results tied in with what you expected (sadly any successes I've had are more to do with hardware than tactical cunning). Drop me a line if you’re interested.

Bottoms up,

Teddy

Edited for extra :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

[ August 10, 2003, 05:58 PM: Message edited by: Edward Windsor ]