MasterAle's Good Waffle of Cheery Thread

MG, you twinkle toed, pink wearing, cosmo sipping, tu-tu toting pig! Send me the bloody turn!DO IT NOW! (Officially the magic phrase, much liek please, but different.)

GARAGARARGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHAHGGFGJARHARJHRHAGAGAHAGHAHAGAHHHHHHHRRRAGGAGHAGHGAHGAAA!!!!!!!!! :mad: ! :mad: !! :mad: :mad: !!!! :mad: FGHJFHJGFGGGGGHRRARAAGHHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGH!!!! :mad:

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Soddball:

Oh, go on then, if you must.

The die is cast. I will lead my Axis forces into battle against Soddball on a map designed by MG.

I have no preferences, other than it is balanced, bursting with molten TNT chucking malevolence, and cunning as a fox that has just been appointed Professor of Cunning at Oxford University.

Teddy

FIRST BLOOD! "Master" GoodAle's first tank met its fate at the hands of true german TNT chuckers! His foolish men, coupled wiht inept leadership, drove a t-60 to its certain doom, recklessly advacning without infantyr support. Now charred bodies and the muted screams of the driver whom i believe is fused to the vision slit are all that remains.

In older times, it might have been a noble charge, nay a glroious one, but we do not live ins uch times. Instead it was a a waste oif life that only MG could ordain.

How do plebes at USMA have all this free time??? Wait, that's not my point. My point is that we'd all appreciate a screen shot from Thermopylae offering proof that MG has actually lost a T-60. Fog of war and all that, you know. We need some gun camera footage. Not to mention the fact that a TNT chucker of MG's magnitude doesn't just lose a T-60 unless he has some really serious molten counter attack in mind. Right, MG? MG?

GRRRRAAAARRRGGGGHHHH!!!

MG?

:mad:

Carry on, gents,

Ace

Turns are on the way to all you maggots soon don't get your crusty panties in a wad! :mad: I have a map to finish for those two scumbags and believe me the aftermath of this battle ain't gonna be pretty ladies!! :mad: :mad:

And I laugh at the comments from my surrounded opponents (except Para) and chuck bitter TNT in their general direction! :mad:

Snarkers & I are drawing to a close in ourself inflicted agony - I think it's fair to say that MG's first scenario lacked a few things...like balance, thought, historical forces....and a few other minor things.

Overall there has been far too little HE flying - but that' probably just my opponent's fault - he's the one with the 152mm guns!! redface.gif

So it gets only a GRR rating - a single :mad: .

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

I have a map to finish for those two scumbags

MasterGoodale, I know you can't hurry genius, but have you got an ETA on your fiendish creation? Soddball's getting twitchy - I think the tension is starting to get to him. I'm sure when it arrives it will merit more than a GRR rating, but now I'm thinking we might be better playing a QB while you fine tune your scenario building-skills for general consumption by the gaming public?

Teddy

Originally posted by Soddball:

Got it and shipped it. Yuck.

GARAGRAGRRAAGRAGRGARGRAGRAGRAGRARRRRR!!!

WHY?? That's a good scenario!! As for the previous comments about Resting Tiger I'll have to wait to hear the feedback details before I know exactly what was wrong with it. I thought I put a good supply of molten TNT in that scenario and I thought it was balanced!! :mad: :mad:

YOU HAVE TO TELL ME EXACTLY WHAT'S WRONG WITH IT MAGGOTS!! :mad: :mad:

DON'T make me open up a can of my special home-brew TNT scumbags!! :mad: :mad:

I've decided that from now on anyone who plays my scenarios will be required to submit upon completion a "GGAAARRRGGGGGGGRRRRRRRR!!!" rating!! :mad: The rating will consist of an appropriately lengthy "GAGRAGRAGRAGRAGR!!" and a number of angry faces from 1-8, 8 meanind this scenario was very well balanced, the Molten, angry TNT was so furious and abundant, and the map so nice and functional that you'd drink a can of hot TNT to play it again!! :mad: :mad:

As for historical accuracy I've yet to determine how to ensure that in the editor! :mad:

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

YOU HAVE TO TELL ME EXACTLY WHAT'S WRONG WITH IT MAGGOTS!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Easy, MG. Soddball and I will be giving the fruits of your labour careful consideration and will be happy to provide an AAR, complete with snapshots for you to scribble all over. I have to say I'm rather touched you took the time and effort ... nobody's ever done that for me before ... I better stop ... I'm choking up ...

Edited because quotes have opened up a whole new world of pain...

[ December 20, 2002, 02:41 PM: Message edited by: Edward Windsor ]

You ain't nothing to me maggot!! :mad: You're about as worthless as the TNT-Ravaged flesh beneath my feet!! You're wart puss scumbag!! Don't be getting all teary-eyed and emotional on me peckerlips!! :mad: I hope you burn in the fiery wrath of my custom TNT!! I hope you scream so loud in the throes of your agony you can be heard in the loudest whore house inBangcock!! :mad:

[ December 20, 2002, 11:04 AM: Message edited by: MasterGoodale ]