MasterAle's Good Waffle of Cheery Thread

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

What?? Where's the rules? Where's all the Sod Orf!"'s? Where's the kaniggets, the gits and the fair dames? This ain't no Peng Challenge! This is but a steaming pile of molten lead.

It's actually a huge heap of exploding TNT and melting limbs. There are no rules here. This is a cage for the deranged MasterGoodAle, not a cess-floaty place. We're only in here to keep the rabid loon from getting himself banned creating too many threads.

MMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTSSSS!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

If I ever hear another 'Sod Off' in my thread, and YES!! MY THREAD, holy sweet Mary mother of Jesus I'm gonna send my hot-lead-tipped boot so far up your grabbastic, unorganized, Peng-Loving asses you'll be able to write your Jodi-banging Betty Sue a letter with your TOOONNGGGUE!!! :mad:

You scumbags are NOTHING!! You are the most ungrateful, lard-assed, couch-potato puddles of amoeba piss I have ever had the horror to lay my bloodshot eyes on! :mad:

I'm gonna rip you lungs out twinkle dick!! I'm gonna make sure your foul sperm never get the chance to contaminate a single egg!! I don't care if I have to march your ass naked through a field of prickers!! You'll jog two miles with a 5 lb weight tied to your nuts with razor wire maggot!! YOU WILL NOT BREEEEEEEEED!! :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Gaylord Focker:

So i take it this would be a bad time to poke him with a stick?

Sorry to jump in on this, but the above begs the question is there a good time to poke him with a stick ?

And a follow up for that, can the poking stick be covered in molten TNT, or does that make any difference?

[ December 18, 2002, 02:16 PM: Message edited by: jimmyjames ]

Originally posted by Gaylord Focker:

Nah, he just needs another hug. There you go. Now get back in there and fling some TNT at PB and LH.

GRRRGGGHHH :mad:

And post some screen shots. This thread is sadly lacking in molten screenshots.

Ace

Originally posted by Soddball:

I don't do molten TNT. I collect wives. Old Teddy Windsor and Leutnant Hortlund are going to be my wives.

OK. Now I'm guessing you might need an email address? Will this be a random computer-type thingy, or a Soddball special ... where a handful of my green, pitchfork waving, Molotov cocktail-chucking heroes face a battalion of your evil elite sturmtigers, which are full to to the brim with bitter, molten TNT (insert frightfully angry red faces here)?

Yours quizzically,

Edward

Soddball you maggot encrusted sack of skunk piss!! Let me make the scenario for you and windsor! You both have my word it will be balanced and to your liking(just let me know your general preferences)! I can have it to you by tomorrow night 8:00! I swear there will be more TNT to chuck from both sides you'll be calling it "The Gray Blizzard of 2002"!! :mad: :mad:

AGGRGRAGRagrAGRAGRAGRAGRAGRR!! :mad:

Originally posted by Edward Windsor:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Soddball:

I don't do molten TNT. I collect wives. Old Teddy Windsor and Leutnant Hortlund are going to be my wives.

OK. Now I'm guessing you might need an email address? Will this be a random computer-type thingy, or a Soddball special ... where a handful of my green, pitchfork waving, Molotov cocktail-chucking heroes face a battalion of your evil elite sturmtigers, which are full to to the brim with bitter, molten TNT (insert frightfully angry red faces here)?

Yours quizzically,

Edward</font>

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

Soddball you maggot encrusted sack of skunk piss!! Let me make the scenario for you and windsor! You both have my word it will be balanced and to your liking(just let me know your general preferences)! I can have it to you by tomorrow night 8:00! I swear there will be more TNT to chuck from both sides you'll be calling it "The Gray Blizzard of 2002"!! :mad: :mad:

Hush. You have enough in your drool-stained chops as it is, what with having three battles you're losing in. You may conjure up a battle of horror when I have my new wives.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Leutnant Hortlund:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Gaylord Focker:

Want to try a pbem against me instead of poking him with sticks?</font>

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

That's a remarkably generous offer, MG. I have to admit I'm seriously intrigued to see what a man of your obviously special talents can come up with. I'm game if Soddball is.

Chin chin,

Teddy

Originally posted by Edward Windsor:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

That's a remarkably generous offer, MG. I have to admit I'm seriously intrigued to see what a man of your obviously special talents can come up with. I'm game if Soddball is.

Chin chin,

Teddy</font>

I am playing as Axis vs my other wife

In your dreams soddball...in your sick twisted perverted dreams.

I will fight to the last pixel-communist to save me from such a fate.

Forwards comrades. I will stay back here with the machine gun to make sure that you all keep motivated.

[ December 18, 2002, 04:28 PM: Message edited by: Leutnant Hortlund ]