The Early Bird Gets The Peng Challenge Thread

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Oh yeah... 6th level for me. Fancy that

Hmmm ... what does it mean that I'm ALSO 6th level? Nothing good I'll warrant.

Joe </font>

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Mbjvx:

Yes, indeed, Berlinitchengun that attack was deviod of any or all wit- trully pathetic. If your going to take the time to come out..

Talking about coming out.....

MaleBJVeryXciting!! are you also trying to tell us something?

Btw, Joe,

Ain't it about time for Holy Mrspkr to ride forth and chastise us for our sins?

I'm pretty sure he's given up on YOU a long time ago. He may have had some glimmer of hope for me but then he found out I'm a Democrat and he stopped sending me his Republican propaganda. Now with this I may stop getting those religious tracts ... hey, it's a plan.

Mind you he still likes fried okra so I like him, but then I'm clearly a better man than he is. I think he's sequestered himself (a little legal talk there) and is working on the website.

Joe

Originally posted by YK2:

Wouldn't that be just the ticket Berli ?

He doesn't read this forum much, if at all...

I intend to send him all the posts directed at him though...So who knows... :D

Well I hope he does. He's worth far more than any 10 of the idiots around here now. This place could do with a dose of The Freedom

Seanachai,

Perhaps a scum sucking, left wing, liberal bastard such as yourself can answer a question that a fine, upstanding, right wing conservitive such as myself has...

If our government is anti-French...

And French Fries are Freedom Fries...

Making the French, Freedom...

Does that mean Rummy and da Boyz are anti-Freedom?

Freedom Fries... that's got to be one of the most ridiculous ideas ever...Do people Actually ask for them instead of saying French Fries?

Umm... Emma, you are aware that the vast majority of people, just take a look around, are not the brightest bulbs in the chandelier.

Our Fü... er.. president say's, "Hate the French!"

And there are plenty of people to say, "Ja mein Fü..." er... "Yes Sir!"

[ June 01, 2003, 06:35 PM: Message edited by: Berlichtingen ]

That's where we Brits differ...

If Tony stood up and told us to hate the French, most of us would do the complete opposite...

And what's more... he KNOWS it.

We elected him, but that doesn't mean that we are gonna roll over and do his bidding...

[ June 01, 2003, 06:44 PM: Message edited by: YK2 ]

That's where we Brits differ...

If Tony stood up and told us to hate the French, most of us would do the complete opposite...

And what's more... he KNOWS it.

We elected him, but that doesn't mean that we are gonna roll over and do his bidding...

Ah! But Herr Blair lacks the raw charisma of that fine figure of a president we have

Dear Joe Shaw,

Since it seems you have oh so much time on your hands, what with sitting around on your great, spotty Barcalounger, perhaps you could bestir yourself to send me a feckin' MOVE!

That is if you can find your way though the heaps of empty Red, White & Blue beer cans and discarded bottles of Night Train that carpet the floors of your double-wide like a, umm, CARPET!

Do you think you could do that, Joe? Do ya?

Lazy twit.

Affectionately,

Boo

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

Dear Joe Shaw,

Since it seems you have oh so much time on your hands, what with sitting around on your great, spotty Barcalounger, perhaps you could bestir yourself to send me a feckin' MOVE!

That is if you can find your way though the heaps of empty Red, White & Blue beer cans and discarded bottles of Night Train that carpet the floors of your double-wide like a, umm, CARPET!

Do you think you could do that, Joe? Do ya?

Lazy twit.

Affectionately,

Boo

Lazy? Lazy is it? After I've been working my fingers to the bone ... on a SUNDAY no less (and yeah, Berli, no doubt MrSpkr will nail me on that one too, I have no doubt he's making a list and checking it twice). I've barely time to take a quick break to dash off a few lines to the brethren of the CessPool, in the way of clensing the mind for the next paragraph of WORK donchaknow, and I'm taken to task by YOU of all people for not sending a turn.

Oh the shame of it ... you ... you DO feel shame don't you? Being from Ohio as you are we're never really sure of what normal human mental activites will be manifested by you lot.

Joe

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis!

Here is how you matched up against all the levels:

<table cellspacing="1" style="margin: 5px; background-color: #000000; border: none; font: 10pt arial, verdana, 'sans serif';"><tr style="font: bold 12pt arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: center; color: #ffffff; background-color: #333333;"><th>Level</th><th>Score</th></tr><tr style=background-color: #220033; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;">Purgatory (Repenting Believers)</td><td style=color: #3344bb; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;">Very Low</td></tr><tr style="background-color: #110022; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;">Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)</td><td style=color: #4466dd; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;">Low</td></tr><tr style="background-color: #220011; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;">Level 2 (Lustful)</td><td style=color: #ff1133; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;">High</td></tr><tr style="background-color: #330011; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;">Level 3 (Gluttonous)</td><td style=color: #ff1133; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;">High</td></tr><tr style="background-color: #440011; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;">Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)</td><td style=color: #aa33aa; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;">Moderate</td></tr><tr style="background-color: #550011; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;">Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)</td><td style=color: #ff1133; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;">High</td></tr><tr style="background-color: #660011; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;">Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)</td><td style=color: #c40033; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;">Very High</td></tr><tr style="background-color: #770011; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;">Level 7 (Violent)</td><td style=color: #aa33aa; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;">Moderate</td></tr><tr style="background-color: #880011; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;">Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)</td><td style=color: #aa33aa; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;">Moderate</td></tr><tr style="background-color: #990011; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;">Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)</td><td style="color: #4466dd; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;">Low</td></tr></table>

Take the Dante's Inferno Test

Oh yeah... 6th level for me. Fancy that

Oh, what do we have here? People refer to this boyscout that is Gerli as the devil??

Feh!

Oooooh he landed on the heretic plane of hell, behold his evil as him and some random scientistologists discuss theories about flying saucers and balls of gas, but while cackling evily!

Sometimes when he plays "violent" games such as the popular hit Monopoly, he gives out bad advise to his heretic friends , for instance telling them that he who owns Baltic Ave owns the game! Also when losing at Monopoly Gerli is known to get all wrathful by using his boot game piece to kick the dog game piece, being extra careful not to knock over any of the real estate buildings such as Hotels or anything and never before keeping a mental note of where the two pieces were located on the board so they can be promply placed back at their original spots after his wrath is calmed by accepting to collect two hundread and twenty bucks in monopoly money instead of the standard two hundred for passing go.

The Devil you claim? I will refer to him as the Tooth Fairy at best.

Freedom Fries... that's got to be one of the most ridiculous ideas ever...Do people Actually ask for them instead of saying French Fries?

Well duh, first we take off our Bush Campaign Hats before ordering, recite the pledge of allegience, take out the glamour shot of President Bush we all carry in our stars and stripes wallets, salute the picture, and then only after we are completely inspired we turn to the waiter, saying in a stern and audible voice, "Give me Freedom Fries , or give me death!"