The Early Bird Gets The Peng Challenge Thread

Originally posted by Noba:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Elvis:

Wankers.

Nice counterpoint to the dribblish post above.

Noba.

ps. Radley is a miniscule imprint on the photographic plate of life. As such, he will be edited out as soon as we spot the spot.

pps. TELSTRA (my service provider {of sorts} has mail server problems. I don't care, nor should you. </font>

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Mbjvx:

Soldier,

So, Shaw, who do you think you are, rumaging through the oddities of an SSNs web storage? What were you looking for I wonder? Pictures of my sister perhaps? Oddly enough, I wouldn't be much surprised to leanr of your pedrosexual nature... You're long hidden love for that, how would you put it, 'fresh meat.'?

You disgust me, sir. Your vile form shall be loathed from here on in, with no grudges held back. Ye have been warned 'old one'. There shalt be a day of reckonning unlike any before!

[serious] You took MY words and claimed them as your own. Have you nothing to say to that? [/serious]

Seanachai, really lad, trolling even in hell? Still ... what can they do to you, eh? Of course the same could be said of your current situation, I mean you're ALREADY in Minneapolis.

Noba, what? What did I say? Of course the Utes would be worse off in Australia. Even as blighted and sun blasted a land as is Southern Utah, it pales next to Australia. And don't forget ... YOU'RE there.

Joe

[ June 01, 2003, 11:24 AM: Message edited by: Joe Shaw ]

Soldiers,

Originally posted by Prinz Eugen:

I bet you enjoy spanking noobs a lot. It's a bit sad really.

Don't be a twit lad. Only a wanker like Senachi (or whatever) would engage in such an act, though I'm sure he enjoys it verry much.

[serious] Shaw, you must read more carefully. I never claimed those words as my own. In fact that line itself is signed "Knight Champion of the Mutha Beautiful, Justicar of the Swamp", who, naturally, would be you. [/serious]

Now, go slaughter some SSN, you pillock.

[ June 01, 2003, 02:30 PM: Message edited by: Mbjvx ]

Soldiers,

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Prinz Eugen:

I bet you enjoy spanking noobs a lot. It's a bit sad really.

Don't be a twit lad. Only a wanker like Senachi (or whatever) would engage in such an act, though I'm sure he enjoys it verry much.

[serious] Shaw, you must read more carefully. I never claimed those words as my own. In fact that line itself is signed "Knight Champion of the Mutha Beautiful, Justicar of the Swamp", who, naturally, would be you. [/serious]

Now, go slaughter some SSN, you pillock. </font>

Soldier,

Testy aren't we. Better you just crawl back into your dung hole so as to rid the world of your inartistic ignorance. Your like a stain upon a matress, Shaw: No body wants you, but you won't go away. Thus, I bring forth this simple proposal: Take several walnuts and CRAM IT.

Soldier,

Testy aren't we. Better you just crawl back into your dung hole so as to rid the world of your inartistic ignorance. Your like a stain upon a matress, Shaw: No body wants you, but you won't go away. Thus, I bring forth this simple proposal: Take several walnuts and CRAM IT.

Mr. Plagiarizer Bill Soldier Lord General, I think it is appropriate to give people credit for their writing....Also you are to show respect for the Justiciar of the MBT! Now go take several turnips and CRAM IT!

Persephone

[ June 01, 2003, 04:03 PM: Message edited by: Persephone ]

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Er...sweet Lady...perhaps if we were to compare answers, consider questions, and work together to determine the essentials of damnation, we might, you know, achieve the Second Level of Hades together?

I'm only after saying...

Sounds a bit kinky to me...

It doesn't involve licking eyeballs does it?

BTW, your post Re: PawBroon

That was the glory of 'The French', after all. One could understand every word, every concept could be crystal clear, and yet, ultimately, you were left with a vague feeling of confusion. The knowledge that struck to your very center that somehow, somewhere, someone was laughing at a joke that you might not be understanding on every level.

What, indeed, could be more French than that?

It made us stronger, better, and stranger than we were, to wonder if perhaps we weren't truly getting the 'entire' joke. And who could deny the surge of pleasure they felt when they'd read to the end of the entire post, and began to laugh softly at what they discovered when they'd put it all together mentally? It was as though reality were being run through a Babelfish directed by a witty and satiric intelligence.

I always suspected you and PawBroon were separated at birth, now I'm convinced...

That was so close to the guy in question it gave me goosebumps...

I'm sure he will love it..

Merci...

Joe Shaw drags up two reclining lawn chairs, pulls out a six pack of brew and a bottle of chablis and pops a bag of popcorn. He sits with a bit of a groan (he's getting older you know) and then a sigh of comfort as his feet swing up and rest on the end of the chair.

Joe: Dame Persephone, this should be a good spot to view the carnage. Would you care to join me? I know I've only a poor vintage of chablis but perhaps it will do in a pinch?

Joe

Soldier,

Pheremone (or whatever), you trite little pig, it is I who dictate the 'cramming' around here. So I must say, no, declare, that it is you who will cram it.

What the.....

Now it's bad enough sounding off to Joe but speaking to a LADY OF THE POOL in such a manner to cause offense is just over doing the taunting don't you think?

I expect you feel all warm and fuzzy now that you were such a git towards Lady Persephone ... Sad really......

[ June 01, 2003, 04:27 PM: Message edited by: YK2 ]

Uh, oh. Looks like P.L. won't be the only one without yarbles around here.

Word of advice to the SSN. Don't mess with the Ladies fo the 'pool. They get free reign around here, and carry out their own brand of justice. Let's just say that you won't be needing a codpiece much longer.

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Joe Shaw drags up two reclining lawn chairs, pulls out a six pack of brew and a bottle of chablis and pops a bag of popcorn. He sits with a bit of a groan (he's getting older you know) and then a sigh of comfort as his feet swing up and rest on the end of the chair.

Joe: Dame Persephone, this should be a good spot to view the carnage. Would you care to join me? I know I've only a poor vintage of chablis but perhaps it will do in a pinch?

Joe

Thank you Joe, yes, I'll join you. Chablis would be very nice. Do you think things will get messy for the SSN?

Persephone

Originally posted by Persephone:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Joe

Thank you Joe, yes, I'll join you. Chablis would be very nice. Do you think things will get messy for the SSN?

Persephone </font>

Originally posted by YK2:

Well I don't mind if I do Joe ...

YK2 gets comfy on the recliner ..

No need for a PoolBoy though, I'm sure a bottle between two will suffice for now..Persephone won't mind sharing.

I don't mind sharing....have some wine Emma....*hic*

Originally posted by Gaylord Focker:

Here is my result.

The Dante's Inferno Test has sent you to the First Level of Hell - Limbo!

Here is how you matched up against all the levels:

<table cellspacing="1" style="margin: 5px; background-color: #000000; border: none; font: 10pt arial, verdana, 'sans serif';"><tr style="font: bold 12pt arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: center; color: #ffffff; background-color: #333333;"><th>Level</th><th>Score</th></tr><tr style=background-color: #220033; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;">Purgatory (Repenting Believers)</td><td style=color: #ff1133; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;">High</td></tr><tr style="background-color: #110022; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;">Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)</td><td style=color: #c40033; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;">Very High</td></tr><tr style="background-color: #220011; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;">Level 2 (Lustful)</td><td style=color: #c40033; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;">Very High</td></tr><tr style="background-color: #330011; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;">Level 3 (Gluttonous)</td><td style=color: #3344bb; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;">Very Low</td></tr><tr style="background-color: #440011; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;">Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)</td><td style=color: #3344bb; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;">Very Low</td></tr><tr style="background-color: #550011; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;">Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)</td><td style=color: #3344bb; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;">Very Low</td></tr><tr style="background-color: #660011; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;">Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)</td><td style=color: #3344bb; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;">Very Low</td></tr><tr style="background-color: #770011; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;">Level 7 (Violent)</td><td style=color: #4466dd; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;">Low</td></tr><tr style="background-color: #880011; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;">Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)</td><td style=color: #4466dd; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;">Low</td></tr><tr style="background-color: #990011; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;">Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)</td><td style="color: #3344bb; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;">Very Low</td></tr></table>

Take the Dante's Inferno Hell Test

You disgust me. I mean really disgust me. Go forth and sin! And don't come back until you can, at least, be unrepentant about the finer things in life.

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis!

Here is how you matched up against all the levels:

<table cellspacing="1" style="margin: 5px; background-color: #000000; border: none; font: 10pt arial, verdana, 'sans serif';"><tr style="font: bold 12pt arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: center; color: #ffffff; background-color: #333333;"><th>Level</th><th>Score</th></tr><tr style=background-color: #220033; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;">Purgatory (Repenting Believers)</td><td style=color: #3344bb; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;">Very Low</td></tr><tr style="background-color: #110022; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;">Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)</td><td style=color: #4466dd; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;">Low</td></tr><tr style="background-color: #220011; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;">Level 2 (Lustful)</td><td style=color: #ff1133; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;">High</td></tr><tr style="background-color: #330011; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;">Level 3 (Gluttonous)</td><td style=color: #ff1133; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;">High</td></tr><tr style="background-color: #440011; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;">Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)</td><td style=color: #aa33aa; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;">Moderate</td></tr><tr style="background-color: #550011; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;">Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)</td><td style=color: #ff1133; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;">High</td></tr><tr style="background-color: #660011; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;">Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)</td><td style=color: #c40033; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;">Very High</td></tr><tr style="background-color: #770011; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;">Level 7 (Violent)</td><td style=color: #aa33aa; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;">Moderate</td></tr><tr style="background-color: #880011; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;">Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)</td><td style=color: #aa33aa; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;">Moderate</td></tr><tr style="background-color: #990011; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;">Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)</td><td style="color: #4466dd; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;">Low</td></tr></table>

Take the Dante's Inferno Test

Oh yeah... 6th level for me. Fancy that

[ June 01, 2003, 05:33 PM: Message edited by: Berlichtingen ]

Soldiers

Soldiers? Ain't none of them pussies around here. A few Marines, a sailor or two, several civilians, four or five craven cowards and one hippie, but no one low enough to claim the title of soldier... Oh wait, I think Hiram was a soldier, so I guess you musta been talkin' ta him.

I see you're havin' a bit of a go around with the Justicar. Can't say as I mind that much, and I can see where a worthless pile of ****e such as yourself, having no thoughts of your own, might find it necessary to steal the thoughts of your betters.

However, keep you bile directed at the Justicar and don't even think to spew forth at Our Ladies. You are not worthy enough to serve as their foot stool.

Soldiers,

Ah, a good slaying, but missing in something- oh, wit.

Yes, indeed, Berlinitchengun that attack was deviod of any or all wit- trully pathetic. If your going to take the time to come out of hiding like that, and attack one such as myself, I reccomend you put more effort into the insults. I won't be so forgiving next time.... wanker.