The Early Bird Gets The Peng Challenge Thread

Wot!! Are none of you lazy Gits capable of starting a new MBT before going to bed?

OK then, guess it's up to me......

This here incarnation of the Mutha Bootiful Thread shall be deemed in honour of My esteemed Knight Sir PawBroon..

Some of you SSNs will have no idea who he is, but suffice to say none of you are worthy of licking his boots, and should consider it an honour to even hear me mention his name...

If I were not who I am then I would have started a "Bring Back The French" thread months ago, and seeing as this was once home to PawBroon I know the more astute of you will have no quarrel in joining me in sending him your Best Wishes....

Sometimes in life we all need cheering up a little... So let it roll for PawBroon...

No mamby pamby soppy stuff now, (except from me of course) stand up, be forthright, and tell PawBroon just how much you miss him in the manner you are so accustomed to....

Oh yeah, The Rules.

1# SOD OFF

2# Scum Sucking Newbies are not made to feel welcome, so you may as well Sod Off NOW....

3# If you decide to hang around, then choose another lowlife such as yourself and challenge them to a game.

4# Don't challenge any of the Knights or Olde Ones you are not worthy, and will probably end up with a pike through your head if you do.

5# Still Here? Then SOD OFF ...

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Monty:

Krijg de muizehuig allemaal !!

Gesundheit. *passes tissue*

It's always a pleasure, after fighting the good fight, dealing with the outies, fighting adversity ...yadda yadda yadda... to come back home to a MBT that has a dame of the pool's ever-loving touch.

*places muddy boots on the drawing table and sinks slowly into a lounge chair*

Yep, sure is.

Mace

PS Pawbroon..come back! Time for another Aussie-French scrummage in the back yard!

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Monty:

Krijg de muizehuig allemaal !!

Gesundheit. *passes tissue*

It's always a pleasure, after fighting the good fight, dealing with the outies, fighting adversity ...yadda yadda yadda... to come back home to a MBT that has a dame of the pool's ever-loving touch.

*places muddy boots on the drawing table and sinks slowly into a lounge chair*

Yep, sure is.

Mace

PS Pawbroon..come back! Time for another Aussie-French scrummage in the back yard! </font>

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by lenakonrad:

Szal.jpg

And here we see the first beta screenshots from CMAK, showing that it finally supports cavalry. The grass mod is a little sketchy though, and the uniform mod is positively nonexistent.

Dame YK2, Fair Emma, it is a thing of beauty it is, lovely thread and especially lovely rules. Short, to be sure, but with the proper ratio of bile and anti-SSN zeal that can't but inspire. Well done indeed.

On to business, I'd remind all that no email address OR no location means NO NOTICE taken, please attend to this most important of rules.

I'm back in Utah. As to the Utes, they were a Native American tribe known for damned little if truth be told. The Commanches were fearsome warriors, the Apache famous for their elusiveness, the Lakota for the Greasy Grass along with the Cheyenne, the Nez Perce for Chief Joseph (fine name that) but the Utes ... they have a University that uses that for a nickname ... sad really.

Oh I'm certain that I'm unfairly denigrating a fine and noble group, and it could be worse ... they could be Australians.

Joe

Soldiers,

Now this is comming along nicely... save for the utter lack of foolish SSNs who normally claw their way into this cess pool, only to be scorned by the rules layed out above. So the question is: Where have they gone?

If truth betold, I've killed them. Everylast one of them. Therefore, the next sod who comes dancing in, smile on his face, cannot possibly be one of the counter elite of this pool of scum. After all Y2K some names stick forever, just ask Senachi (or whatever).

Originally posted by Mbjvx:

Soldiers,

Now this is comming along nicely... save for the utter lack of foolish SSNs who normally claw their way into this cess pool, only to be scorned by the rules layed out above. So the question is: Where have they gone?

If truth betold, I've killed them. Everylast one of them. Therefore, the next sod who comes dancing in, smile on his face, cannot possibly be one of the counter elite of this pool of scum. After all Y2K some names stick forever, just ask Senachi (or whatever).

Isn't this cute lads? Here we have an SSN who seems to think he ISN'T one!

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Dame YK2, Fair Emma, it is a thing of beauty it is, lovely thread and especially lovely rules.

Glad you think so Joe ..

It's not so smelly now. Konrad was good enough to get rid of those boots Mace left behind earlier... And that beautiful painting he hung by the fireplace makes the place look a little more cultured...

*Gets comfy in recliner* Wine, Art, and not a SSN in sight...

Nice to be home.... *Sigh*