Forgetful Goodales Cheery Waffle of Monthly Moves

:mad: :mad: :mad: SlowAle, that grabastic heap of moldy TNT was last spotted wandering the swamps searching for his vegetable relatives.

:mad: :mad: Rattle his cage, boys!!! Let's get the 'splody chucking lunatic back on track!!! :mad: :mad:

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Title is perfect! I hope this thread lasts for a thousand years. By then Goodale may have finished a whole game! :D But probably not. :(

Congratulations to Axe on a very well-deserved victory in Soddball's "Kneiber Dam" (I think I spelled that right). You guys have got to give this one a try. As good as "Inferno" is, to me this is the far superior scenario. You will chew your fingernails down to a knuckle playing this. Every turn can completely change the course of the fight, and the advantage seesaws back and forth. Both sides are a real challenge, so get a good PBEM opponent and have at it. I'll review it at the Depot in a day or two. Excellent work, Soddball. Your force balance is perfect! :cool: :cool:

To honor my OVERWHELMING minor victory against Dave H I have changed my signature for one week. And no, he is not my wife, girlfriend or concubine. There's enough of that going around this thread to keep a squad of shrinks going for years.

As my worthy opponent Dave H said, the Kneiber Dam scenario is a keeper and could have gone either way.

*Spoiler*

I had one squad of crack Fallschirmjäger cause 36 casualties and was pretty happy. Until I saw Dave H had one squad of conscripts take out 22!! In the dark!! While drunk on vodka!! And only half of them had weapons!!

Jas :mad: n

SlowAle, that grabastic heap of moldy TNT was last spotted wandering the swamps searching for his vegetable relatives.

Rattle his cage, boys!!! Let's get the 'splody chucking lunatic back on track!!!

LMAO Snarker! I'm Aussie , my Dad is a pom (although not a real one , he is from the South) ;) but I cannot understand a BLOODY word of it! You crack me up!! :D Once more in the Queens english if you please old boy! :confused: :confused:

Brigadier what the hell do you think this is? "The Queen's English"? WTF?!?!? Next you will sprinkling worchestire sauce around and knighting folks. Well, damnit all to hell, we will have none of that crap round here.

Catch up on your American slang or piss off(that will be the extent of my attempt to send information into to your thick skull). So if you want to get a game on, challenge.

Now stop whining about the language differences and grow a pair, maggot. :mad: :mad: :mad:

[ April 21, 2003, 03:53 AM: Message edited by: mike_the_wino ]

GARGAHGRAGRHARGAHRARGARAGGARGAGR!!!!!

I'm back from a brief holiday from all you cretins. It's nice to get away from the mongy unibrow spasticity of this thread and into the real world for a change.

I'm short of a turn from Kinky. Other than that, my up-and-coming bitches have received their turns.

Oh, and MindlessScumball hasn't sent a turn for 4 days - but hey, who's counting??

Congrats to Mrs Goodale for keeping the evil MasterGoodale in some sort of secure institution.

I'm glad that the Kneiber Dam playtesters enjoyed themselves - I will be posting the finished product at The Scenario Depot today which means it should appear on there on Wednesday.

I have a couple more scenarios being prepped. Unfortunately the campaign I was doing - named "Backs to the Wall" in honour of Mike the Wino and Snarker and their happy little shower get-togethers has become corrupted (much like Mike and Snarker, actually) so that 44,000 point, 6km monstrosity has been lost to the ether. However, I have some further treats available for willing volunteers - a small game and a hugely hugely monster one.

Originally posted by Brigadier:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr /> SlowAle, that grabastic heap of moldy TNT was last spotted wandering the swamps searching for his vegetable relatives.

Rattle his cage, boys!!! Let's get the 'splody chucking lunatic back on track!!!

LMAO Snarker! I'm Aussie , my Dad is a pom (although not a real one , he is from the South) ;) but I cannot understand a BLOODY word of it! You crack me up!! :D Once more in the Queens english if you please old boy! :confused: :confused: </font>

As I have stated in the past, and will do so again, " Soddball is a giant stinky turd that I wouldn't piss on...not even if he was on fire." That being said, welcome back. Aren't we due to start a rematch?

Games proceeding nicely. Turns out to Dave H, Axe2121, Garlord Focker and Prinz Eugen

Beowolf is either incarcerated, incapacitated or just plain stupid. "Mein Craphole" is about to be flushed unless the weasel shows up.

My angry tankers in their [censored] and [censored] are ready to cleanse the perimeter of filthy, stinking and corrupt Germans, led by notorious mike_the_wino . Some of the more anxious gunners are already confidently painting killrings into their guns.

The skies are clear. The birds are singing, but not for long. Soon the tranquility will be shatterd by the cries of dying Germans , exploding Panzers and Russians shouting obscenities to their pitiful excuses for an opponent. Yes indeed - today will see yet another victory for the Red Army...

Let me help here, I'm good at fill-in-the-blanks:

Originally posted by Prinz Eugen:

My angry tankers in their bras and panties are ready to cleanse the perimeter of filthy, stinking and corrupt Germans, led by notorious mike_the_wino . Some of the more anxious gunners are already confidently painting killrings into their guns.

That wasn't too difficult.

Originally posted by Snarker:

Let me help here, I'm good at fill-in-the-blanks: </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Prinz Eugen:

My angry tankers in their bras and panties are ready to cleanse the perimeter of filthy, stinking and corrupt Germans, led by notorious mike_the_wino . Some of the more anxious gunners are already confidently painting killrings into their guns.

That wasn't too difficult. </font>

Nyuk, nyuk!!!

Sure, a setup. With a twist. Make it large pointwise, load a medium map if you can. Then you and I must purchase two of the most expensive pieces of armor on the list. And four of the least expensive. Anything else goes.

Originally posted by Prinz Eugen:

[A comedian eh ? What a perverse image of men wearing women's underware ! :mad: :mad: I wasn't aware that you were into that sort of thing. Well, to each his own I guess, but from now on leave your hidden desires out of this, will you ? Or are you after a setup like the rest of them ?

Alert!! :mad: Alert!!

A picture of Prinz Eugen taking a well-earned rest from CM:BB:

HoodedRubber.jpg

Don't you go around complaining about men wearing women's undies when this is what you get up to!!

(N.B. Link taken from Soddball's Private Collection)

Originally posted by Soddball:

Alert!! :mad: Alert!!

A picture of Prinz Eugen taking a well-earned rest from CM:BB:

HoodedRubber.jpg

Don't you go around complaining about men wearing women's undies when this is what you get up to!!

(N.B. Link taken from Soddball's Private Collection)

Well well. Now I've seen it all. redface.gif

There's nothing wrong with dressing up in black costumes made of rubber is there ? I think that you, Sod-off should try it. You might even like it. There's nothing wrong in having a some fun, is htere ? A little weird perhaps I admit it, but totally harmless. Who a male has not dreamt of in his youth to dress up like Batman , eh ?

But you Sod-off are in a class of your own. To spy on one harmless, if a little eccentric citizen goes WAY over the line. Even by your standards, Sod-off . To travel ALL the way from that stinky and crowded excuse-for-an-island of yours here to beautiful Finland only to shoot photographs of such intimate nature is a sign of a well and truly deranged mind. To be honest, I'm finding you quite scary. [shivers] Just be gone and leave me alone. I'm quite sure you don't want the authorities to know you're here, although I'm very tempted of informing them of your presence...

[ April 21, 2003, 05:37 PM: Message edited by: Prinz Eugen ]

Originally posted by Axe2121:

To self: Don't even ask. Just move along.

And quickly, man, quickly!! :eek:

Until now I thought the Vanilla Ice pictures were frightening. Now I know there are worse things. Horrible, terrible, frightful things to make the blood freeze and the brain spin into madness.

But enough about mike the wino. Those pictures were UGLY!!

:mad: :mad: Grrrrrr. That 'Disco Darth Vader' picture is disturbing. If I was to get a setup from Prinz Eunuch it would mean he's impervious to hot, molten bitter TNT!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

And just plain strange... :D

[ April 21, 2003, 09:19 PM: Message edited by: Snarker ]

Did I forget Axe2121 so easy to do ya know. No worries correct that tomorrow. Now that I have imbibed enough to cleanse that gawd-awful photo out of my mind.

No turns out tonight as The Mistress of the House and I had heady and involved matters to discuss. And no, you bunch of pervs, its not what you are thinking.

As such turns not out tonight. Get to it tomorrow.

Originally posted by Snarker:

:mad: :mad: Grrrrrr. That 'Disco Darth Vader' picture is disturbing. If I was to get a setup from Prinz Eunuch it would mean he's impervious to hot, molten bitter TNT!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

And just plain strange... :D

Go away! There's nothing to see here ! What're you looking at ? Get moving you maggots! :mad: :mad:

Onto more important matters... After yesterday's incident, I've settled down and produced a setup, paying close attention to your specific needs. What follows is a 3000-pointer ME, set in 'Oct 44, on a med map. I've purchased 2 of the most expensive, and 4 of the least costly tanks, as per your wish.

Look unto your inbox. It will be there. Oh yes. It will be there.

Mouth----ooo....haaa..ooo...haaa-----breathers.

The whole lot of ya.

AGRGARAGARGARGARGARGRA!!!!! :mad: :mad:

Paddington asked a good question. We want to start an AAR PBEM but 1.03 is due out soon and I am currently handing Mike_the_queero's ass to him in tiny, tiny pieces.

So, what to do? :mad: :mad:

Jas :mad: n