The Laying of the King Before the Altar: The Peng Challenge Sinks Gracefully Backward

Originally posted by Leeo:

I think His Grace, Archbishop of Cabbages, OGSF, is still celebrating his Anniversary. Somethings just can't be interrupted.

You mean he's lying face down in a gutter, counting all those little cubes of carrot and saying to himself, "I dount remimber eatin' nae carrots."?

[edited for Glaswegian]

[ January 26, 2003, 01:38 PM: Message edited by: Hakko Ichiu ]

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wander back in to relieve myself and see the droppings of both Croda and his toady Boo Radley. I can’t say I’m really happy to see either of you. I think a colonoscopy would be more pleasant than reading the tripe you two pass off as wit.

Yes, you two are the dim witted duo. I wonder if you jump into the Crodamobile and spread idiocy wherever you go. “Holy Tiger Tracks, Crodaman!!”

Croda it warms my heart knowing that you remember traffic. Your pedantic reply brought me back to the day when I had suggested the same thing for you to do. I had given the taunt much more thought and effort though. Your puny little “to be continued” taunt was weak as I know you still are. Weren’t we playing a game before? I can barely remember now. Since you are so inconsequential, it seems that everything you do is also meaningless.

I need to win a game soon. Since you are poorly skilled and myopic, you may send me a setup and I will grind my boot into your skull again. Your sycophant can’t help you as I thrash you and pimp slap you (again). Wasn’t it you that created a scenario specifically for you to win and yet you still lost? Wait a second…who won that one? Hmm…could it be…Hiram? Great googily moogily!! What sort of idiot would lose at his own scenario? Oh, and to lose to one such as myself has got to burn like the experience your sad little sidekick goes through when he visits the little girls room. Now, that has got to hurt!! Just when I think I may be a complete loser and bereft of hope, I think of you and feel encouraged.

Just to cheer you up, Croda, here is a link. Hope you enjoy the pictures.

http://home.earthlink.net/~hiramsedai/_wsn/page2.html

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

most importantly, to prove that Berli can do whatever stupid, wilful thing he wants and no one will care.

You were going well until that last bit... I've never been worried about whether or not anyone cares </font>

Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

Natterings, nasally grunts and other various unintelligible hoots.

Hiram, Hiram, Hiram...I continually stomp on you in our little game and yet, for you, it's not enough. You feel the need to have more abuse heaped on your pointy little head, don't you? Well, I can be most obliging in this. I'm sure M'Lud Croda can do the same, if he's not knee deep in dirty diapers. (Funny just how at home he seems to be in that mental image........where was I...?)

You're like the nasty neighbor kid who stands just outside the radius of a vicious dog's chain, making rude faces. It never even occurs to you that the chain might break, or that one of your other little genetically damaged friends might decide to see what would happen if they gave you a little...push.

Instead of spouting your lame, old taunts, why don't you send another move in the game we're playing. I'd love to show you some more of my tanks.

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

Justicar, Justicar, dancing like a loon.

Justicar, Justicar, eats peas with a spoon.

Makes a decent buck,

But he walks like a duck.

Justicar...Justicar...Justicar.

Damn, that IS a catchy tune!

Well, personally I prefer the 120BPM "Disco Duck" remix ...

Justicar, Justicar, pants on his head.

Justicar, Justicar, Meeks wants him dead.

Walks like a loon and talks like a goon,*

Justicar, Justicar, Justicar.

Yeah, baby!!!

* With no disrespect to Spike Milligan, Peter Sellers, Harry Secombe et all...

Sir AJ

Mover & Groover Extraordinaire

[ January 26, 2003, 09:56 PM: Message edited by: AussieJeff ]

Originally posted by Croda:

Meeks? A King? And of the Cesspool nonetheless?

We've got enough problems with a Justagrog.

What this town needs is an Emperor, and I hereby nominate and second myself.

I appreciate you all attending my coronation and would have it known that all those opposing me shall be exiled to that Elba-esque island known as the CMBO forum.

Meeks...what a tosser.

Someone let their inner Croda out! Quick, kill it before it spawns!

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Right, then. I’m probably one of the last stupid bastards alive outside of the innumerable bastards still living in England who knows what the ‘Cinque Ports’ are. Or rather, were.

Wouldn't make a spot o' difference Oh, smelly one too tied up in details to see the forest.

We've no warden. So no help in this cur...cer.. cerem'ny atall.

I think you should have practiced, we'd have known to sweep the cess from the crevices primate Boo seems to be dragging the crowned one.

Croda! You putrescent pile of pig offal. What gaseous emission contained enough lift to bring you from the detritus-lined tile that channels the effluence of the Cess? From what floors have you flailed at this flood of fluffies?

Damn it! I've become alliterate!

Send me the word and I will have you crying softly to yourself in the middle of the night, begging for the mewlings of baby Crodians to distract you from the everlasting pain that is your existence.

You are a Johnny-Cum-Early, and afraid to array your flaccid forces agin' me.

Step up to the plate, pappy, and acknowledge your woe.

» You are not logged in. Login or register Battlefront.com Discussion Area » Combat Mission » Combat Mission: Barbarossa to Berlin » The Laying of the King Before the Altar: The Peng Challenge Sinks Gracefully Backward » Post A Reply

Post A Reply

Displayed Name: Gaylord Focker [log out]

HTML is enabled.

UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™

What is UBB Code™?

Options

Originally posted by Gaylord Focker:

crap, crap, crap.... What is UBB Code™?

Options

Cheesuz!! Do a frickin' search on Google ya' NONG!!! That should net you about 105,000 responses. If you can type. Which you can't.

No hope........

AJ

[ January 27, 2003, 03:45 AM: Message edited by: AussieJeff ]

Originally posted by Leeo:

Damn it! I've become illiterate!

Well, it's not like you had a far way to go, after all. Just another Worst Coast prat who's been smoking far too many cabbage leaf doobs.

p.s. Hope you're a Raiders fan, too.

[ January 27, 2003, 08:53 AM: Message edited by: Boo_Radley ]

Reconsider.

As I will be bringing along my own personal masseuse, skilled in shiatsu, lomi lomi, deep tissue, huna kane, swedish, and, my personal favorite, rolfing,

No.

SSN Hint Of The Day: Don’t vote.

Now sod off.

Originally posted by AussieJeff:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Gaylord Focker:

crap, crap, crap.... What is UBB Code™?

Options

Cheesuz!! NONG!!! 105,000 responses. can't type.... strength weakening.....Spidey Sense tingling....no wait thats just Panzer Leader ....must get off of this continent...Kangaroos angry.....i should have thought twice before hopping into a mother Roo's pouch and suckling....

No hope........

AJ </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

skilled in shiatsu, lomi lomi, deep tissue, huna kane, swedish, and, my personal favorite, rolfing.

I would never have suspected you of liking sashimi... </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Egbert:

Wouldn't make a spot o' difference Oh, smelly one too tied up in details to see the forest.

We've no warden. So no help in this cur...cer.. cerem'ny atall.

I knew it. Like Pondscum, you're a secret Limey, aren't you? </font>

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

Hokay! No problems, then! Who wants to go Walkabout with Meeks? rod, then? Anyone? Mind you, it?s a thing of royalty!

A job for Bauhaus if I ever saw one </font>