The Laying of the King Before the Altar: The Peng Challenge Sinks Gracefully Backward

[serious]Sorry to hear it, Boo. I don't look forward to that day here.[/serious]

R_Leete, you say a lot of purty things about hamstertruppen, yet you won't send a file? I mean, here I sit, pieces of debris and other unmentionables falling all around me like rain, hearing Joe's wails in the background (well, okay, I admit that's a perk, but STILL), fighting the good fight, and you can't be bothered to send a TURN?

Coward.

Steve

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gads...hehehehe....snort....wipes eyes...hahahah...aaahhh

Sorry, been busy. That was a firking howl. That stuff about the parakeets was some wicked weird.

Six inches of heavy, wet snow here, and the condition of my lower back does not permit me to sit at the desk for more than a few minutes without becoming extremely uncomfortable.

More tomorrow.

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Must we stand for "Aussiespeak"

Crikey, yes! Stand and Salute.

She's a beaut our bit of lingo, mate!

Only a drongo a few bob short of a quid wouldn't recognise that.

It's so obvious is could almost bite you on the bum.

So let's have a resounding sing-a-long of our National Anthem.

Australian Sons let us rejoice

for we are young and free...

lalala laalllalala *forgets words*

llaaaaaaaAAAAaaaaaaaaa lalala laaaaaaaAAaaaaaa

Mace

Originally posted by Snarker:

Why all this King / Justicar fuss? Meeks did not officially go through the ceremony, and as such is still a pretender to the title. When did he lie flat on pimpled cushions? Or was it he pimpled lies on flat cushions?

No one paraded his Royal Sceptre about, and an abbott could not be found. No words did he utter in ceremony.

A tourney is called for, with individual combat to decide the issue! Let God sort this out. The Justicar vs Meeks in a battle on the field of honor! Loser is a right proper pillock and swears fealty or admits no right to the crown, as necessary.

*enters the castle from the main gate, hauling two travel cases, wearing sunglasses and sporting a healthy Olive Green tan, the result of a few days vacation on a cruise liner*

KING MEEKSY IS ALREADY KING BECAUSE HE GIVES GRUE NICE MONEY TO SPEND AND GOOD WORKING CONDITIONS (2 HOUR LUNCH BREAKS, ROSTERED DAYS OFF, TORTURE IMPLEMENTS, HEAD SPLITTING WMDS, FREE BOARD AND ACCOMODATION).

GRUE ALSO THINK SNARKER SLIGHTLY ABOVE FLUFFY AND NOT LISTENED TOO OR SOMEONE GRUE USE TO TURN INTO PULP AND MAKE CART WHEELS MOVE BETTER BY APPLYING LITTLE DABS HERE AND THERE.

BUT GRUE ALWAYS LOYAL TO KING .... UNTIL NO MORE MONEY.

GRUE

[ February 04, 2003, 02:38 AM: Message edited by: Mace ]

Boo sorry to hear about the loss of your companion. I look at my dog sometimes and realize that he's not going to be around forever either, and when he's gone, no one will be standing at the top of the stairs to greet me when I get home from work every night. My thoughts are with you.