The Peng Challenge Thread and Minnesota's Ice Holes

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And now for the obligatory Gamey Update!

dalem and I continue to slaughter each other's Armor on the Boulevard. I finally got one of those first-shot kills that he has become so (in)famous for, the pillock.

Sir Hortlund is counting the burned-out hulks of his once mighty T-34s and wondering how he's going to kill Tygers. I shall unleash the Panzerfaust barrage on him in a minute. Hey Hortlund, lead with the infantry you twit, not the armor (expecially in town).

Surprisingly, my Green Russian Infantry is getting the better of Nidan1's UberFinns in the woods near Grandma's house. He's a trixy one though, so I just showed him the KV's.

lenakonrad and I continue to have a truly vicious little fight over My City of Ruins. Canister sucks. He/She/It owes me a turn.

mcgivney cried so much about our Ker Dessel* scenario that I gave him a rematch. The worthless, sniveling little wanker promptly disappeared and (of course) owes me a turn. It's just as well, I had to not only teach him E-mail but how to number turns like a normal person as well. High maintenance, low yield (like my first wife).

Gaylord remains this day a Git among ye.

In closing (and the crowd goes wild), you are all brain-dead worthless little twits and generally beneath my notice. Especially you idiotic, ignorant, immoral Ice Holes from Manysoda.

Sod Off, all of you

*Ker Dessel, when you want to play CM in the worst way.

Well, I would if I had any infantry!

*edit

Next time I will be choosing the scenario and side you gamey bastard!

(Prepare to meet my King Tigers in Royal opponent, as soon as my pathetic pixelrussians are dead in the streets of Buda...or Pest...or whatever part of town we are in.)

[ March 04, 2003, 08:11 AM: Message edited by: Leutnant Hortlund ]

Originally posted by Vadr:

Oh yeah and Meeks (nb of course) is still a coward for continuing to dodge me.

Why on earth would Meeks (nb because I don't play that silly game) even notice you? You are nothing more than a lowly shaving house squire. That would put you roughly in the area of beige paint on the noticability ladder.

Try to pay attention you tottering doddard...

The Challenge of meeks was not concocted by me, nor even by any ordinary, run-of-the-mill Kanigget, but by The Justicar and Knight-Champeen of the MBT hisself.

Of course, Die Justicar cannot be bothered to stomp meeks around the Shavian House, so he gave me time off from the stables to thrash the once and nevermore "king".

No little Berli, like you, meeks is frightened of me. Unlike you, he chooses to hide rather than bluster.

Now, try and get a clue, or you could just Sod off.

Edited to remind everyone that Hortlund is easy.

[ March 04, 2003, 09:06 AM: Message edited by: Vadr ]

Hortlund gibbered:

we are just trying to stay away from the smell
Well I live in the Stables fer chrissakes, what do you expect?

Lessee now, which horse for Hortlund? Ah yes, this Shetland pony should do nicely...

Originally posted by Boo:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

Better than posting sign as you seem to do.

Nope, read this over a couple of times and it still doesn't make sense. But then again, it's Lars after all. All the inbreeding those dour Scandinavian type people must do during the long winter months has culminated in something like Lars. </font>

Aaarrgh!

Hortlhund! For godssake man, have yer fleets hulls scraped, tha weed n' barnacled hulls are retardin' their progress. Me fine marines n' sailors are swillin' tha grog n' soon tha Rat'll be breakin' inta a fine sea chantey ifn ye don't shake a leg.

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by SpineRipper:

Youth is wasted on the stupid, So get in thier and give them hell.

Now why do I suspect you are young?</font>

Originally posted by Lars:

Sigh...Boo, if I have to explain it, it's no longer a joke, it's a learning experience.

Hey, Lars ol buddy. I have a learning experience for you, too. Go kick a pit bull. It's an excellerated program, to be sure, but one that gets results.

And I like you just the way you are, ignorant.

Don't start up with this comrades in arms crap and how you see me as being so much like you that I could be the son your mother never had, it just creeps me out.

Go ask a hunter, a tracker, or whoever was in charge of changing your diaper.

Oh, it's a redneck thing! No wonder I didn't get it.

And now for the obligatory Gamey Update!

dalem and I continue to slaughter each other's Armor on the Boulevard. I finally got one of those first-shot kills that he has become so (in)famous for, the pillock.

Sir Hortlund is counting the burned-out hulks of his once mighty T-34s and wondering how he's going to kill Tygers. I shall unleash the Panzerfaust barrage on him in a minute. Hey Hortlund, lead with the infantry you twit, not the armor (expecially in town).

Surprisingly, my Green Russian Infantry is getting the better of Nidan1's UberFinns in the woods near Grandma's house. He's a trixy one though, so I just showed him the KV's.

lenakonrad and I continue to have a truly vicious little fight over My City of Ruins. Canister sucks. He/She/It owes me a turn.

mcgivney cried so much about our Ker Dessel* scenario that I gave him a rematch. The worthless, sniveling little wanker promptly disappeared and (of course) owes me a turn. It's just as well, I had to not only teach him E-mail but how to number turns like a normal person as well. High maintenance, low yield (like my first wife).

Gaylord remains this day a Git among ye.

In closing (and the crowd goes wild), you are all brain-dead worthless little twits and generally beneath my notice. Especially you idiotic, ignorant, immoral Ice Holes from Manysoda.

Sod Off, all of you

*Ker Dessel, when you want to play CM in the worst way.

/ hey i recently reformatted my computer after dong some upgrades, i finaly got around to patching cmbb too so expect a turn sometime this week Tadr .

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

Oh, it's a redneck thing! No wonder I didn't get it.

That's it. I will not be called a redneck.

I throw my empty beer cans in the ditch, not the middle of the road, which makes me a good old boy.

I demand satisfaction, so send a setup and we shall settle this like gentlemen on the field of battle.

Or at least I will since I'm not the one wearing a big girl's blouse trying to be the daughter your mother never had and playing this game.

Originally posted by Leutnant Hortlund:

Phew, I'm just glad I covered myself in fox pee so that no one will notice me and attempt to use me as a love slave.

Lars will notice, not that, that is a bad thing.

Of course, Die Justicar cannot be bothered to stomp meeks around the Shavian House, so he gave me time off from the stables to thrash the once and nevermore "king".

Interesting that Vadr uses the feminine article in referring to the Justicar.

Well, I finally return to my computer and find that the peng thread is still full of wankers and the godless communist hordes. Or something.

In a gigantic screw up, I note that er, I forgot to give orders in the turn I sent to Vadr. Since he is a gutless pillock without an ounce (gram, for you pansy metric users) of tactical skill, I'll write that off as a sixty-second handicap in the traditional race for the flags also known as the 'Meeting Engagement'.

All you whining bastards can, of course, SOD OFF, turns will be sent late tonight or tomorrow.

Edit: A Freudian slip is when you say one thing and mean your mother.

[ March 04, 2003, 05:04 PM: Message edited by: mcgivney ]