The Peng Challenge Thread and Minnesota's Ice Holes

Personally I see a connection. Mysterious holes in ice that's normally feet thick this time of year ... an inordinate number of CessPoolers who LIVE in Minnesota ... the average daily alcohol intake by said CessPoolers ... the normal "sanitary" facilities in Minnesota ... you do the math.

BUT IN THE MEANTIME:

Hearken ye to the Rules of the CessPool, the Mutha Beautiful Thread, i.e. MBT and the Peng Challenge Thread ... be they ever so humble.

SOD OFF! There, now you have no excuse for staying around have you? You can't say you weren't warned, you can't complain that you didn't know you weren't wanted (though we'd have thought that your life experience to this point would have made THAT point abundantly clear) and you can't expect this to be like every other post on the BFC board.

This is the Peng Challenge Thread and it serves the purpose of allowing US, the members of this thread, to challenge, belittle and denigrate each other ... EACH OTHER, not YOU! You should Sod Off.

Were you to stick around, despite our best efforts to make you leave, you might consider challenging someone. You should have plenty of experience in challenging ... or at least in BEING challenged in almost every way possible. Challenge someone like yourself, some lowlife, scum sucking newbie (SSN) who wants to get a thrill by actually posting on the MBT. Do NOT challenge ME or any of the Knights of the CessPool, we will laugh at you ... actually we'll laugh at you anyway but you won't get a game so don't try. We MIGHT sic a Squire on you for our amusement and if so you should ... well, amuse us! Be witty, that will require that you double your wit quotient but give it a shot.

Sound off as if you have a pair, none of this mamby pamby, mother may I, golly fellows what a swell lot of chaps you have here may I join then CRAP. In doing so, however, do not sound off ABOUT your pair. Leave your personal hang ups, political, sexual, racial and so forth for the General Discussion forum because we don't care. Just good old fashioned personal attacks ... and of course attacks on Australia and the denizens thereof.

Be EXTEMEMLY NICE to the the Ladies of the CessPool or you'll incur our wrath and get sent to Coventry and never be mentioned again.

Show some respect for those who have MADE it here since you have NOT and likely enough never will.

Or ... you could just Sod Off!

Joe

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*wonders if she should post while intoxicated*

*stops wondering cause she's doing it anyway*

Well that's perhaps the weakest title and first post I've read in a while...where's the seething vitriol? The pure disdain and utter contempt?? Don't make me have to start the next thread...*looks menacingly at Joe Shaw*

Now get in here you bunch of tosspots and entertain me. I'm bored. (This request as a Lady of the Pool and not a Squirette.) I need a good laugh and only your taunts and verbal barrages can do that. Work yourselves up and post some hideous and cantankerous evilness for me.

*sits back and sips her Southern Comfort, rolling the glass back and forth between the palms of her hands between sips*

BTW: Those I am engaged in battle with, I'll get your turns out by morning. I've worked the majority of the last 24 hours and I'm too tired to think coherently.

Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

See, Joe, this is what you get when you aren't vehement enough. Weak taunts and smilies!!!

*rips the tongue out of the smilie and wraps it around the posters throat*

Thanks for the new neck tie, it goes well with my shoes, as I bend you over and pull that weak taunt crutch out of bulbus arse. See all better, now maybe you can stand up straight on your own.

Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

*sits back and sips her Southern Comfort, rolling the glass back and forth between the palms of her hands between sips*

Southern Comfort? Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

Southern Comfort? Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! </font>

I just recieved the following in an email and immediately thought of all the lawyers that frequent the pool.

>

>Questions that have been asked in a court of law.

>|--------------------------------------------------------------------------|

>| 1. "Now doctor, isn't it true that when a person dies in his |

>| sleep, he doesn't know about it until the next morning?" |

>| |

>| |

>| 2. "The youngest son, the twenty-year old, how old is he?" |

>| |

>| |

>| 3. "Were you present when your picture was taken?" |

>| |

>| |

>| 4. "Was it you or your younger brother who was killed in the war?" |

>| |

>| |

>| 5. "Did he kill you?" |

>| |

>| |

>| 6. "How far apart were the vehicles at the time of the collision?" |

>| |

>| |

>| 7. "You were there until the time you left, is that true?" |

>| |

>| |

>| 8. "How many times have you committed suicide?" |

>| |

>| |

>| 9. Q: "So the date of conception (of the baby) was August 8th?" |

>| A: "Yes." |

>| Q: "And what were you doing at that time?" |

>| |

>| |

>| 10. Q: "She had three children, right?" |

>| Q: "How many were boys?" |

>| A: "None." |

>| Q: "Were there any girls?" |

>| |

>| |

>| 11. Q: "You say the stairs went down to the basement?" |

>| Q: "And these stairs, did they go up also?" |

>| |

>| |

>| 12. Q: "Mr. Slatery, you went on a rather elaborate honeymoon, didn't |

>| you?" |

>| A: "I went to Europe, Sir." |

>| Q: "And you took your new wife?" |

>| |

>| |

>| 13. Q: "How was your first marriage terminated?" |

>| A: "By death." |

>| Q: "And by who's death was it terminated?" |

>| |

>| |

>| 14. Q: "Can you describe the individual?" |

>| A: "He was about medium height and had a beard." |

>| Q: "Was this a male, or a female?" |

>| |

>| |

>| 15. Q: "Is your appearance here this morning pursuant to a deposition |

>| notice which I sent to your attorney?" |

>| A: "No, this is how I dress when I go to work." |

>| |

>| |

>| 16. Q: "Doctor, how many autopsies have you performed on dead people?" |

>| A: "All my autopsies are performed on dead people." |

>| |

>| |

>| 17. Q: "All your responses must be oral, OK? What school did you go to?" |

>| A: "Oral." |

>| |

>| |

>| 18. Q: "Do you recall the time that you examined the body?" |

>| A: "The autopsy started around 8:30 p.m.." |

>| Q: "And Mr. Dennington was dead at the time?" |

>| A: "No, he was sitting on the table |

>| wondering why I was doing an autopsy." |

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

For a a bottle full of Jello shots it's a- ok.

Okay then...If you have something better, send it along and I'll give it a whirl. </font>

Originally posted by dalem:

I have a bottle of 15 year old Laphroaig that I haven't opened yet because none of my friends here drink. More accurately, none of my friends here drink any longer. I think I'll keep it for a special occasion. Like the day Seanachai starts making sense.

Well then, you shall be waiting a looooong time to drink that. heh

And sorry to trounce on your sensibilities about whiskey, but SC is the smoothest I can afford right now. Perhaps, one day, I can buy something finer, but for now, that's my lot in life. It's not a lot, but it's my life.

Joe, you left out the "fargin". Nincompoop.

Dalem, I'm confused. You might be lying because you said you have friends (quite a likely explanation, mind you). Or you might be lying because I've seen the drunkards you hang around with on the odd Thursday evening, and we both know that none of that fetid lot ever sobers up enough to stagger to the latrine on time. Or maybe I'm just pissed because you've got alcohol and you're holding out on me. Bastiche.

The rest of you pantywaists can sod off. Unless you owe me a turn, in which case I want you to hurry up and die-a-lot, then sod off.

So there.

Papa

Originally posted by Papa Khann:

Dalem, I'm confused. You might be lying because you said you have friends (quite a likely explanation, mind you). Or you might be lying because I've seen the drunkards you hang around with on the odd Thursday evening, and we both know that none of that fetid lot ever sobers up enough to stagger to the latrine on time. Or maybe I'm just pissed because you've got alcohol and you're holding out on me. Bastiche.

I've invited that group of reprobates over to my place on countless occasions. So far no dice. And in THAT case I still wouldn't open that bottle - I want it to last a while once I do break the seal. I've seen what those guys do to whiskey - it's like army ants marching through a sugar refinery.

I think I'll keep it for a special occasion. Like the day Seanachai starts making sense.
That is going to be one well aged drink.

If I owe you turns you will have to wait, I am engaged in mortal combat with the "Great Satan" (Microsoft for the less informed, well I guess that covers just about everyone here doesn't it) for control of my computer.