If the Doors of Challenge Were Cleansed, Peng Would Appear As He Truly Is: Infinite

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GAMEY UPDATE FROM THE FRONT!!!

MrSpkr has discovered that Finns aren't so uber after you shake them out of the trees.

Lars – 96 and chortling over the sights of his AT guns.

MrSpkr – 4 and weeping over the loss of 21 tanks on the steppes.

Next time MrSpkr, stay in the trees with the rest of your simian family.

SSN Hint Of The Day: Give unsolicited advice.

Now sod off.

The following post has been extracted from notes taken before the Great Calamity which descended upon the Family Boggs last Friday. Back to work yesterday, and now some time to post.

In the beginning there was ASL and then lo, a new power arose which called itself BTS. The coming together of these two philosophies created the force which spawned the TWO.

The TWO, took shape and form and one called himself Elvis and was human in nature, the other called himself MrPeng and was not human, but rather a POD.

And the TWO descended upon the newly created Forum and began their historic reign of terror.

Verily, it came to pass that any who challenged the TWO were swept aside as so many SS Panzer Leaders and Usernames. None could resist the tide of corruption and vile semantics, until.....

One night from some deep and fiery chasm of the bowels of the Earth, a gigantic Spew was released, rising majestically into the night sky, only to rocket back to the Earth in a blaze of destruction. Emerging from the giant impact crater came Berlichtingen and Bauhaus. Together they would seek to end the reign of Peng and advance the cause of the Devil from which they had been spawned.

But it was not to be, as the two Evil Ones immediately began fighting and bickering with each other and thus were never able to unite and destroy Peng.

Confusion and anarchy prevailed until the rise of the mysterious Gnome from Minnesota. Unlike the others Seanachai emerged alone.

In clear, unmistakable tones, he clearly called the Four to task and took his case public.

Alas, it was more than the forces of BTS

could handle. As the debate continued day after day, the taunts, the catcalls, the whining, and gnashing of teeth reached a point where the Forum literally imploded, overwriting itself and causing much consternation amongst the two most high and exalted ones (Steve and Charles).

Another thread was started and grew and grew until it also reached critical mass. This time the exalted ones (Steve and Charles) intervened in time to prevent further damage and instructed the Cesspool residents to get together and start a new thread.

As can be imagined, there could be no agreement amongst this lot and the exalted one (Steve) issued an edict assigning the new thread to the Australians!

For Seanachai there would never be any forgiveness and Australians have felt the sting of his wit ever since

End of notes.

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

unlike certain fat cat, Daddy Warbucks, I can't play CM at work.

Wow. I'll add this to the list of "1001 Reasons it Sucks to be Boo".

Steve </font>

[iGNORE]Boo_Radley[/iGNORE]

That felt good. Let's do it again:

Nice...

Addendum to previous post:

The Missing Archives

Two of the most critical documents relating to the Peng Challenge Thread are apparently lost forever.

1. Peng's guide to taunting and such which was written while in a drunken stupor near Christmas of 1999. This invaluable treatsie was subsequently deleted/edited by Peng during a brief period of sobriety. The loss so pained him that he took a vow to never be sober again. A vow he kept until recently, when he started posting on the Outerboards.

2. The initial public challenge issued by Seanachai to Peng which was subsequently overwritten when the BTS Forum began feeding upon itself.

End of Notes.

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

2. The initial public challenge issued by Seanachai to Peng which was subsequently overwritten when the BTS Forum began feeding upon itself.

Broaden your horizons, Boggs, your answers lie outside the forum.

Look for Lindan's Wargasm site, which sadly seems to be down, for the 119 page original Peng Challenge.

I think MrSpkr should add it to his new site if he intends to take over Loraks job as Scribe.

Originally posted by Lars:

Broaden your horizons, Boggs, your answers lie outside the forum.

Look for Lindan's Wargasm site, which sadly seems to be down, for the 119 page original Peng Challenge.

I think MrSpkr should add it to his new site if he intends to take over Loraks job as Scribe.

Alas, the first two pages have been overwritten by the Thread's reincarnation!! See link on General Forum and try to access the first two pages.

Boo you ignorant slut.........

It's called the inbox. that's where you find new mail with turns attached. Like #21 sent to you on Monday the 19th. Sheesh.

Just re-sent it. Not that you'll find it. Probably your finger up your nose is blocking your view of the keyboard.

Obvious that the lineage has de-voled with this proto-knucledragging provisonal member and aspirant trogolyte. Even the chimpanzees won't have you.

[ May 22, 2003, 11:34 AM: Message edited by: jdmorse ]

]Alas, the first two pages have been overwritten by the Thread's reincarnation!! See link on General Forum and try to access the first two pages.

It was preserved elsewhere, lackwit, as you were just informed.

I think I even have a copy somewhere, saved from Lindan's site...

Nice mythology MrBoggs but unfortunetly it has all the veracity of the National Enquirer. The MBT emerged like Zeus from the Titans forehead, aka Seanachi's during a drunken orgiastic excess from which he has never awoke. I am afraid all of this is the butterfly's dreams.

Should the Gnome sober up we dear heart shall prove to be ephemeral and oh so very transient.

Have a nice day.

Originally posted by jdmorse:

Should the Gnome sober up we shall prove to be oh so very transient.

I thought the Gnome already drank NightTrain under a bridge?

I will have a nice ranch-style cardboard box.

Originally posted by Malakovski:

It was preserved elsewhere, lackwit, as you were just informed.

I think I even have a copy somewhere, saved from Lindan's site...

Then it is your Duty, nay Obligation to post the link here.

But be very careful, there could be secondary explosions!

Nice mythology MrBoggs but unfortunetly it has all the veracity of the National Enquirer. The MBT emerged like Zeus from the Titans forehead, aka Seanachi's during a drunken orgiastic excess from which he has never awoke. I am afraid all of this is the butterfly's dreams.

Should the Gnome sober up we dear heart shall prove to be ephemeral and oh so very transient.

Have a nice day.

And you, Sir(?), post with all the punctuation and grammatical sense of a lawyer caught without a legal secretary to cover up the lack of communicative skills.

Have a nice day.

Boo you ignorant slut.........

Various illiterate feeble attempts at feces flinging SNIPPED! because reading them again was tantamount to giving yourself a bikini wax with a belt sander...something that's required to pass the bar, or so I'm informed.

Grandfather jd! How nice to hear from you! Finally out of the D.Ts, I trust? That's just swell. You can expect yet another brilliantly tactical move from me later in the day, so until that time, I suggest you carry on as you normally would. Just make sure you wash your hands when you're finshed.

(Edited to say that Jimbo Boggs is a fan dancing cousin to a ring tailed lemur...but you all knew that.)

b7229.jpg

Boggs, quit screwing around and get me my research.

Sigh. Associates these days.

Oh yeah -- Malapropism, send the link to me. Don't post it here for now.

The new site is not exactly coming, but it is breathing a little heavy right now. More on this later.

Steve

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Steve

Alas, it would seem that the fruits of countless hours of digging through the archives of the Pool have been for naught.

Despite the blood, sweat, and tears of this holy quest, (which was undertaken when all else shunned the responsibility) now there would come forth the EXPERTS.

I present to you Steve, your new associates:

1. Expert Lars aka Mr. Boundless Horizons

2. Expert Malakovski aka Mr. Mod

3. Expert jdmorse aka National Enquirer Critic

Surely with this trio of stoog...experts your task can only be enhanced.

[ May 22, 2003, 01:09 PM: Message edited by: Jim Boggs ]

Mr. Dear Boggs Thank you for your kind response. unfortunately the press of time and other considerations prevent us from giving your correspondence the attention it so richly deserves. Suffice it to say that I recognize that typing is not my forte so thus I employ minions, perhaps such as yourself to take care of the messy details.

Unfortunately, that position is filled. That plus your rather unseemly participation or is wallowing better, in the MasterGoodale abomination thread unfortunately disqualifies any consideration.

We appreciate your interest, but I am afraid that chasing ambulances and hanging out in hospital admitting corridors for MrSpkr is about as high as you can aspire.

Have a nicer day

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Steve

Alas, it would seem that the fruits of countless hours of digging through the archives of the Pool have been for naught.

Despite the blood, sweat, and tears of this holy quest, (which was undertaken when all else shunned the responsibility) now there would come forth the EXPERTS.

I present to you Steve, your new associates:

1. Expert Lars aka Mr. Boundless Horizons

2. Expert Malakovski aka Mr. Mod

3. Expert jdmorse aka National Enquirer Critic

Surely with this trio of stoog...experts your task can only be enhanced. </font>

That felt good. Let's do it again:

Nice...

I'm sorry, I didn't quite catch that. Perhaps if you took that corn cob pipe out of your mouth and desisted in this roadshow version of a Mammy Yokum impersonation, you would be better understood.

We appreciate your interest, but I am afraid that chasing ambulances and hanging out in hospital admitting corridors for MrSpkr is about as high as you can aspire.

Whereas, if you want to make a lateral move to hanging outside nursing homes, schools, and factories practicing your limited Spanish skills on the janitorial staff by asking "¿Desee demandar su jefe para el dinero fácil?", then jdmorse is your man!

Oh, and stop slumming with the Goodale folks. Seanachai may be soft on squires, but *BOOT* *BOOT* *BOOT* I'm not.

*BOOT*

Pillock.

Steve

[... and from the Paddock dojo, something grey and heavy, clad in a tight-fitting PVC suit, conducts rather clumsy kung-fu moves with all the panache and style of a crushed snail... or Panzer Leader in a frantic moment]

I am *sniff* the one.

Yeknod

[ May 22, 2003, 02:51 PM: Message edited by: Yeknodathon ]