If the Doors of Challenge Were Cleansed, Peng Would Appear As He Truly Is: Infinite

Guest PondScum

No internet email all day. I'm enjoying the peace and quiet. My opponents can revel in the bounce messages.

I could swear I heard a squeak around here earlier though. Did someone step on a rodent?

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Seanachai:

I'm getting forgetful.

Is that your excuse for not sending a turn in nearly half a fortnight?

Between you and Moraine Sedai, I am losing hope in the reliability of my opponents.

Steve

Gaylord, isn't there some Correctional Facility where you and your little friends could hang out together?

Seanachai , is'nt there some Smurf Villiage where you and your little friends could hang out together?

That being said, Smurf off!

[ May 21, 2003, 12:25 AM: Message edited by: Gaylord Focker ]

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

I'm thinkin' that Bauhaus just doesn't get the concept of casual day

cowpokedaz.jpg

Hey Seanachai,

Remind you of Kareoke with Peng?

I have seen many horrifying things in a long life that's alternated in a rather haphazard way between evil and extreme silliness.

But if anyone posts anything like that 'Master of the Illegitimate Undead' representation of Bauhaus again, I shall run screaming to Miles Bay, Lake of the Woods, Canada, the 3 Acre Island just South and West of Oak Island.

There, I will have a quiet, strengthening beer, before performing an Exorcism.

Join me? It's a very nice place.

Oh, and can Bauhaus do the splits while singing Michael Jackson songs?

But if anyone posts anything like that 'Master of the Illegitimate Undead' representation of Bauhaus again, I shall run screaming to Miles Bay, Lake of the Woods, Canada, the 3 Acre Island just South and West of Oak Island.

cowpokedaz.jpg

Gone yet?

I'll ask him when he gets in this morning... however, I was thinking more down the lines of that fellow with the pink feather and chaps

I'm getting forgetful.
GETTING FORGETFUL?, GETTING FORGETFUL? Do you forget to change your underware? to put out the cat? to buy another case of Night Train?

Send me a turn you sterno drinking, blockhead!!!

cowpokedaz.jpg

Hey Seanachai,

Thats cool, which "package" MOD are you using?

cowpokedaz.jpg

Hey Seanachai,

I'm too sexy for myself, too sexy for my self, to sexy for my big bad self. It's alright, admit it, you all want me......but you can't have me. Now SOD OFF!!!!!!!

Berli, I hate you more than you hate everyone else.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

I'll ask him when he gets in this morning... however, I was thinking more down the lines of that fellow with the pink feather and chaps </font>

Originally posted by PondScum:

No internet email all day. I'm enjoying the peace and quiet. My opponents can revel in the bounce messages.

I could swear I heard a squeak around here earlier though. Did someone step on a rodent?

Oooh, Pondscum is a Micro$erf...

How many Cesspool people go read the other folks bio's? Oh, that many... Well let me paraphrase

The History of Pondscum

His early history is non-existent. Lets just say that he grew from a fetid pool of water under the hot July sun somewhere in the south.

After being kicked out of college, he spent his formative work years figuring out the local ATM (and I quote "and spent a year working on early ATM").

Then after much frustration over being unable to get his meager lunch money back from the bank at those funny machines, he decided to try his luck at a second institution of higher learning.

Unhappily, fortune was not with him, and he became involved in a big Melon SCANDAL. Fearing persecution and prosecution, he quickly invented a dissertation topic so hyper-convoluted, so uber-obfuscating, so how-many-hypens-can-I-use, that it left the school administration little choice to award him a degree just to make him go away.

When asked to comment on his more recent activities, Pondscum stated "Since then I've mostly spent my time building and playing with clusters". Yes, all it takes is a simple box of breakfast cereal to entertain him...

Guest Mike

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mike:

Infinite dorks.......nowhere to hide

I'm getting forgetful. </font>

(sigh) Not that this will do any good since he is probably knee deep in nookie.........

Yes Hiram, it's called PBEM. I send you a file, then you send me the file, at least before my memory fades to black.............

Oh and you too Boobs, but for you I am sure it ain't nookie your knee deep in......

Originally posted by Homer The Doomer:

@Gaylord Focker

Oh my god, who's that painter guy in your post above? I've seen him a couple of times on a Turkish channel of German television, always painting foggy lakes and explaing his techniques in turkish! THIS MAN IS SOOOOOOO COOL :cool: Love his hair!

"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."

- Napoleon Bonaparte

Now THIS has got to be some kind of record. ONE POST, and it's here. Registered MAY 2002 !! IMPRESSIVE !!!

(No e-mail, though)

Noba.

Originally posted by jdmorse:

(sigh) Not that this will do any good since he is probably knee deep in nookie.........

Yes Hiram, it's called PBEM. I send you a file, then you send me the file, at least before my memory fades to black.............

Oh and you too Boobs, but for you I am sure it ain't nookie your knee deep in......

sigh...

This from a guy who has trouble numbering files.

This from a guy who transfers files from home to work and from work to home.

This from a lawyer.

I sent you a file three days ago. I think it was number "20". To you that would be "^**?£™banana".

If you don't have it, it's because:

A) You lost it.

2) You forgot you had it and lost it.

III) You transferred it from work to home or home to work and lost it.

d) You're a complete and utter ninny and you lost it.

5) All of the above.

Take your pick, but regardless (or in your case "irreregardless"), you'll have to wait until this evening when I get home to resend, because, unlike certain fat cat, Daddy Warbucks, I can't play CM at work.