If the Doors of Challenge Were Cleansed, Peng Would Appear As He Truly Is: Infinite

Many have asked: What is Peng?

How can one reply when the answer is within yourself?

Turn inward. Look not to Rules, nor heirarchies. Speak out within the Void that is yourself as though you have a pair. Follow the echoes to the understanding that no one cares about your pair, least of all yourself. There are no pairs. Everything is One.

And it is to One that your question: What is Peng? should be addressed. Choose a Seeker, and ask them of Peng. That is the Challenge, lads and lasses. It is not to find Peng. It is to seek Him.

Seek him by the Eightfold Path of Taunting, Banter, Wittiscisms, Invention, Artifice, Story and Boast. Oh, and Jolly Sing-songs. Never forget the sing-songs.

Finally, concern yourselves not with the things of this world. Neither fame, nor victory, nor the good reputed of others lasts. Only Peng is Eternal, and through the devotion of Combat Mission you proceed on your way to Him.

Oh, and suffer no mockery of the Ladies of the Pool, nor neglect the observances due the Olde Ones. Or the spiritual pain you will suffer will be but a foretaste of the f'ing good kicking that'll be administerd to you, as we all put the boot in until you begin to leak essential fluids from many unusual places.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohhh -- stunned Nidiot and chased Foul Joe off for four days . . .

Do it again, UberGnome!

In other news -- if you idiots have anything else you want on this abortion of a home page I'm working on, EMAIL IT TO ME TODAY.

Or you could just sod off!

Steve

It's like a Seanachai wrapped inside of a Joe Shaw surrounded by a Lars.

Or maybe more akin to the old 721 Radial tire that was "Seven, around two, wrapped by one".

Either way, it plumps when you cook it.

Not one, not two. Only Peng

The dharma of thusness is such

Peng Exists

The cause of Peng Is Seanachai

There exists a path to eliminate Peng

That path is that of self loathing ~after all it is you by your presence that you seek to unite with the Cosmic Peng

[ May 19, 2003, 02:08 PM: Message edited by: jdmorse ]

As much as I hate to carry over some nidanese drivel from the last thread...

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Malakovski is an edge hugging bastiche. Whine whine, whine whine whine, whine whine.

Ladies and gentlement, meet Nidannumeral, mindless buffoon.

My deft, layered defense in fact covered half the map, and the fact that Niddy failed to encounter most of it is a testament to his timidity alone. His horde of T-34s slammed on the breaks every time he heard a rustle in the woods and opened fire with a volley of HE...at nothing. This of course followed a mighty prep barrage that fell on...nothing. In the final rounds he halted his advance to shell some buildings containing...nothing.

The result: 6 of 9 T-34s lost to mines and mud, a horde of panicked infantry versus...10 German casualties.

His last horrible defeat at my hands must have left him more of a shell-shocked, nammering, coward than I previously thought.

However, since he only advanced the 500m on a 1500m map, I can only assume that the "edge" is 1000m wide, and indeed, my 750m deep defensive belt was hugging that "edge" tightly.

Clearly I am indeed an edge-hugging, gamey bastiche.

He is a thumb-sniffer. And owes me turn.

If the Doors of Challenge Were Cleansed, Peng Would Appear As He Truly Is: Infinite

Sooooo...if we were to clean our doors, we'd be able to see that Peng has really put on the weight? Is that what you're saying, Seanachai? That if we Windex the old storm doors, we'll see Peng standing there like some huge, anti-diluvian beast? Some obscenely obese tub of suet? Some gross bag-o-fat, that is so large, that when he walks down the street, children scream in terror and semi-witty nabobs ask each other, "Arrr, have ye seen the Great White Whale? "Aye and does he have a harpoon in his back?" Is that what you're saying?

I think I'll pass.

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

That if we Windex the old storm doors, we'll see Peng standing there like some huge, anti-diluvian beast?

Is that what you're saying?

I think I'll pass.

Be honest. You're just too lazy to replace the rusty screens, and dimly aware that Windex won't solve that problem.

Steve

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

And in the posting of NO rules are yet contained rules ... it's a paradox ... or an enigma ... in either case I'm out the door, back Thursday.

Joe

Yeah that's right... run away out the back door.

Ok... who told Joe I was waiting by the front door to give him verbal abuse for upsetting Elvis?

Back Thursday eh?

Well don't expect a welcoming party...

You have gone too far this time.

So I bricked up the back door, changed the locks too the front, had a few extra corridors added, one which leads to a lift which will take you to the new cesspool.... the other, well, lets just say it's kinda never ending......

Seeing as you don't like mysteries, I thought it would be right up your alley (so to speak).

Clue: The electronic eye scanning device on the wall by the lift only works if you dip your head in water first..

Asta la vista Baby...........

[ May 19, 2003, 06:16 PM: Message edited by: YK2 ]

Originally posted by LurKur:

I blame you all for this, of course. After I recover from having to prepare for two separate prom send-off parties, having to now chase two IM-addicted girls off the computer and numerous other complications to my life.

Wow. It couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. Well, unless it were to happen to MrSpkr, Malakovski, Nidan, Joe, Pondscum, Lars, Leeeeeo... Hmmm. Come to think of it. It's the kind of thing one would EXPECT to happen to you gaggle of flacid ninnies.

*knock, knock*

Hello?

Don't mean to be a bother but I saw the sign out front and there seems to a slight error.

Instead of "If the Doors of the Challenge Were Cleansed, Peng Would Appear As He Truly Is: Infinite", shouldn't it read; "If the Doors of the Challenge Were Cleansed, Peng Would Appear As He Truly Is: Impotent"?

Carry on.

[ May 19, 2003, 06:23 PM: Message edited by: mike_the_wino ]

Guest PondScum

Ah, the joys of the evil empire. There's a LOVELY new virus going around, claiming to be from support@microsoft.com. Naturally, most people out there already run virus scanners. And when these self-righteous little programs take offense to an email, they bounce it right back to where it came from, with a "We have detected a virus in this email!" message attached. And since whoever wrote this virus couldn't code his way out of a paper bag, that attachment is 70k in size (ahhh, for the good old days of SQL Slammer, fitting in a network packet). So, that's 70 kilobytes, times the number of losers in the world, times the number of people in their address books, and ALL that email gets bounced back to the Microsoft internet gateway. We're apparently 5 hours behind.

So probably no turns tonight, you bastiches. You get to live another day. Heck, I bet even dalem sent me a turn, and it's still in the queue somewhere.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Malakovski:

Clearly I am indeed an edge-hugging, gamey bastiche.

Congratulations! Admitting that you have a problem is the first step of the 12 Step Program. </font>

Originally posted by PondScum:

So probably no turns tonight, you bastiches. You get to live another day. Heck, I bet even dalem sent me a turn, and it's still in the queue somewhere.

a) stop breaking my internet. If you pig up the backbones too much AOL will cry. And when AOL cries, they cry to me.

And THAT, my friends, ain't pretty.

B) if you don't get a turn back postmarked today (5/19) then please re-send the last turn you sent, for I have losted it.

Congratulations! Admitting that you have a problem is the first step of the 12 Step Program.

I think he should skip straight to "Amends". Not that he could really make amends for being him, but it would be fun to watch him try.

Originally posted by dalem:

a) stop breaking my internet. If you pig up the backbones too much AOL will cry. And when AOL cries, they cry to me.

You... you... you're Algore???

Bugger all, I never would've guessed it. Can you run some new backbones with that tax I keep paying on my phone bill?

Originally posted by lenakonrad:

ratlineup.jpg

You, sir, are a rat-bastard if ever I saw one...

How dare you impune the good name of rodents around the world... Why, that one, yeah, second from the left... he could be my cousin Daryll... and the one farthest to the right... he could be my other cousin Daryll... They wuz framed... framed I tell you!

Originally posted by Malakovski:

And have you come to terms with being a T-34-street-parking shell-magnet yet?

Send a turn so I can continue perforating your tanks...

Little German tanks go "Pop, Pop, Pop", and big Russian tanks go "Boom, Boom, Boom".

Little German tanks go, "Pop, Pop, Pop" and that's what I love about the South.